Tranny student attacks girls bullying it

Umm...You don't get to pick your gender based on 'how you feel'. Or for the sake of convenience.
This transgender thing is a pile of rubbish.
If a person who is male through and through. Has all the proper parts of a male, and all the physical attributes of a male human being, do you believe this person should one day be able to declare to the world, "today I claim to be a woman"?
And please, don't answer with "people have the right to choose whatever they want to be"...because that just ain't true.

It has nothing to do with 'choice'.

Doesn't matter. You're arguing with loons about loons...

BTW, can I use foul language here?

Go ahead. Make this personal... If you dare.

Have you ever met a transgendered person? Got experience with the subject? If not, you can't pretend to be an expert on it.

Don't worry about him, he has no spoon. Me? SF for 4 years. Experience: Some are loons some are toons but only a few have spoons;)

If you've nothing to add to the discussion, then sit back and watch. The adults are trying to have a conversation here.

I'm sorry, I was not talking to you. I was discussing spoons with the civilized and polite Noomi. We were talking about spoons and transgendered folk in a polite and civilised manner. What exactly do you have to add to that conversation???

It has nothing to do with 'choice'.

What THE F^%#? Really?

O'kayyyy...

How can it be personal if I don't give two dumps about what you type?

Andsss...

Was that some sort of threat plumage display thingy? I didn't know your species even had feathers???

WTF???

Don't worry about him, he has no spoon. Me? SF for 4 years. Experience: Some are loons some are toons but only a few have spoons;)

If you've nothing to add to the discussion, then sit back and watch. The adults are trying to have a conversation here.

I'm sorry, I was not talking to you. I was discussing spoons with the civilized and polite Noomi. We were talking about spoons and transgendered folk in a polite and civilised manner. What exactly do you have to add to that conversation???

Did you think you were going to get away with the snide remarks made to another poster but were directed at me?
Really?
You must come from stupidville.
Look, you're new here. Don't make me treat you like a rookie.

What THE F^%#? Really?

O'kayyyy...

Andsss...

Was that some sort of threat plumage display thingy? I didn't know your species even had feathers???

WTF???

Oh you care alright. You took the time to post to noomi about what you thought of my post.
I have your number.
I hit a nerve with you and now you're pissed.
So much so, you've decided to make an attempt at clever.
So go ahead. Take this into the gutter. Give it your best shot. And don't bring a knife to a gun fight. Know what I mean?

What THE F^%#? Really?

O'kayyyy...

Andsss...

WTF???

Oh you care alright. You took the time to post to noomi about what you thought of my post.
I have your number.
So go ahead. Take this into the gutter. Give it your best shot. And don't bring a knife to a gun fight. Know what I mean?

You're funny!

Why are you so concerned with my oponion of you. I don't have any problems with trannys or whatever.

Anyways, I operate best with a cleaver. Hasn't failed me yet;)

Now aint that clever

What THE F^%#? Really?

O'kayyyy...

Andsss...

WTF???

I have your number.

You're funny!

Why are you so concerned with my oponion of you. I don't have any problems with trannys or whatever.

Anyways, I operate best with a cleaver. Hasn't failed me yet;)

Now aint that clever
Concern? No...More like bewilderment.
You came from nowhere. Nowhere is where you should return.
No need for a reply. We're done.
BYE.

Forum List

Back