Tranny goes after sign carrying Trump supporter

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
It’s called defending your right to free speech.

If anyone interferes in your free speech you have the right to punch them in the face.

Nobody should be putting their hands on people or their property. Indya Moore is an asshole.

Also, it appears Cini is banned from Disney for hanging Trump banners and holding up signs on rides. Someone seems a little too invested, but whatever.

If anyone interferes in your free speech you have the right to punch them in the face.
I usally leave them a injury to think about its good for them to have a old guy kick some butt while on a Oxy tank.

Nobody should be putting their hands on people or their property. Indya Moore is an asshole.

Also, it appears Cini is banned from Disney for hanging Trump banners and holding up signs on rides. Someone seems a little too invested, but whatever.
Disney is nothing like it was many decades ago. And Walt Disney was defamed by Progs. People are fooled and many former Disney employees will tell you that.

Cini is over the top, but how did you like the way Yahoo paints the story with that title ?

Disney is nothing like it was many decades ago. And Walt Disney was defamed by Progs. People are fooled and many former Disney employees will tell you that.

The people that work(ed) at Disney are said to have called it Mousewitz. The company forbid it's employees from using the phrase, so they started using Duckau instead. :lol:

Cini is over the top, but how did you like the way Yahoo paints the story with that title ?

The headline was retarded and it lamely tries to make Moore a victim. If you attempt to grab my shit than you better ready for me to throw some hands; however, I am kind enough to offer a warning or two, but after that...

Yea who knows what really happened. More to the point, who cares?

Fuck that, why take the risk of being infected by them, just shoot them.

Kick in in the.....err whatever the fruit loop has
62364756_301513630735153_2017051495584759808_n.jpg

The headline was retarded and it lamely tries to make Moore a victim. If you attempt to grab my shit than you better ready for me to throw some hands; however, I am kind enough to offer a warning or two, but after that...
Usually two warnings, then one of us is getting our ass kicked. Lol

libtards have completely lost what little minds they have....
If they ever had minds to begin with. When are they going to learn how to light their own candle instead of blowing out the ones that have already been lit?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

His overinflated sense of entitlement could use some time in jail on a robbery charge.

Forum List

Back