Transgender woman Arrested For Voyuerism

Dude don't look like no lady.....

Sean Patrick Smith, a.k.a. Shauna Patricia Smith (Image source: Bonneville County Jail)

transgender-620x352.jpg

If the woman victim sues Target, maybe she can hire the ACLU lawyer in Georgia who resigned over this very issue. And hire her to do the job fixing the messes defended by her previous employer!
I would definitely sue Target.
why? what did they do wrong?

maybe you could say it was foreseeable that dressing room stalls that had open tops or bottoms could be breached by a neighbor, but they are a common practice
except in normal society land, men don't enter women's changing rooms. Target now allows it. And now we have this. I'm still waiting on the rightwing bathroom law you refer to.
try north carolina's
what does it state that is different than the last 1000 years?

Dude don't look like no lady.....

Sean Patrick Smith, a.k.a. Shauna Patricia Smith (Image source: Bonneville County Jail)

transgender-620x352.jpg

If the woman victim sues Target, maybe she can hire the ACLU lawyer in Georgia who resigned over this very issue. And hire her to do the job fixing the messes defended by her previous employer!

maybe you could say it was foreseeable that dressing room stalls that had open tops or bottoms could be breached by a neighbor, but they are a common practice
except in normal society land, men don't enter women's changing rooms. Target now allows it. And now we have this. I'm still waiting on the rightwing bathroom law you refer to.
what should target have done to prevent it?
not allowed the man (or whatever) in the women's changing rooms. Why would anyone in the store mind it since they allow it? If they didn't allow, then someone would have enforced the actual law of harassment and violation.

try north carolina's
there wasn't a law before. it wasn't needed - and transgendered people still existed and used the restroom of their choice.

not allowed the man (or whatever) in the women's changing rooms
how? sincere question. how would you expect target to police it's changing rooms for transgender people?

The thing is it's not the first story ever like this.
What there's been one or two more in the decades since Target opened its doors? Surely you can find a link about it then.

Never said only at Target. You have a simple mind and can't think outside the ass where you shove your head.
:fu:

So you shove your finder up your ass?
You conservatives are obsessed with thinking about things entering asses. Half your posts in this thread have involved ass play.
Fucking leftards really pulled one out of their asses to come up with forcing girls to accept men in their shower.

how? sincere question. how would you expect target to police it's changing rooms for transgender people?
Target made it their policy to allow any sex to use whatever bathroom and or dressing room they wanted. Stop being so stupid. I would sue the shit out of target except I will never have too because I refuse to shop there. That woman was frankly very stupid for being in a target dressing room. Very stupid.

(In Houston, the ordinance went so far as to punish free speech, where merely questioning someone in the bathroom who turned out to be Transgender could invoke a harassment charge and fine up to $5,000. So this was protested as creating special rights, and voted down after a court fight against the City officials who unlawfully blocked the petitions to put it to a vote, later restored by court order, which ultimately defeated the ordinance that did not fairly represent the public.)

Emily do you know the timeline on these ordinances? Reason I ask, is because of Houston's openly gay mayor and the possibility of her influence on the legislation?

Target made it their policy to allow any sex to use whatever bathroom and or dressing room they wanted. Stop being so stupid. I would sue the shit out of target except I will never have too because I refuse to shop there. That woman was frankly very stupid for being in a target dressing room. Very stupid.
how would they or any store have enforced rules that required otherwise? let's just answer that question and then we can talk about whether or not they are responsible.

(In Houston, the ordinance went so far as to punish free speech, where merely questioning someone in the bathroom who turned out to be Transgender could invoke a harassment charge and fine up to $5,000. So this was protested as creating special rights, and voted down after a court fight against the City officials who unlawfully blocked the petitions to put it to a vote, later restored by court order, which ultimately defeated the ordinance that did not fairly represent the public.)

Emily do you know the timeline on these ordinances? Reason I ask, is because of Houston's openly gay mayor and the possibility of her influence on the legislation?

Dear Ridgerunner at this point is all in past tense. But yes, it directly influenced the NC legislation.

The Pastors in Houston went National with their fight. This battle was shared among conservative pastors, governors and party members across the states, that were already mobilized on a national level because of the gay marriage issue.

So in response to what went wrong in Houston, that's in part why NC acted preemptively to pass laws PREVENTING legislative lobbying from expanding "anti-discrimination" laws to include Transgender identity as a protected status (and I think orientation as well).

This was acknowledged as in direct response to City govt like Houston overriding state laws by issuing their own ordinances.

In Texas it was especially troubling, because Texas law does not recognize gender except by birth certificate, and this has caused problems with gay couples unable to get divorced if their marriage is not even recognized in Texas. The same openly gay Mayor singlehandedly enacted changes to city policy recognizing employee marriage benefits for same sex couples, which was contested as violating Texas law. The proper way to change laws is through the State, not overriding that by executive type orders without vote or check by the people.

If you ask me, I think we are heading toward dividing social and benefits programs by party so people can fund what they want, on a local all the way to a national scale, by party instead of fighting over state and federal govt. That's what I would recommend to the Texas govt and party leaders, and create jobs managing health care and benefits by party so everyone gets what they want and isn't forced to compromise due to the conflicting beliefs of other people or parties.

======================
Added note:
What I understand about Constitutional arguments, is that both the LGBT beliefs about homosexual orientation/transgender identity
AND the beliefs that these are behavior not inborn or genetic BOTH fall under "faith based" beliefs that are not proven. So they don't meet secular standards as race does or gender determined at birth which is scientifically agreed upon as A standard.

Whether people choose to recognize a different standard becomes an issue of social and spiritual values, either religious or political, but beliefs all the same.

So neither sides' beliefs belongs in the hands of govt.

Last edited:

I still don't. Time hasn't changed my status.

try north carolina's
there wasn't a law before. it wasn't needed - and transgendered people still existed and used the restroom of their choice.
so why are you against standing pat?

Well, there use to be a monitor near the rooms or keys. It's really simple, and been done for decades.

Forum List

Back