Transgender woman Arrested For Voyuerism

Dude don't look like no lady.....

Sean Patrick Smith, a.k.a. Shauna Patricia Smith (Image source: Bonneville County Jail)

transgender-620x352.jpg

If the woman victim sues Target, maybe she can hire the ACLU lawyer in Georgia who resigned over this very issue. And hire her to do the job fixing the messes defended by her previous employer!
weird. they caught a nd charged him without relying on any new rightwing bathroom laws.

imagine that
what rightwing bathroom law are you referring to?

answer the question.

do you find taping unsuspecting children "great"?

do you find vigilante justice "great?"
do you just have a desire to see transgender people beaten? would that be "great"
what part would be "great?"

:wtf:
sassy thinks there would be something great about a girl being filmed in a changing room. i just wonder ehat about that scenario is "great"

Because you're too stupid to grasp what people mean doesn't mean you have to lie about them. I repeat, you're stupid
so which part of a young woman getting taped changing clothes is "great"

You people are such bigots. He had every right to go in that fitting room to take pictures of the other women. Rightwingers... smh

Sean Patrick Smith, a.k.a. Shauna Patricia Smith (Image source: Bonneville County Jail)

transgender-620x352.jpg

If the woman victim sues Target, maybe she can hire the ACLU lawyer in Georgia who resigned over this very issue. And hire her to do the job fixing the messes defended by her previous employer!
I would definitely sue Target.
why? what did they do wrong?

maybe you could say it was foreseeable that dressing room stalls that had open tops or bottoms could be breached by a neighbor, but they are a common practice
except in normal society land, men don't enter women's changing rooms. Target now allows it. And now we have this. I'm still waiting on the rightwing bathroom law you refer to.

Last edited:
And they'll only catch one out of ten of these perverts.
sofa.gif

Wait till a father catches one videoing his daughter....that'll be great!!!!
what about that would be great?

You really are stupid
answer the question.

do you just have a desire to see transgender people beaten? would that be "great"

You must not be a doting father....my husband ever caught some perv doing it and justice would be swift and severe...then he would call the police
you can fuck off with your asshole opinions on my parenting

transgender-620x352.jpg

weird. they caught a nd charged him without relying on any new rightwing bathroom laws.

imagine that

1. Does this mean the NC laws requiring people to use the restroom that corresponds to the gender on their legal birth certificate?

2. And on the other hand, how many Transgender people were able to use the restroom of their choice simply by local agreement with other members of their community? Why does this have to be a federal issue?

If we are going to treat it similar to a disability, and this has to be established by medical professionals so it isn't abused, then why can't people get their gender changed legally so it DOES match their records and quit this nonsense?

answer the question.

:wtf:
sassy thinks there would be something great about a girl being filmed in a changing room. i just wonder ehat about that scenario is "great"

Because you're too stupid to grasp what people mean doesn't mean you have to lie about them. I repeat, you're stupid
so which part of a young woman getting taped changing clothes is "great"
sorry, but that thread doesn't back your question. you should try again and post up what you are referring to. Seems like a lot of posts with no references just a bunch of left whine.

Last edited:
Transgender woman arrested in voyeurism incident at Idaho Target | Fox News

And you libtards and your black president want these people pissing with our daughters.

Sean Patrick Smith, 43, was allegedly dressed in women’s clothing when he entered the fitting room in the women’s section of the store in Ammon on Monday, East Idaho News reported. Smith, also known as Shauna Patricia Smith, then began taking pictures of a woman in the changing stall next to him, police said.

“The woman was begging for help as she chased the man out the door,” a witness told East Idaho News. “She kept saying she wanted those pictures deleted.”

Detectives found Smith on Tuesday and charged him with one felony count of voyeurism. He was booked into the Bonneville County Jail and was set to make a court appearance Wednesday.
you just HAD to mention that the President is black didn't you redneck woman? :eusa_eh:

gawd but you're a PoS :thup:

It's never stopped his supporters from mentioning his race. How is this different?
"context". google it :thup:

That PoS racist OP has none

transgender-620x352.jpg

imagine that

1. Does this mean the NC laws requiring people to use the restroom that corresponds to the gender on their legal birth certificate?

2. And on the other hand, how many Transgender people were able to use the restroom of their choice simply by local agreement with other members of their community? Why does this have to be a federal issue?

If we are going to treat it similar to a disability, and this has to be established by medical professionals so it isn't abused, then why can't people get their gender changed legally so it DOES match their records and quit this nonsense?
I'm sorry, but you lost me. Before transgender bullshit, people used the restroom of the gender on their birth certificate. So I'm still puzzled by what rightwing law changed that?

transgender-620x352.jpg

maybe you could say it was foreseeable that dressing room stalls that had open tops or bottoms could be breached by a neighbor, but they are a common practice
except in normal society land, men don't enter women's changing rooms. Target now allows it. And now we have this. I'm still waiting on the rightwing bathroom law you refer to.
try north carolina's

transgender-620x352.jpg

what should target have done to prevent it?

Transgender woman arrested in voyeurism incident at Idaho Target | Fox News

And you libtards and your black president want these people pissing with our daughters.

Sean Patrick Smith, 43, was allegedly dressed in women’s clothing when he entered the fitting room in the women’s section of the store in Ammon on Monday, East Idaho News reported. Smith, also known as Shauna Patricia Smith, then began taking pictures of a woman in the changing stall next to him, police said.

“The woman was begging for help as she chased the man out the door,” a witness told East Idaho News. “She kept saying she wanted those pictures deleted.”

Detectives found Smith on Tuesday and charged him with one felony count of voyeurism. He was booked into the Bonneville County Jail and was set to make a court appearance Wednesday.
you just HAD to mention that the President is black didn't you redneck woman? :eusa_eh:

gawd but you're a PoS :thup:

It's never stopped his supporters from mentioning his race. How is this different?
"context". google it :thup:

That PoS racist OP has none

Excuses. Never stopped a worthless piece of shit like you from making them.

transgender-620x352.jpg

imagine that

I'm sorry, but you lost me. Before transgender bullshit, people used the restroom of the gender on their birth certificate. So I'm still puzzled by what rightwing law changed that?

Dear jc456 Thanks for clarifying you are sincere in asking and not sarcastic as some people took it as.

Before the issue came up, there were no hard rules enforced by govt either way. People naturally used the restroom that corresponded to their natural gender, and the Transgender people were already choosing what restroom to use they could pass as, so there was generally no issue.

With bullying incidents, and "people feeling discriminated against for having to use the faculty restroom if students didn't accept them", then the LGBT lobbies pushed for govt regulations that threatened punishment if Transgender people were prevented from using the bathroom of their choice. So this is what started it. (In Houston, the ordinance went so far as to punish free speech, where merely questioning someone in the bathroom who turned out to be Transgender could invoke a harassment charge and fine up to $5,000. So this was protested as creating special rights, and voted down after a court fight against the City officials who unlawfully blocked the petitions to put it to a vote, later restored by court order, which ultimately defeated the ordinance that did not fairly represent the public.)

In an attempt to correct or prevent this "overcorrection,"
NC went so far as to implement INTO GOVT the rule that people using restroom had to follow the gender on their birth certificates.
So that was new. Before this was a private matter and choice, left to the people. But since the LGBT tried to force it into govt, then the people for traditional ways felt they had to force it into govt to protect their beliefs.

Both sides are beliefs, but this was started by the LGBT first crossing the line and pushing beliefs into govt where that didn't belong.

So that is what is new. Before, it was private and Transgender people already had the freedom to choose their own restrooms. When they tried to make it mandatory that's when it got all screwed up.

It needs to go back to individuals and local sites making decisions among themselves, and/or installing "neutral" or single-stalled restrooms where nobody is forced to change their beliefs for other people, much less for govt.

Forum List

Back