Transgender Contractor Sues Nike, Citing Personal Pronoun Abuses

"Jazz Lyles, who identifies as transmasculine and prefers the pronouns they/them/their."

Good luck keeping up with how you're supposed to address these people. Today it's one thing, tomorrow they'll be demanding something else.
Don't comply, get ready for the lawsuit.

"Jazz Lyles, who identifies as transmasculine and prefers the pronouns they/them/their."

Good luck keeping up with how you're supposed to address these people. Today it's one thing, tomorrow they'll be demanding something else.
Don't comply, get ready for the lawsuit.
I am sticking with Him, Her and It.
They can sue all they want, I really have nothing.

They are teaching our children this instead of teaching them how to write. Again, where are the parents?

pronoun-chart.jpg

Tell me, If you worked with Jazz, which one of these fantasies would you address Jazz with? Is he/she a thon? A spivak? Which spivak? Even spell check wants to correct this shit...

Last edited:
They are teaching our children this instead of teaching them how to write. Again, where are the parents?

pronoun-chart.jpg

Tell me, If you worked with Jazz, which one of these fantasies would you address Jazz with? Is he/she a thon? A spivak? Which spivak? Even spell check wants to correct this shit...

I say that if we must pander to the mad, by creating and using pronouns to address those who are so f•••ed-up in the head as to be confused about their own sex, that we should standardize on one pronoun, formed from a contraction of “ he or she/it”h'orsh'/it

I've given some thought to trying to form a pronoun set for myself, to be used only by those who recognize the “need” for anything beyond the standard male and female pronouns, that compels anyone who uses them, in the course of each use, to include a statement to the effect of “I am a mentally-defective cretin who is so f•••ed-up in the head that I don't even know the difference between men and women.” Anyone who believes in the compelled use of nonstandard pronouns would be compelled to say such a thing every time he addresses me, as that would be my “preferred pronoun” set. Of course, that would only apply to those who fall for this crap. Sane people, who recognize the madness and absurdity of all of this nonsense, would, of course, address me in the non-f•••ed-up manner, using the normal he/him/his/himself set.

Last edited:

pronoun-chart.jpg

I say that if we must pander to the mad, by creating and using pronouns to address those who are so f•••ed-up in the head as to be confused about their own sex, that we should standardize on one pronoun, formed from a contraction of “ he or she/it”h'orsh'/it

I've given some thought to trying to form a pronoun set for myself, to be used only by those who recognize the “need” for anything beyond the standard male and female pronouns, that compels anyone who uses them, in the course of each use, to include a statement to the effect of “I am a mentally-defective cretin who is so f•••ed-up in the head that I don't even know the difference between men and women.” Anyone who believes in the compelled use of nonstandard pronouns would be compelled to say such a thing every time he addresses me, as that would be my “preferred pronoun” set. Of course, that would only apply to those who fall for this crap. Sane people, who recognize the madness and absurdity of all of this nonsense, would, of course, address me in the non-f•••ed-up manner, using the normal he/him/his/himself set.
Hilarious! Thanks for your post.

I don’t care what they like or don’t like to be called. Freaks, mutants and psycho’s are the preferable choices.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pronoun-chart.jpg

OMG...STOP!

From this post up, I'm laughing so hard I can't catch my breath :auiqs.jpg:

WHEN THE IDENTITY POLITICS LEFT LOSES BOY GEORGE…:Boy George Destroys Personal Pronoun Usage, Calls it ‘a Modern Form of Attention-Seeking.’

“Do you not know what the **** pronouns are?” asked one user, to which Boy George replied, “A modern form of attention-seeking?"

"What does it take to show others respect by using their preferred pronouns? I wouldn't not use your name so why would I not use your preferred pronouns?" another user asked.

"Thanks for that but I have eyes and can mostly describe what I see!" Boy George responded.

Boy George responded to accusations of "transphobia" as well. "There’s nothing ‘phobic’ about Miss Boy George! Nish! Nada!"

The LGB Alliance, a gay rights group based in the UK that believes that "biological sex is observed at birth and not assigned," and that "current gender ideologies are pseudo-scientific" defended the singer.

pronoun-chart.jpg

Jesus Christ.

We really are living in a goddamn clown world.

If that was her on the left side of the screen shot in the OP, I would be hard-pressed to call her anything but him, judging by appearances. So, what's the problem. If these people would just play their dress-up games and keep their mental illness to themselves, most people wouldn't care. Just like cross-dressing men using the ladies room. Go into the stall, close the door, and do your business. Most women would be none-the-wiser. But, no, they have to drag their "identity" into the public eye and cram their delusions up the rest of our butts. Eventually, they find someone or some business to target for a lawsuit in order to score the big bucks. Bottom line, it's the bottom line they are after. We need some kind of tort reform.

Forum List

Back