Trans fascists purge dancer Rosie Kay from here own dance company.

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
When they told us that all they wanted was to marry the people they love and be able to visit their loved ones in the hospital……..people fell for it……

Now, they are actually grooming children in schools and destroying anyone who looks at them the wrong way……

We told you….you didn’t listen.

This woman thought that the left was still concerned about women……..boy, was she wrong. Pretending to care about women doesn’t matter anymore to the left……the feminists served their purpose…giving the left power….now the Trans fascists are the next group of brown shirts….

this woman had some leftists over for dinner……..after providing them jobs and experience in her dance company…..

how did they repay her wonderful support?

In the United Kingdom, Rosie Kay was forced out of the Rosie Kay Dance Company over her trans heresy.

By the way, it’s not a coincidence that the person blacklisted from the Rosie Kay Company is also named Rosie Kay. Rosie Kay founded the Rosie Kay Company. Now she’s out of her own company for expressing concerns about how the Trans Faith can hurt women’s rights.

————
Then, about 90 minutes after midnight, it all went sideways when the discussion turned to transsexuals and women’s rights:

t became a discussion around sex and gender and it got quite heated quite quickly. I felt like I was the only one who was actually standing up for women, considering the repercussions of these ideas. And the more I tried to explain why I thought these ideas could be a danger to women’s rights and to children, the worse it got. I was genuinely shocked at how far down the ideological road they had gone.
At first, I thought it would all blow over. But then my board and my management got involved. It just got worse and worse and worse. I went through two separate investigations. I was exonerated by the first one and we did another load of shows. Then one of the dancers appealed and so suddenly expensive lawyers and HR consultants were involved. I then lost complete trust in my management. I got two separate legal opinions and I resigned from my own company, citing constructive dismissal.

Last edited:
Hey, the part you lift out of that quote...

Here's the COMPLETE QUOTE.

At first, I thought it would all blow over. But then my board and my management got involved. It just got worse and worse and worse. I went through two separate investigations. I was exonerated by the first one and we did another load of shows. Then one of the dancers appealed and so suddenly expensive lawyers and HR consultants were involved. I then lost complete trust in my management. I got two separate legal opinions and I resigned from my own company, citing constructive dismissal.

Did everyone get that? SHE RESIGNED. She wasn't fired. She wasn't blackballed. She wasn't purged. She quit because her employees complained about her bigotry and it was costing them money.

Wow, she wasn't welcomed in an industry with a high level of LGBTQ representation? Who'd have thought.
Maybe she can work at a Chinese restaurant and start complaining about all these Asian people!

Did everyone get that? SHE RESIGNED. She wasn't fired. She wasn't blackballed. She wasn't purged. She quit because her employees complained about her bigotry and it was costing them money.

Wow, she wasn't welcomed in an industry with a high level of LGBTQ representation? Who'd have thought.
Maybe she can work at a Chinese restaurant and start complaining about all these Asian people!

Yeah....right.......keep lying about these things, you doofus....

She held a discussion about women and trans people and was destroyed. because of it.......just like the people made rich and famous by the Harry Potter author are now trashing her for saying men shouldn't use women's bathrooms...

You guys.....you never fucking learn...you think it is funny and cute, and then you start filling mass graves......it never ends with this bullshit....this is only the start...soon, it won't be enough for you to take people's livelihoods away from them because they don't believe what you believe....next comes the camps.......and the mass murder.......

We warned you about this, we are warning you about the end game...you didn't listen to us about this, you won't listen to us about the end game.

Men are better at being women than women, it's really that simple.
1668684748140.png

She held a discussion about women and trans people and was destroyed. because of it.......just like the people made rich and famous by the Harry Potter author are now trashing her for saying men shouldn't use women's bathrooms...

Um, guy, you are the one who omitted the part where she stated that SHE RESIGNED from her own company because her employees didn't like her.

She expressed anti-LGBTQ bigotry working in an industry dominated by LGBTQ people. What did she think was going to happen? It's kind of like working in a Chinese Restaurant and starting to whine about too many Asian people in this country.
Hey, funny thing. I don't talk politics at work. I save that for here. Why? Isn't worth the acrimony it creates.

You guys.....you never fucking learn...you think it is funny and cute, and then you start filling mass graves......it never ends with this bullshit....this is only the start...soon, it won't be enough for you to take people's livelihoods away from them because they don't believe what you believe....next comes the camps.......and the mass murder.......

Yawn, get hysterical much? Yes, if you take unpopular opinions, you will lose your livelihood. Just ask Jane Fonda, The Dixie Chicks, Colin Kaepernick from the left, or the Little Caesar's guy who used the N-word, or Paula Deen, or Gina Carano any other host of people who say dumb things and then realize they aren't popular anymore. Big corporations tend to be risk adverse.

We warned you about this, we are warning you about the end game...you didn't listen to us about this, you won't listen to us about the end game.

Yes, we won't listen to your ranting and your crazy as you polish your guns... we worry more about you having guns because you are a bit unhinged.

When you are a public figure, you need to realize that your opinions color your personal brand. Which is fine if your brand is being an asshole (Trump), but less so if your brand is the fine arts.

Um, guy, you are the one who omitted the part where she stated that SHE RESIGNED from her own company because her employees didn't like her.

She expressed anti-LGBTQ bigotry working in an industry dominated by LGBTQ people. What did she think was going to happen? It's kind of like working in a Chinese Restaurant and starting to whine about too many Asian people in this country.
Hey, funny thing. I don't talk politics at work. I save that for here. Why? Isn't worth the acrimony it creates.

Yawn, get hysterical much? Yes, if you take unpopular opinions, you will lose your livelihood. Just ask Jane Fonda, The Dixie Chicks, Colin Kaepernick from the left, or the Little Caesar's guy who used the N-word, or Paula Deen, or Gina Carano any other host of people who say dumb things and then realize they aren't popular anymore. Big corporations tend to be risk adverse.

Yes, we won't listen to your ranting and your crazy as you polish your guns... we worry more about you having guns because you are a bit unhinged.

When you are a public figure, you need to realize that your opinions color your personal brand. Which is fine if your brand is being an asshole (Trump), but less so if your brand is the fine arts.
Nixon also resigned.

You need to look up the term "effective dismissal."

They pushed her out you moron...........of her own company....you idiot....because she simply discussed women in relation to the trans fascist agenda.......

Moron....Jane Fonda didn't lose anything, she became even more wealthy and successful, you lying doofus....and the Dixie Chicks are still working...they haven't lost anything. Kapernick? ARe you really going to go that far? He was a 3rd rate QB on the way out and he used racism to make a fortune.

Your thread premise is a lie, as usual.

Just ask Jane Fonda
Jane Fonda didn't lose anything, she became even more wealthy and successful, you lying doofus.

Jane Fonda did not merely express unpopular opinions, which would be her right no matter how strongly anyone might disagree with her.

She actively committed treason. She aided and abetted a foreign enemy with which we were at war. She may have cost the lives of American soldiers.

She should have been put to death for her crimes a very long time ago.

You need to look up the term "effective dismissal."

I have. Doesn't really apply here. She could have survived if she went on an apology tour, admitted she was a little drunk and said stupid shit, and that she felt bad about it and this no way reflects on the many fine LGBTQ people who work for her company.

They pushed her out you moron...........of her own company....you idiot....because she simply discussed women in relation to the trans fascist agenda.......

Yes, they realized that her presence in the company would be a public relations and labor nightmare. That's what happens when you are focused on our own bigotries and not the best interest of your company. If they had left her in without some major contrition, the dancers wouldn't want to work for the company, the patrons wouldn't make donations, and people wouldn't come to the shows.

Moron....Jane Fonda didn't lose anything, she became even more wealthy and successful, you lying doofus....and the Dixie Chicks are still working...they haven't lost anything. Kapernick? ARe you really going to go that far? He was a 3rd rate QB on the way out and he used racism to make a fortune.

Uh, her acting career was pretty much over by the 1980's... about the time we did our own version of the Dolchstoßlegende concerning Vietnam. Today everyone admits Vietnam was a terrible idea, but we can't forgive Jane Fonda for saying it was a terrible idea.
The Dixie Chicks haven't had a major hit since they said the Iraq War was a bad idea. Today, even Republicans admit that the Iraq War was a bad idea. Has anyone apologized to the Dixie Chicks yet?

Jane Fonda did not merely express unpopular opinions, which would be her right no matter how strongly anyone might disagree with her.

She actively committed treason. She aided and abetted a foreign enemy with which we were at war. She may have cost the lives of American soldiers.

Really? When did this "enemy" attack us, exactly? It didn't. We inserted ourselves into someone else's civil war in a country that wasn't our enemy, without a declaration of war, and in violation of international principles.

Jane Fonda went over there and said, "Hey, look, these are the women and children we are bombing". If that shamed us, we DESERVED to be shamed.

The fact you are angry about something she did when you were a child says a lot about how she was blackballed and mistreated. Almost NO ONE thinks the Vietnam War was a good idea today. In a sane world, we'd apologize to Ms. Fonda.

Why didn't she fire all those saboteurs? She tolerated them and somehow they got rid of her. Lose and Learn.

Forum List

Back