Tranny kills another tranny with botched butt injection

Injector-tranny, meet your match...

c6F564V.jpg

WTF!!!! :rofl: :rofl:

I wonder what news made the front page of the DM today.

Did a transsexual boycott a Broadway Rocky Horror Picture Show?

Did a Black Label Society roadie get caught taking selfies with Miley Cyrus?

Did a hermaphrodite have sex with a Komodo Dragon?

These are the questions we want to know, steve.

So someone died in a horrific way, and Steve posts a thread about it, not giving a shit that someone has died, simply because they are transgendered and probably deserved to die?

Fuck you, Steve-o.

So someone died in a horrific way, and Steve posts a thread about it, not giving a shit that someone has died, simply because they are transgendered and probably deserved to die?

Fuck you, Steve-o.

Fuck you, abortion worshiper. You cheer aborted fetuses

Fuck you, Steve-o.

Fuck you, abortion worshiper. You cheer aborted fetuses

I don't believe I have whipped out my pom poms for that.

So you don't support abortion?

Out of curiousity, what do you think is worse, thinking you have a right to kill your own child if it is an inconvenience to you before it is born, or posting about a person performing non medically necessary surgery upon another, without formal training, then someone dying as a result of it?

Can I guess what the liberal solution to this problem is since they cannot accept that trannies are mentally ill thus mental help isn't an option.

Let me guess, since trannies will be seeking plastic surgery to turn them into something they are not. let me guess, it will be a human right to not only get plastic surgery, elective surgery, but have others pay for it.

That's how liberals will make sure this doesn't happen again.

Can I guess what the liberal solution to this problem is since they cannot accept that trannies are mentally ill thus mental help isn't an option.
Do you think conservatives including yourself on the board accept that you are mentally ill? Irrational obsession over something like you do with transvestites is a symptom of underlying mental health issues.

let me guess, it will be a human right to not only get plastic surgery, elective surgery, but have others pay for it.

Please point out the liberal in the forum who's advocated others pay for an elective surgery. Which USMB member are you arguing with here?

If you can't, you're fighting a straw man aren't you? The sign of an intellectually shallow argument is one that exists only after you constructed and attributed it to others.

Let me guess, since trannies will be seeking plastic surgery to turn them into something they are not. let me guess, it will be a human right to not only get plastic surgery, elective surgery, but have others pay for it.

guy, only about 250 gender-reassignment surgeries are performed each year.

As opposed to 400,000 boob jobs.

Yet I don't see you whinging about botched plastic surgery cases.

Forum List

Back