🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Transgender "woman" wins weightlifting title. Breaks records

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Now when will the LPGA let men golfers compete in their events.? The PGA events are open to both sexes.

Transgender 'Woman' Wins Weightlifting Title, Breaks Records

march 21 2017 Transgender weightlifter Laurel Hubbard dominated a group of women in his first international competition, breaking multiple records in the process.

The media in New Zealand is celebrating his victory as "historic."

Hubbard, 39, won the women's over 90kg division at the Melbourne event, setting four unofficial national records in the process. Hubbard lifted a combined total of 268kg - 19kg better than silver medallist Iuniarra Sipaia of Samoa.

...Hubbard's selection was a considered a pioneering moment in sport for the LBGT community. Further ground could yet be broken, with tonight's performance in Melbourne expected to go a long way to securing Hubbard's place in the team for the Gold Coast Commonwealth Games next year.
Radio NZ, who praised Hubbard for "creating history," said he's "the daughter of cereal magnate and former Auckland mayor Dick Hubbard, and is a leading contender for the New Zealand team to compete at next year's Commonwealth Games in Gold Coast.

Dude don't even look like a lady. He looks like a dude. WTF

transgender-weightlifter-wins.jpg

Women athletes should get together and demand a DNA test on all competitors to verify they are female.

Otherwise, women's sports will soon be dominated by men in dresses. .... :cuckoo:

Now when will the LPGA let men golfers compete in their events.? The PGA events are open to both sexes.

Transgender 'Woman' Wins Weightlifting Title, Breaks Records

march 21 2017 Transgender weightlifter Laurel Hubbard dominated a group of women in his first international competition, breaking multiple records in the process.

The media in New Zealand is celebrating his victory as "historic."

Hubbard, 39, won the women's over 90kg division at the Melbourne event, setting four unofficial national records in the process. Hubbard lifted a combined total of 268kg - 19kg better than silver medallist Iuniarra Sipaia of Samoa.

...Hubbard's selection was a considered a pioneering moment in sport for the LBGT community. Further ground could yet be broken, with tonight's performance in Melbourne expected to go a long way to securing Hubbard's place in the team for the Gold Coast Commonwealth Games next year.
Radio NZ, who praised Hubbard for "creating history," said he's "the daughter of cereal magnate and former Auckland mayor Dick Hubbard, and is a leading contender for the New Zealand team to compete at next year's Commonwealth Games in Gold Coast.

Men will win all their records....Every damn one...

Women athletes should get together and demand a DNA test on all competitors to verify they are female.

Otherwise, women's sports will soon be dominated by men in dresses. .... :cuckoo:
I think if you need a DNA test to tell, then just leave it.

This guy however is obvious.

Pretty bad when you have to change your sex in order to be a winner :puke:
I don't know it can work for some people. Not this guy, obviously.
He should get nothing more than a participation award. He's as fake as the others supporting this type crap in their make believe world.
It's like the Emporer new clothes with guys like this. He'd be surrounded by progressives egging him on. He wouldn't have a clue how much anger and hate he's stirring up for trans ladies

He should get nothing more than a participation award. He's as fake as the others supporting this type crap in their make believe world.
It's like the Emporer new clothes with guys like this. He'd be surrounded by progressives egging him on. He wouldn't have a clue how much anger and hate he's stirring up for trans ladies
I had this poor he/she dude set on my porch and pour his heart out about how miserable he'd been doing the sex change. After he moved away from a highly polluted farming area he changed his mind. There really wasn't anything feminine about him other than all those things he did to his body to be more female like. Seemed like for awhile a lot of them like him not really feminine at all came out of Southern MO.

I had this poor he/she dude set on my porch and pour his heart out about how miserable he'd been doing the sex change. After he moved away from a highly polluted farming area he changed his mind. There really wasn't anything feminine about him other than all those things he did to his body to be more female like. Seemed like for awhile a lot of them like him not really feminine at all came out of Southern MO.
Yes the way it's diagnosed is if the man says all the correct things (stays on script) not if he's feminine. Not really sure what the script is yet but I suppose I'll work it out some day:lmao:

If the feminists really believe in equality of the sexes then they should demand that ALL sporting events be open to male and female.

Does Aerosmith do a song that's the opposite of "dude looks like a lady" called "lady look's like a dude"?

Last edited:
I feel sorry for "real" women who have to compete with these trans-freakaziods. ... :mad:

It's not fair to those that train and compete to have to go up against some mental midget pretending to be a female
Guy couldn't cut it in men's sports competition, so he's going to go out and beat some girls. Yeah, that's sportsman-like.

Forum List

Back