Tranny Manning needs psycho help-wants no borders

he-she wants to get rid of ICE, borders, prisons
more proof LGTBQs are mentally disturbed
no borders!!
put her-him in a psycho hospital now
Chelsea Manning Vows To Close Prisons, Abolish ICE, and Eliminate U.S. Borders On Campaign Trail
everyone has opinions.

Not everyone is famous for stealing and leaking battlefield Intel, having the military then foot the bill for a sex change, being PARDONED by a Prez, and then running for Congress. Get yourself examined. You're missing a lot..

THe rest of us --- not so much. We have genuine stuff to be outraged about.. Like this..

no borders!!
Chelsea Manning Vows To Close Prisons, Abolish ICE, and Eliminate U.S. Borders On Campaign Trail

Hey, if you conservatives can run alleged child molesters and actual white supremacists to make your elections a bit more interesting, so can the Dems. And, there is no way in hell (s)he would ever get elected. Not only is (s)he controversial for being a tranny, but (s)he is also very disliked for what (s)he did in Afghanistan. Manning doesn't stand a chance, especially against a 2 term incumbent who people have already voted for and know.
...no--not white supremacists--white activist who are only looking out for their race like a lot of black/asian/hispanics --who have many, many organizations to promote their race

Actually, yes, you guys elect Nazis. Even the IL GOP said that their candidate is a Nazi.

Denounced by His Party as a Nazi, Arthur Jones Wins Illinois G.O.P. Congressional Primary

Arthur Jones, a Holocaust denier described as a Nazi by the Illinois Republican Party, won the Republican primary on Tuesday in the state’s Third Congressional District, a heavily Democratic district that includes part of Chicago and its suburbs, according to The Associated Press.

Mr. Jones, 70, unsuccessfully sought the nomination five times before, and his victory on Tuesday was a foregone conclusion after the Republican Party failed to draft another candidate to enter the race against him.

“Even if only myself and my wife voted for me, I’d win the primary because the Republican Party screwed up big time,” Mr. Jones said in an interview.

But, if you have troubles with stuff that the NYT says, here's some other links.............

Neo-Nazi Arthur Jones becomes Republican nominee in Illinois

The top Republican candidate to replace Paul Ryan is an avowed white supremacist

Republicans seek alternative to ‘Nazi’ candidate after he secures nomination
So this creepy bastard wins in a heavy Democrat district.
What should that tell you?

no borders!!

I already posted this . but you beat me in your timing LOL
I usually do a search on popular topics before I post them
but, sometimes. the searches are not good

Yeah sometimes that chit doesn't work LOL... np.. I just thought it was funny I posted the same thing and afterwards, I realized you posted it because it popped up right afterward of course. So I had to report myself LOL..

no borders!!
You are the perfect Conservative.
Racist.
Homophobic.
Islamophobic.
Sexist.
and you truly believe whites are superior to everyone else.

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk
..please prove everything you said or your post is worthless crap
..you are so obsessed with race that you claim all of this crap with no proof whatsoever
..you think everyone is a racist that gives facts...
..if a white male Republican said this--I would think they were crazy also---so --your post is crap

hahah--you are so obsessed with whites being racist --blacks can't be racist, can they??

Last edited:
no borders!!
Racist.
Homophobic.
Islamophobic.
Sexist.

..please prove everything you said or your post is worthless crap
..you are so obsessed with race that you claim all of this crap with no proof whatsoever
..you think everyone is a racist that gives facts...
..if a white male Republican said this--I would think they were crazy also---so --your post is crap

hahah--you are so obsessed with whites being racist --blacks can't be racist, can they??
I'm obsessed with race?

They should have shot that treasonous clown
Was there a crime or do you advocate murder?

Run along with your nonsense, and that is exactly what it is. Fucking loon

Your unwillingness to answer my question speaks volumes about you.

Your lack of knowledge about Manning and what he did speaks volumes of YOU

At least I'm not advocating murder. Sad you can't say the same. You Conservatives only care about yourselves.

At least I'm not advocating murder. Sad you can't say the same. You Conservatives only care about yourselves.

When one is executed for crimes it is not murder. Now cease bothering me with your nonsense

When one is executed for crimes it is not murder. Now cease bothering me with your nonsense
"Thou shall not kill."
-God

no borders!!
everyone has opinions.

Not everyone is famous for stealing and leaking battlefield Intel, having the military then foot the bill for a sex change, being PARDONED by a Prez, and then running for Congress. Get yourself examined. You're missing a lot..

THe rest of us --- not so much. We have genuine stuff to be outraged about.. Like this..

Really? I thought he was kicked out of the military for desertion, not for leaking intelligence. None of the news articles that I've seen on this said anything about stealing and leaking intelligence. Do you have a link?

no borders!!
everyone has opinions.

Really? I thought he was kicked out of the military for desertion, not for leaking intelligence. None of the news articles that I've seen on this said anything about stealing and leaking intelligence. Do you have a link?

Uhm.....

In her first interview since being given an early release from prison, Army Pvt. Chelsea Manning gave a blunt explanation for why she’d given WikiLeaks hundreds of thousands of US diplomatic cables, battlefield reports, Guantanamo Bay documents, and classified videos: She felt that what her government was doing was profoundly wrong.

no borders!!
Racist.
Homophobic.
Islamophobic.
Sexist.

Oh look, the consummate progressive slinging out, racist, homophobic, Islamophobic, sexist.....worn out and tired BS talking points
It's so much better to say that someone should be killed for a crime they've never been charged with.

no borders!!
Racist.
Homophobic.
Islamophobic.
Sexist.

Oh look, the consummate progressive slinging out, racist, homophobic, Islamophobic, sexist.....worn out and tired BS talking points
It's so much better to say that someone should be killed for a crime they've never been charged with.

He was charged and found guilty of espionage, dumb ass. Look up the penalties for it

Dear God in Heaven you people are fucking stupid

no borders!!
Racist.
Homophobic.
Islamophobic.
Sexist.

He was charged and found guilty of espionage, dumb ass. Look up the penalties for it

And so...it's even better that you want to kill someone who was not punished with the death penalty. Slouching more and more towards fascism, Mal.

no borders!!
Racist.
Homophobic.
Islamophobic.
Sexist.

God's law Trumps any law written by man, dumbass.
Thou shalt not kill means just that.
No one has a right to take another man's life. Dumbass.
All the stupidity lies with you, dumbass.

no borders!!
Racist.
Homophobic.
Islamophobic.
Sexist.

You're really annoying

Racist.
Homophobic.
Islamophobic.
Sexist.

You're really annoying
I'm also right. Dumbass.

Forum List

Back