Transgender Day

So, one must be an expert to have an opinion?
Oh you can have an opinion, no one is denying you that Snowflake. I'm saying your opinion doesn't mean shit and isn't taken seriously when it runs counter to that of almost every single respected medical and scientific institution. Why are you embarrassing Bingos pretending to be on the same side as learned professionals and science when you're not and you're all quoting make believe sky daddy? Why are all of you frail white cuckolds so afraid to just admit your opinions come from your religious beliefs rather than science? Is it because deep down you frail whites know science is superior? :dunno: :itsok:

1711987333406.png

See, there’s the problem. I don’t speak for “most conservatives”, but a narcissist like you believes that you speak for most dems.
All I know is that you somehow are offended by a day to recognize transgendered individuals.

And that’s definitely not consistent with your claim to not care about their identities.

Probably because you say one thing and do another.

Last edited:
In most cases you are born 1 of 2 sexes…that’s just a fact. All other combinations of what these persons think they are, or what they feel like they are, is in their head.

thus the difference between sex and gender

Yes. God does exist. The one true God and not the fake Christian god.

Your prayers to your fake god are empty but welcome nonetheless. I have already found and embraced the one true God so my place is established. You on the other hand have a long but rewarding journey ahead of you. I will pray you are strong enough to undertake it.
The one true God, care to explain?

All I know is that you somehow are offended by a day to recognize transgendered individuals.

And that’s definitely not consistent with your claim to not care about their identities.

Probably because you say one thing and do another.
There is no such thing as a Transgendered anything!

That is how pervasive the fake god of Christians and Catholics has become. They just want your money.

It's just another victim of lies that ultimately will lead to never knowing the truth.
God does not need money but supporting the mission of the local church is important!

Thanks for proving me correct.

Now, if you would like to prove me wrong, find a science book that talks about chromosomes and gender, I bet you cannot do so, as gender is not a term of science, just literature.
Of course it is you simply try to bend science to meet your needs, it was never anything different until people started celebrating depravity and mental illness

Forum List

Back