Tranny Traitor Update:

Manning, 27, says her quest for medical care has been distressing because she feels "like a joke" to military officials. She says she is optimistic about the recent progress but that it is "painful and awkward" to be forbidden from letting her hair grow. "I am torn up," she says. "I get through each day OK, but at night, when I'm alone in my room, I finally burn out and crash."

At press time, the case was moving ahead. "The fact that Chelsea is receiving hormone therapy and other treatment for gender dysphoria is an important victory for her that will hopefully ease her distress," says ACLU staff attorney Chase Strangio. "But her fight continues because the government is needlessly prohibiting her from growing her hair, which will continue to cause her significant anxiety." The Army referred questions on the case to the Department of Justice, which said it could not comment on pending litigation.

Why does an article keep referring to a man as "her"? It would be like an article referring to a dog as "the feline". Is insanity and wrong use of language now the professional code of journalism?

*IMO if you suffer from a gender identity disorder, you shouldn't reinforce it.
**Taxes shouldn't be used to finance said misguided reinforcement.
***Mr. Manning is confused, and in prison. Hopefully he'll find peace.

He should have been executed by firing squad so the next little twerp who's thinking about selling out his country will have his eyes wide open about the consequences.
Maybe he could get his dick shot off?

He should have been executed by firing squad so the next little twerp who's thinking about selling out his country will have his eyes wide open about the consequences.

Didn't they already manipulate it into a mangina?

Sorry, but that's crazy.

You don't murder people for revealing our government's own wrong-doing. I don't think he's a hero, either, but a person who did the right thing. If you don't want to be treated like a rabid partisan, stop behaving like one. I'd advise you to start thinking for yourself instead of seeing so many things as an 'Us vs Them issue.

I'd advise you to kiss my ass, boy. It IS us vs. them and guys like me have been keeping this country safe so guys like you can mock us for it....we know what comes with the job.

Didn't they already manipulate it into a mangina?
I thought he was just on the hormones at this point

Sorry, but that's crazy.

You don't murder people for revealing our government's own wrong-doing. I don't think he's a hero, either, but a person who did the right thing. If you don't want to be treated like a rabid partisan, stop behaving like one. I'd advise you to start thinking for yourself instead of seeing so many things as an 'Us vs Them issue.

I'd advise you to kiss my ass, boy. It IS us vs. them and guys like me have been keeping this country safe so guys like you can mock us for it....we know what comes with the job.

So in essence you support the killing of people who reveal the wrong-doings [unwarranted murder and destruction] at the hands of our government.

Being a patriot doesn't necessitate being fine with the evil acts of his nation, or supporting the covering up of them.

I wonder if BK's reactions are different when conspiracies and wrongdoings are exposed under administrations from either the Right or the Left.

A normal person would think being a transgender has jack to do with anything here.

But then, Bull is different, and he thinks about trannies a lot.

Now this fruitcake comes outta the woodwork like he? knows me....I tell ya, if USMB is good for anything it's keeping these perverts busy here instead of what they might be doing in a men's room at the park.

So in essence you support the killing of people who reveal the wrong-doings [unwarranted murder and destruction] at the hands of our government.

Being a patriot doesn't necessitate being fine with the evil acts of his nation, or supporting the covering up of them.

"in essence"? Are you not reading what I'm writing? TREASON is a capital crime. This isn't "murder" anymore than any prisoner being executed is murder. It's the state enforcing it's laws against egregious crimes against our society. You think he should be forgiven for what he did...that's typical of a leftist without a shred of patriotism.

He's lucky he avoided being convicted of aiding the enemy. The bottom line is he betrayed his oath and his brothers and sisters in arms. He also betrayed his country. I know many veterans and active duty personnel....there is no love lost for him or what he did

Now this fruitcake comes outta the woodwork like he? knows me....I tell ya, if USMB is good for anything it's keeping these perverts busy here instead of what they might be doing in a men's room at the park.

We know you by your posts, Bull. And your posts fixate on:
1. Trannies
2. Sexual encounters in the men's room.
3. Hideously obese lesbians

If you'd like to expand on the list of what you think about all day, please don't.

Bradley is now a Chelsea doing 35 years for treason in Leavenworth. Bradley....er, Chelsea has been slowly turning into a hormonal "woman" thanks to taxpayer dollars. It seems Bradley...er, Chelsea's current dilemma is that "she" can't grow her hair. THE HORROR! :eek-52:

bradley-chelsea-manning-sues-pentagon-hagel-gender-dysphoria.jpg

Manning, 27, says her quest for medical care has been distressing because she feels "like a joke" to military officials. She says she is optimistic about the recent progress but that it is "painful and awkward" to be forbidden from letting her hair grow. "I am torn up," she says. "I get through each day OK, but at night, when I'm alone in my room, I finally burn out and crash."

At press time, the case was moving ahead. "The fact that Chelsea is receiving hormone therapy and other treatment for gender dysphoria is an important victory for her that will hopefully ease her distress," says ACLU staff attorney Chase Strangio. "But her fight continues because the government is needlessly prohibiting her from growing her hair, which will continue to cause her significant anxiety." The Army referred questions on the case to the Department of Justice, which said it could not comment on pending litigation.
The world has definitely turned into a giant soap opera.

"in essence"? Are you not reading what I'm writing? TREASON is a capital crime. This isn't "murder" anymore than any prisoner being executed is murder. It's the state enforcing it's laws against egregious crimes against our society. You think he should be forgiven for what he did...that's typical of a leftist without a shred of patriotism.

So I'm guessing you're going to keep trying to apply ideas and notions to me that I don't hold because you actually think I'm a liberal, of which I delight in mocking routinely. Here's a hint: I don't pick a side, and have no problem both the Right and the Left.

Throughout this discussion it appears you have made an effort to not even say anything about the misdeeds our government has done regarding this issue. You focus your rage on the person exposing the bad, but you don't say anything about the bad itself. If people were put at risk thanks to Manning, then he should be held accountable. But, if he also revealed bad things our government has done in the process, don't ignore it. Don't pretend otherwise. If there are two wrong, take issue with both of them.

Him revealing wickedness at the hands of our government is not equal to murdering someone. That much is clear.

I think you know that our government is no angel. And I also think, if you discovered some huge revelation that our government was doing something really f***ing bad, you may want to hear about it.

Nowhere did I mention anything about forgiveness. That is yet another example of you being hasty, because you may not like something I say, and you're rushing to the conclusion of 'liberal,' when you have no idea what I am or what I believe in in the field of political ideology.

Patriotism does not excuse the wrongs of out nation. Does it?

So I'm guessing you're going to keep trying to apply ideas and notions to me that I don't hold because you actually think I'm a liberal, of which I delight in mocking routinely. Here's a hint: I don't pick a side, and have no problem both the Right and the Left.

Throughout this discussion it appears you have made an effort to not even say anything about the misdeeds our government has done regarding this issue. You focus your rage on the person exposing the bad, but you don't say anything about the bad itself. If people were put at risk thanks to Manning, then he should be held accountable. But, if he also revealed bad things our government has done in the process, don't ignore it. Don't pretend otherwise. If there are two wrong, take issue with both of them.

Him revealing wickedness at the hands of our government is not equal to murdering someone. That much is clear.

I think you know that our government is no angel. And I also think, if you discovered some huge revelation that our government was doing something really f***ing bad, you may want to hear about it.

Nowhere did I mention anything about forgiveness. That is yet another example of you being hasty, because you may not like something I say, and you're rushing to the conclusion of 'liberal,' when you have no idea what I am or what I believe in in the field of political ideology.

Patriotism does not excuse the wrongs of out nation. Does it?

"wickedness" according to who(m), you? You have no idea, nor do you want to know about the butchery that goes on in the world we live in. You want to know when we can't play by standards you approve of. This comes from a life of safety and comfort you've enjoyed but had no part in keeping. You think you should have some armchair quarterback authority to judge things that may or not even be true. So when some ditz like Manning decides to shit on the country he asked to trust him, that's an intellectual exercise you believe you're qualified to participate in. You ain't...you want the truth? you can't handle the truth.

Forum List

Back