Transgender in Women's Bathroom (Social Experiment)

North Carolina Business Leaders Join the Call to ... - Fortune
fortune.com/2016/04/20/north-carolina-business-bathroom-law/
4 days ago - North Carolina business leaders called for a repeal of a new state law they blamed ... Join the Call to Repeal Transgender Bathroom Law 4:28 AM EDT .... rights and keeps children and women safe from sexual predators. ... Forest said, “Many businesses leaders and small business owners” support the law ...

2015 saw the highest number on record of reported murders of trans women in the United States in a single year and the murders have continued in 2016

Bigots just feed the hate and the danger to transgenders. They are responsible for the murders.

Good video Sunni Man.

I saw a security camera video of a guy dressed as a woman going into the womens' bathroom at McDonalds. Two girls dragged him out and whooped his ass.

Listen to those bigots !!
They all no doubt have confederate flags at home, and portraits of Hitler on their walls !

Or they are normal women who want no part of this nonsense
And normal men who didnt and dont want a part of feminisn and EVERY aspect of male life invaded?
Speak for yourself.

I don't like to be categorized.
Im a woman. I wasn't speaking for you, asshole.

Good video Sunni Man.

I saw a security camera video of a guy dressed as a woman going into the womens' bathroom at McDonalds. Two girls dragged him out and whooped his ass.
Link?

They can't even get the story right

Girl Kicked Out of McDonald's Bathroom For Looking Like a ...
www.out.com/.../girl-kicked-out-mcdonalds-using-womens-bathroo...
Out
Apr 14, 2016 - Girl Kicked Out of McDonald's for Using Women's Bathroom Because Staff Thought She Was a Boy ... confirmed that they were called after a group of kids Ny was with got into an “altercation” with the staff. .... You know society is at its peak and has nowhere else to go but down when self-righteous little turds ...

2015 saw the highest number on record of reported murders of trans women in the United States in a single year and the murders have continued in 2016

Bigots just feed the hate and the danger to transgenders. They are responsible for the murders.

And allowing em in woman's restrooms will change that?

How?

I think the funnies part of this Sunni Man is that the guy in the video was not a transgender.

Nobody picked up on how he was able to dupe an obvious left leaning woman in.

Nooooooo, this won't be a problem.

:spinner:

Good video Sunni Man.

Link?

They can't even get the story right

Girl Kicked Out of McDonald's Bathroom For Looking Like a ...
www.out.com/.../girl-kicked-out-mcdonalds-using-womens-bathroo...
Out
Apr 14, 2016 - Girl Kicked Out of McDonald's for Using Women's Bathroom Because Staff Thought She Was a Boy ... confirmed that they were called after a group of kids Ny was with got into an “altercation” with the staff. .... You know society is at its peak and has nowhere else to go but down when self-righteous little turds ...
Baltimore looks scary. Im happy to see conservatives approve of this Democrat area.

Last edited:
I think the funnies part of this Sunni Man is that the guy in the video was not a transgender.
Nobody picked up on how he was able to dupe an obvious left leaning woman in.
The video just shows how easy it would be for a pervert to put on a dress, claim to be trans-freak-o, and go into the Ladies room and do god knows what, or even rape them.

All in the name of political correctness. ....... :cuckoo:

Mental health professionals call for North Carolina to repeal HB2
Over 150 mental health professionals have urged North Carolina to repeal HB2

Mental Health professionals call for aris2cat to return to North Carolina. Theirs just not enough fit them to do since you left.

But seriously, what the hell do you want them to say. THEY MAKE BIG MONEY ENABLING THESE IDIOTS

Thanks for your time

More nonsense? Why would you think I was in NC?

They all no doubt have confederate flags at home, and portraits of Hitler on their walls !
Listen to the bigots? Which ones, the pro transsexual bigots? Trannies are such a huge minority, and there isn't any constitutional rights to pick and choose your gender and then force that "choice" arbitrary on society, then further redefine that in to restroom usage. This is a another example of liberalism solving a problem that isn't an issue. Like restrooms or parking being halved to the benefit handicapped even when they inconvenience the majority (this is still a democracy, remember)?

Mental health professionals call for North Carolina to repeal HB2
Over 150 mental health professionals have urged North Carolina to repeal HB2

Mental Health professionals call for aris2cat to return to North Carolina. Theirs just not enough fit them to do since you left.

But seriously, what the hell do you want them to say. THEY MAKE BIG MONEY ENABLING THESE IDIOTS

Thanks for your time

More nonsense? Why would you think I was in NC?

Reread the post

Good Lord

Listen to the bigots? Which ones, the pro transsexual bigots? Trannies are such a huge minority, and there isn't any constitutional rights to pick and choose your gender and then force that "choice" arbitrary on society, then further redefine that in to restroom usage. This is a another example of liberalism solving a problem that isn't an issue. Like restrooms or parking being halved to the benefit handicapped even when they inconvenience the majority (this is still a democracy, remember)?

Transgender Rights | Lambda Legal
www.lambdalegal.org/issues/transgender-rights
Lambda Legal
Transgender people suffer persistent inequalities in aspects of life that intersect with all of Lambda Legal's issue area priorities. Transgender people experience ...
Know Your Rights | National Center for Transgender Equality
www.transequality.org/know-y...
National Center for Transgender Equality
The following resources explain up-to-date transgender people's rights. While we work to strengthen and expand legal protections, there are steps you can take ...
Transgender People and the Law | American Civil Liberties ...
American Civil Liberties Union...rights/transgender...
American Civil Liberties Union
When talking about transgender people, we sometimes use words that are unfamiliar or mean different things to different people. Here's what we mean by these ...

Forum List

Back