Transgender Mom commercial.................

Can't watch that sickening crap. Hell bring on over all the muslims. They can take care of these freaks.

• Banned
Stopped watching as soon as that conservative fuckboy Mark Dice showed up on the screen.
So you want to fuck Mark Dice......................well sit backz on mi couchz and lets talk aboud your mudder

He takes issue with the transgender being called a "Mom" (as if that affects him).

I wonder how he feels about adoptive Moms. They didn't give birth, either.

• Banned
He takes issue with the transgender being called a "Mom" (as if that affects him).

When there are transgender teachers in every first grade, because retards like you require it, everyone is effected.

When there are transgender teachers in every first grade, because retards like you require it, everyone is effected.

You'd need a lot of transgenders for that to happen.

I would certainly not require that.

And no, still no one is affected.

Teach your kids that they are just mentally challenged people who think everyday is Halloween.

The fact that you can not see that this would effect the normal YEA I SAID NORMAL kids in these classes and their parents as well, shows that you are a retarded transsexual or just a fool who cares about no one but yourself.

PS. Hillary Cliton lost because of views like yours

LOL

The fact that you can not see that this would effect the normal YEA I SAID NORMAL kids in these classes and their parents as well, shows that you are a retarded transsexual or just a fool who cares about no one but yourself.

LOL

How would another person's chosen gender affect you?

Don't ad hom me, answer the question as honestly as you can. How does a transgender person affect your world, your life?

LOL

"Chosen" gender....say no more. You peeps are batshit crazy for that statement alone.

LOL

"Chosen" gender....say no more. You peeps are batshit crazy for that statement alone.

So? Maybe I'm crazy. Maybe I wear stripes and polka dots in the same outfit.

How does this affect your life?

LOL

I remember when similar things were said when the first faggot came out of the closet...then MTV, whack-job celebrities and the Kardashian's started raising our children and they made liking penis cool...see how this works? Kids are easily influenced and no one wants a world full of people "choosing" their gender because Kim Kardashian said it's cool to do so.

LOL

So? Maybe I'm crazy. Maybe I wear stripes and polka dots in the same outfit.

How does this affect your life?

children should not be exposed to transgender anything. That said you will never have a child so you don't have to think about that.

Leave it to the Right Wing to be wrapped so tight that a soap commercial riles them into a lather! Why is the Right so uptight about below the belt issues? Aren't they supposed to be champions of small, less intrusive government?

They want to shrink the scope and size of government. Make it just small enough to fit into a bedroom or restroom.

I see no one can articulate how a transgender affects their lives in any way, much less negatively.

Everyone just starts attacking the questioner.

Forum List

Back