Trans woman exposes its underwear to 8 year old girls

Cross-dressing pensioner admits lifting skirt to expose underwear

Note when they co mmit crimes they refer to them as cross dressers and don't use the preferred pronouns
There's a reason you are being ignored, want to take as guess as to why?
Because he obliterates morons like yourself in debates?
LOLOLOLOL.....the only people interested in this topic is sick white motherfuckers like you, who have no life, no where to turn except to web sites like this to get your rocks off.

What I hate about this story is how the man went to the next level when them girls ignored him when he first approached them. They knew not to talk to him because he was a stranger and when he didn't get what he wanted out of them, he went and did what he did to them. If I had been one of them, I would've kicked him as hard as I could right where he was pretty much welcoming them anyways.

God bless you and the girls always!!!

Holly

And here is the perfect example of the type people we dont want in the ladies room.
You get it now dimocrats?
A) It didn't happen in a bathroom.

B) The guy is mentally not all there. He's not any more representative of LGBT than a nut with a gun is representative of all gun owners.

C) Urine idiot

And here is the perfect example of the type people we dont want in the ladies room.

B) The guy is mentally not all there. He's not any more representative of LGBT than a nut with a gun is representative of all gun owners.

C) Urine idiot

Yeah....God knows what he might have done in the privacy of a bathroom.

Whether or not he represents the average cross dresser doesnt really matter,fact is it opens the door for people just like him.

C) Urine idiot

Thanks for admitting that "transgender" is a mental disease.

C) Urine idiot

Whether or not he represents the average cross dresser doesnt really matter,fact is it opens the door for people just like him.
Yeah sure, pal. Way to move the goalpost

C) Urine idiot

If that's what you got out of that statement, then you're admitting that all gun owners are homicidal maniacs. Thanks for playing, asshole
:fu:

C) Urine idiot

If that's what you got out of that statement, then you're admitting that all gun owners are homicidal maniacs. Thanks for playing, asshole

Sure, you got any evidence to back up that claim. cuz I sure have plenty of evidence that a person who thinks they can change their gender is mentally ill.

Cross-dressing pensioner admits lifting skirt to expose underwear

Note when they co mmit crimes they refer to them as cross dressers and don't use the preferred pronouns
There's a reason you are being ignored, want to take as guess as to why?
Because he obliterates morons like yourself in debates?
LOLOLOLOL.....the only people interested in this topic is sick white motherfuckers like you, who have no life, no where to turn except to web sites like this to get your rocks off.
So this is your way of admitting that you are a dumb negro motherfucker with no life I guess since you posted in this thread. Moron.

C) Urine idiot

Moved the goal post?
Either way you look at it it's a weirdo messing with children,a weirdo you want to give the right to go into the ladies room.
You're a nut bag...

C) Urine idiot

Last time I checked boys dressing up as girls wasnt covered in any amendment.

C) Urine idiot

Sure, you got any evidence to back up that claim. cuz I sure have plenty of evidence that a person who thinks they can change their gender is mentally ill.
I'm not making that claim, dipshit. I'm using your own logic against you. Your response to my opinion on this ONE transgender person is to conclude that all transgender people are mentally ill. So, by using that logic, I assume that you also feel that ONE nut with a gun is representative of all gun owners.

Was that hard to understand? Should I spell it out to you in crayons?

C) Urine idiot

I'm not making that claim, dipshit. I'm using your own logic against you. Your response to my opinion on this ONE transgender person is to conclude that all transgender people are mentally ill. So, by using that logic, I assume that you also feel that ONE nut with a gun is representative of all gun owners.

Was that hard to understand? Should I spell it out to you in crayons?

wrong, I was already convinced that any person who believes they have the wrong peepee is mentally ill. This one story apparently convinced YOU, I mean you wrote "obviously this cross dresser was mentally ill"

Has nothing to do with gun owners. And also we have premedical evidence that proves that not all gun owners are murderers.

C) Urine idiot

LOL..if it didn't matter you wouldn't have pretended this person represents trannies.

C) Urine idiot

Some guy who thinks he is a woman trapped in the wrong body is by definition "not all there in the head", dude. It is still considered a mental disorder to be a tranny.

Forum List

Back