Transexual Regret

Must be sad to awaken from a long-standing and in many cases encouraged delusion, and find your life is irreparable.

Must be sad to awaken from a long-standing and in many cases encouraged delusion, and find your life is irreparable.

I feel the worst for kids who get labeled as Trannies in kindergarten or earlier, and whose parents feed them powerful hormones.

In my day, if a boy told his dad "I'm a girl", he would be told "no sonny, you are a boy" and that would be that.

I feel the worst for kids who get labeled as Trannies in kindergarten or earlier, and whose parents feed them powerful hormones.

In my day, if a boy told his dad "I'm a girl", he would be told "no sonny, you are a boy" and that would be that.
---------------------------------------- should be against the law to do that to little kids .

No medication or surgery should be allowed until the individual is a legal adult.

Of course adolescents are not happy with their 'identity', they are never happy at that age. We all know that. It's why "Satisfaction" may be the greatest rock and roll song ever.

Obammy wants to transition into being a man.
obamatranny1.jpg

You mean that you feel the worst when we sit back & watch child sexual abuse & do nothing to stop it? Which in itself is against federal law.

No medication or surgery should be allowed until the individual is a legal adult.
Not even then. Mentally ill adults suffering from delusions are not legally able to consent.

Absolutely agree. If a patient went to a legitimate orthopaedic surgeon and asked him to amputate healthy limbs, he would be refused.

Why is it acceptable for a pecker checker to amputate the same man's healthy penis?

I just read the other day many of these teen transgenders claim it because it's a fad and the "in thing"

Dangerous fad. As for any parent who goes along with it? Child abuse

I just read the other day many of these teen transgenders claim it because it's a fad and the "in thing"

Dangerous fad. As for any parent who goes along with it? Child abuse

Makes the dangerous fads when I was a teen- things like sniffing model airplane glue- seem quaint and harmless.

I had my penis cut off when I was just a baby.

It may have just been a wee bit of skin there at the tip, but I'm STILL pissed off about it.

I had my penis cut off when I was just a baby.

It may have just been a wee bit of skin there at the tip, but I'm STILL pissed off about it.

Count yourself lucky. Research shows the ladies much prefer the little German helmet to the old rumpled sock.

Absolutely agree. If a patient went to a legitimate orthopaedic surgeon and asked him to amputate healthy limbs, he would be refused.

Why is it acceptable for a pecker checker to amputate the same man's healthy penis?

It isn’t legal. It’s factually assault with grave bodily injury upon the mentally disabled for profit. It is pure malpractice.

This is BTW why the trannys are so upset with the military drawing a clear line. They know that the ripple effect will trickle into legal definitions that show these people are 1. Mentally unstable & 2. Unable to consent at any age. That immediately opens up legal actions against doctors who will in the US anyway, be slamming their doors shut to these horrific amputations for profit.

Forum List

Back