Trans professor is placed on leave after interview defending pedophiles.

Check out what the left are pissed about in this story.

I think they are in agreement and I am betting a few of them are looking to see how they can get that flag of theirs.

Is any mod going to explain to any of these hypocrites about changing the subject? Don't know what Matt Gaetz has to do with a group (left wing of course) trying to change the terminology of pedophile cause it is too offensive and stigmatizing.

We already know they cry over the pedophile being killed while he was attempting to kill the hero.

What unreal scumbags
The face of your party is a pedophile :badgrin:

A single professor who lost their job and you people make it out like the entire left wing of the country thinks this way.
This was predicted many decades ago. Look, I would not type this if I was not denied jobs in the 1970's for being Caucasian. I ended up purchasing literature that said what would happen. And it has. It is just that it has not completed the end game yet. Pedophilia and Beastiality is part of it. Don't get mad for the agendas of the globalists. And p.s... they never spend their own money on their agendas. They have endless resources. All of those Prog shills on TV with a half million people watching them on National Cable Companies making millions of dollars a year should tell you that. the real rulers of the world can put us all into a death spiral if wanted.

This was predicted many decades ago. Look, I would not type this if I was not denied jobs in the 1970's for being Caucasian. I ended up purchasing literature that said what would happen. And it has. It is just that it has not completed the end game yet. Pedophilia and Beastiality is part of it. Don't get mad for the agendas of the globalists. And p.s... they never spend their own money on their agendas. They have endless resources. All of those Prog shills on TV with a half million people watching them on National Cable Companies making millions of dollars a year should tell you that. the real rulers of the world can put us all into a death spiral if wanted.

What in the actual hell are you saying?

1637330786631.png

Next they will want to add P to the lgbtq thing and have P stand for pedosexual or some such shit.

I guess South Park was ahead of it's time.

Bhf85tzCIAAZRXY

Do you know the left believe that mentally ill sister in law about her claims of Matt Gaetz?

Meanwhile, they are crying over the pedophile who anally raped boys.

That is confirmed. Unlike the Matt Gaetz stuff.

Wow

the vile evil act of pedophilia cross all spectrums.

gender, race, AND political leanings.

That may be true, but the Libs never really speak out against it publicly.

The Late , Great Jesse A. Helms was a moderate senator from North Carolina who spoke out numerous times against NAMBLA. I can't remember a single speech on the topic from any leading lib.

That may be true, but the Libs never really speak out against it publicly.

The Late , Great Jesse A. Helms was a moderate senator from North Carolina who spoke out numerous times against NAMBLA. I can't remember a single speech on the topic from any leading lib.

You know way too much about this subject.

Funny too, how in my op, I didn't mention the left or the right.

Why?

Cause pedophilia is in both the left and right. What I did say is there is a movement to call it something different which doesn't seem to bother them at all.

They didn't really address it. Well, they said it is only a small movement and nothing to be concerned about.

Want to bet every left winger that posts here didn't give two thoughts about men and women bathrooms 20 years ago?

Then....a small movement started.

Now, they are all on board girls and boys sharing the same bathrooms and locker rooms in schools.

Every movement starts out small and every movement that can be perceived as offending the right, well they are on board.

Such pathetic puppets for the demons.

Convicted of what?

Did he deny a relationship with a 17 year old? You can't answer.
Yeah. Actually he did deny it and the girls sister revealed she has mental problems.

What are your thoughts of the movement to change the name of pedophilia to Minor Attracted People with their very own flag?

Bother you?

Yeah. Actually he did deny it and the girls sister revealed she has mental problems.

What are your thoughts of the movement to change the name of pedophilia to Minor Attracted People with their very own flag?

Bother you?

It should bother everyone but depravity knows no depth.

Bother you?
Gaetz was accused of traveling and having sex with a 17 year old.

And his denial was "I didn't travel with her".

Forum List

Back