Transgender in Women's Bathroom (Social Experiment)

You started a now thread to avoid all the links refuting any fears of transgenders?
You are just hateful fear mongering against people who just want to use the bathroom in peace.
Documenting the truth by video isn't fear mongering or hate.

The video just shows a sampling of the average woman's reaction to a transgendered freakaziod entering the Ladies restroom.

The only hatred is coming from you aris2chat,...... because reality is contradicting your personal delusions. ....... :cool:

only thing I might hate is the fear mongering and lies about transgender.

I don't discriminate against transgender. small minded bigots, maybe.

What I hate is hate

Why should NC ban transgender from their bathrooms when other states and countries have no problem with bathroom use by them?

You have more problems from republican politicians, police,teachers and hetero pedophiles than you ever will from transgender use of bathrooms

There has not been a problem with transgenders suing the bathrooms in the past, so why presume there will be in the future without some basis?
If it hasn't been a problem in the past, why a law?

Because the law isn't to protect transgenders. The law is to protect exhibitionists.

You started a now thread to avoid all the links refuting any fears of transgenders?
You are just hateful fear mongering against people who just want to use the bathroom in peace.

The video just shows a sampling of the average woman's reaction to a transgendered freakaziod entering the Ladies restroom.

The only hatred is coming from you aris2chat,...... because reality is contradicting your personal delusions. ....... :cool:

What I hate is hate

Why should NC ban transgender from their bathrooms when other states and countries have no problem with bathroom use by them?

You have more problems from republican politicians, police,teachers and hetero pedophiles than you ever will from transgender use of bathrooms

There has not been a problem with transgenders suing the bathrooms in the past, so why presume there will be in the future without some basis?

Because the law isn't to protect transgenders. The law is to protect exhibitionists.

Why is NC now banning transgenders? Why did they over ride Charlotte pro-transgender stand?

Fed courts have ruled in favor of transgender use of bathrooms.

TLPI: Ligitation Watch--Cases and briefs - The Transgender ...
www.transgenderlaw.org/cases/
Read the decision here. February 16, 2012--Pennsylvania--Western District Court held that transgender employee stated valid sex discrimination claim under ...
Glenn v. Brumby et. al. | Lambda Legal
www.lambdalegal.org/in-court/cases/glenn-v-brumby-et-al
Lambda Legal
July 2008 Lambda Legal files federal lawsuit in Georgia court. ... Circuit upholds lower court ruling that the Georgia General Assembly discriminated against Glenn. ... Issues: Employment and Rights in the Workplace, Transgender Rights ...
Case: Student v. Arcadia Unified School District - National ...
www.nclrights.org/cases.../cases.../stud...
National Center for Lesbian Rights
NCLR represents a transgender student who transitioned from female to male a few years ago. ... Search Cases & Policy ... Search Court Cases. Keyword Topic.
Examples of Court Decisions Holding LGBT-Related ...
https://www.eeoc.gov/.../lg...
Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
Supreme Court Decisions on the Scope of Title VII's Sex Discrimination Provision ... Federal Court Decisions Supporting Coverage for Transgender Individuals ...
Important Supreme Court Decisions in Lesbian, Gay ...
www.infoplease.com/gay-pride-month/supreme-court-decisions.html
Read about Supreme Court cases important to the Gay Rights Movement in the United ... Court Decisions in Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender History ...
Transgender Rights | American Civil Liberties Union
https://www.aclu.org/.../transgender-right...
American Civil Liberties Union
The ACLU champions transgender people's right to be themselves. We're fighting ... Federal Court: Trans Kids Can't Be Kicked Out of the Restroom ...
In landmark ruling, federal appeals court upholds protection ...
www.vox.com/.../4/.../transgender-bathroom-schools-lgbtq-discriminatio...
5 days ago - In a landmark ruling on Tuesday, a federal appeals court ruled that transgender people can be protected under federal law from discrimination ...
Breaking: Supreme Court Will Review Prop8 & DOMA Cases
transgenderlawcenter.org › featured
Transgender Law Center
SAN FRANCISCO – Transgender Law Center celebrates the decision by the Supreme Court of the United States today to accept review of two cases that have ...

Republican man (and politicians) might do the nasty with men and boys in the public bathrooms but the transgenders are no threat to women or children.

Worry about men in the men's room, not transgender women in the women's room
Right. Repub or not, if that dude came into the mens room dressed like that he'd get thrown out of there, too. What's your point?

Republican man (and politicians) might do the nasty with men and boys in the public bathrooms but the transgenders are no threat to women or children.

Worry about men in the men's room, not transgender women in the women's room
Right. Repub or not, if that dude came into the mens room dressed like that he'd get thrown out of there, too. What's your point?

Did you note he doesnt' seem to believe Democrat men (and politicians) do that?

What I hate is hate

Exactly, a law to protect exhibitionists.

What I hate is hate

I hate seeing this loon hating on women.

What I hate is hate

Yes there seems to be "issues" or something.

What I hate is hate

Yes there seems to be "issues" or something.

"Exhibiting" them quite nicely as well

What I hate is hate

OK! Now they are suing the bathrooms?

Troy King
Jeffrey Ray Nielsen
Philip Giordano
Larry Craig
Neal Horsley
Mark Foley
Peter Hong
Scott Muschany
John Gosek
Bruce Barclay
Jim West
Donald Fleischman
Robert Bauman
Jon Hinson
Dan Crane
Gerry Studds
Ed Schrock
David Dreier.......................... all with children or men

Then you have a few dozen that had affairs or hired prostitutes

All good "moral" republicans

NC democrats are not exempt from molesting children, Andrew Douglas Reed

but NC is worried about transgenders who have done nothing?

Hypocrisy stinks

What I hate is hate

LOL, you are that ignorant?

Face it fruitcake

The average woman doesn't want some weirdo man wearing a dress in the Ladies restroom with them. ...... :cool:

Exclusive: Women, young more open on transgender issue ...
www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-lgbt-poll-idUSKCN0XI11M
Reuters
3 days ago - Forty-four percent of women favor letting a man who is in transition from male to ... Support for transgender rights on the bathroom issues was ...

Face it fruitcake

The average woman doesn't want some weirdo man wearing a dress in the Ladies restroom with them. ...... :cool:

Exclusive: Women, young more open on transgender issue ...
www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-lgbt-poll-idUSKCN0XI11M
Reuters
3 days ago - Forty-four percent of women favor letting a man who is in transition from male to ... Support for transgender rights on the bathroom issues was ...

Why didn't you post this article about the Reuters poll? You know the one that tells the entire picture?

Public Support For Transgender Bathrooms Twirls Down the Drain

Public Support For Transgender Bathrooms Twirls Down the Drain - Breitbart

North Carolina's Anti-LGBT Law Is Based on a Total Lie ...
www.thedailybeast.com/.../north-carolina-lgbt-rights-wip...
The Daily Beast
Mar 24, 2016 - On the basis of a complete fabrication, North Carolina just wiped out all ... That does include enabling transgender people to use gender-appropriate restrooms, but only if ... One, Madeleine Gauss, a transgender woman living in Raleigh, ... Republicans did just roll back protections that most people support, ...

Forum List

Back