Trans Rights activists are totalitarian fascists....as they attack founder of Gay Rights movement....interview....must see.

Totalitarian fascism is an issue that needs to be explored on this board, in all it's aspects.

America does certainly have many peculiarities that don't exist in other world democracies.

If this thread survives for long, some will be mentioned.

You sodomites have "right's" to pack each other fudge and have homo pride parades that's already protected by the law.
What more do you want normal people to do for you perverts? ... :dunno:
Okay so you're calling gay people "sodomites" and your signature contains a link which advocates for Nazism, claiming that Auschwitz was actually heaven. I'm not even going to reply to you.

Gays and trans have been arguing for a couple months that WE know about. Lesbians don't want to associate with trans.

You have those now. More than any other country on Earth, in ALL of mankind's history.
More than any other country on Earth?
Countries such as Germany, Australia, the United Kingdom, Canada, Argentina & the entirety of the Scandinavian nations have more rights regarding the LGBTQ+ community than the United States.

Again, exactly what "rights" are you being denied? ... :dunno:
Did I say I'm perrsonally being denied any rights? No. Simply, both the left and the right are politicizing an already quite polarized issue (LGBTQ+ rights) for the sake of their own evil interests rather than serving the community, which is despicable from both sides. Sorry if unlike you I don't worship my ideology & my politicians and admit when they are wrong.

Rights as a whole.

See there's the issue. what one person sees as demanding their rights can infringe on the rights of others.

Then you have people who think their opinion on the rights of children overrules any rights the parents have over the raising of said children.

Also Sunni Man is either a die hard Muslim, or a troll pretending to be what they think is a Die Hard Muslim (I guess the latter).

Gays and trans have been arguing for a couple months that WE know about. Lesbians don't want to associate with trans.

Hard core feminists have the argument that trans women are just trying to take the mantle of womanhood, and thus to the feminist mind, victimhood, without actually being a woman. To them it's just men trying to victimize them again.

For lesbians, it's more intimate, as they are being told they are bigots for not wanting to be with what is still a man, but claims to be a woman into women.

There is of course overlap between the two.

Forum List

Back