Transexual Regret

Must be sad to awaken from a long-standing and in many cases encouraged delusion, and find your life is irreparable.

Story of my life ...

TrueLove.jpg

I was just thinking that marriage can do the same thing.

I feel the worst for kids who get labeled as Trannies in kindergarten or earlier, and whose parents feed them powerful hormones.

In my day, if a boy told his dad "I'm a girl", he would be told "no sonny, you are a boy" and that would be that.

You mean that you feel the worst when we sit back & watch child sexual abuse & do nothing to stop it? Which in itself is against federal law.
Which is exactly what liberals are doing when they tell kids they can change their sex.

I feel the worst for kids who get labeled as Trannies in kindergarten or earlier, and whose parents feed them powerful hormones.

In my day, if a boy told his dad "I'm a girl", he would be told "no sonny, you are a boy" and that would be that.

You mean that you feel the worst when we sit back & watch child sexual abuse & do nothing to stop it? Which in itself is against federal law.
Which is exactly what liberals are doing when they tell kids they can change their sex.
So case by case if you know of a child suffering this sexual abuse, contact the US DOJ.

Forum List

Back