"Transgender" Teen Recants Bullshit Story about Attack...

Just the Fact that Nature Designed and Equipped them to couple with Opposite Sex... their Defiance is either Defect or Choice.

Not my Opinion.

When you come back be sure to bring with you the Written Justification of the APA's for removing the from the Mental list.

:)

peace...

I am also equipped to climb Everest, doesn't mean I'll be doing it any time soon.

I wouldn't put any stock in what the APA says. It is the only Western such association that says so. What does that tell you?

Libs is the tranny a cisphobic bigot?

mal's sock pops in, right on cue!

They tell you call people my Socks today, Flappyhead?...

G.T. already tried and Failed... And he tried using FAGGOTRON, BeDPoop and a number of others...

But please, don't let his Fail be your Fail... Fail on your own. :rofl:

And if you are trying to build on his Fail, my Sock is NLT. :thup:

peace...

Did they tell you call what?

Did they tell you call people my Socks?...

Well, did they?... :dunno:

peace...

Oh, yes, of course.

At 4am, we all get online and strategize for three hours about how we are going to attack and intimidate innocent conservative posters.

socks.jpg

:thup:

peace...

The only thing this young woman has achieved as a result of her actions is another blemish on the image of transgendered people. In general, don't make stuff up about people attacking you, especially when it is politically inflammatory, because if people discover your lie the backlash will be fierce and justified. It hurts your cause.

It's got nothing to do with being "politically inflammatory". It's about punishing deceit that could have landed three innocent people in prison. What's next, the gay bank robbers who were caught red handed may go to prison?

The only thing this young woman has achieved as a result of her actions is another blemish on the image of transgendered people. In general, don't make stuff up about people attacking you, especially when it is politically inflammatory, because if people discover your lie the backlash will be fierce and justified. It hurts your cause.

It's got nothing to do with being "politically inflammatory". It's about punishing deceit that could have landed three innocent people in prison. What's next, the gay bank robbers who were caught red handed may go to prison?

After Suffering Slavery, Lynchings, Gay Water Fountains and the Back of the Bus, it's time that Gays finally got some Justice. :thup:

peace...

Forum List

Back