Transgender woman gets new vagina made from fish skin

that tranny should have gotten pig skin instead....oink oink!

:laughing0301:

you know what?

fish or pig or any other sort of skin

I just can not find it in me .....to have any respect.....for these freaks

sorry

but I am being honest.

What about elephant hide? It would take a jackhammer to punch through that thing. Betcha she/he would enjoy that.

https://nypost.com/2019/05/16/trans...D11v2AyMcT5MCAlbcyAWFL_1x6Auyx5W9k-22qRvYyV5Y
A trans woman had a vagina constructed using the skin of a tilapia fish after her genitals began to shrink and close up following botched surgery.

When you think you heard it all you think it's from infowars ut then realize WTF this makes infowars look like CSPAN wonder if that fish will give it a real fish stink LOL..

What I think is interesting is the fact that the story talks about the tranny actually planning to have sexual intercourse.

I'd like to know how "she" plans to find someone who would find this kind of surgery attractive.

No normative men are attracted to other fellows, and the other fellows having their dicks amputated and fish skins sewn between their legs isn't going to make them any more attractive to the normative guys.

Most gay beaus prefer their sex partners to have penises.

Its going to be exceedingly difficult have to find a lid for this kettle, one would think.

Forum List

Back