Transgender War On Women By Liberals

Rene Richards had a tennis career after transitioning. She never ranked higher than 20th.

Oh, WELL, if one guy in a dress happens to be a klutz who sucks at tennis, that just negates any and all science on the subject of anatomy and hormones for ALL people everywhere!

Rene Richards, formerly Richard Raskind, had some success as a male tennis player, and was “considered by some to be one of the best college tennis players in the country.”

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Renée_Richards

Rene Richards had a tennis career after transitioning. She never ranked higher than 20th.

"John McEnroe Says Serena Williams Would Be the 700th Best Men’s Tennis Player"
John McEnroe: Serena Would Be the 700th Best Men’s Player

So?

Why are you willing to put men to compete in the women's events?

Didn't the electroshock work?

I’m not. I’m willing to allow trans women to.

How can you argue against DNA? Spokespeople for the freakazoids claim to be real women but DNA analysis easily proves they are surgically altered men. Why on earth would the democrat party take up the cause of less than 1% of the population while female athletes and girls are penalized and sometimes even put at risk? How long is the media going to ignore the democrat party's war on genetic women?

Oh, WELL, if one guy in a dress happens to be a klutz who sucks at tennis, that just negates any and all science on the subject of anatomy and hormones for ALL people everywhere!

Rene Richards, formerly Richard Raskind, had some success as a male tennis player, and was “considered by some to be one of the best college tennis players in the country.”

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Renée_Richards

Sorry, do you think you're proving some sort of point here? At no point in time will pointing to one person who didn't do well in something after transitioning EVER negate biological fact on the differences between men and women. You can talk about "Renee" until your ignorant leftist-drone face turns blue, and it's still not going to add up to "So SEE, men AREN'T really stronger than women!"

Oh, and let me just take a moment to laugh at you especially for your little "Wikipedia is the source of all knowledge!" link. You're so cute when you try to act like a real person, like a dog walking on its hind legs.

How can you argue against DNA? Spokespeople for the freakazoids claim to be real women but DNA analysis easily proves they are surgically altered men. Why on earth would the democrat party take up the cause of less than 1% of the population while female athletes and girls are penalized and sometimes even put at risk? How long is the media going to ignore the democrat party's war on genetic women?

For as long as it takes women to break the brainwashing of political correctness and realize that they don't have to give a shit if a bunch of lunatics think they aren't "nice".

Except Serena Williams is going to have a career as a "Lineperson" with the Cleveland Browns when she quits tennis.

So?

Transwomen???

You mean men.

Wise up, dunce.

Because they're as nuts as the deluded ones who can't figure out what they are.

So?

Transwomen???

You mean men.

Wise up, dunce.

See? Typical leftist immaturity. Just change what you call something, and that will magically change what it is.

So?

Transwomen???

You mean men.

Wise up, dunce.

See? Typical leftist immaturity. Just change what you call something, and that will magically change what it is.

It's calling someone what they are, transgendered. Like Rene Richards, a male tennis player that couldn't break the top 20 in women's tennis after transitioning.

There likely are hundreds of genders, but no one taking hormones should be competing in sports.

Transwomen???

You mean men.

Wise up, dunce.

It's calling someone what they are, transgendered. Like Rene Richards, a male tennis player that couldn't break the top 20 in women's tennis after transitioning.

Male and Female are biological categories. People lie; DNA doesn’t.

Gender dysphoria, a conflict between a person's physical or assigned gender and the gender with which he/she/ claims to identify, is a mental illness.

Demanding that other people participate in the delusion is not a right.

Forum List

Back