"Transgendered" Bathrooms

Transsexuals are a totally artificial and tiny group. Why do they NEED all this? As it is, we spend millions for handicapped restrooms/wheelchair accessible restrooms (let alone parking) for a tiny minority that I rarely ever see? And we need to accede even further for an even tinier group that doesn't merit this attention? Let alone the sexual baggage political correctness won't correct?

You don't think those with handicaps or disabilities should have a right to access the bathroom?

Even transgenders have a right, which the courts recognize. Anti-LGBT bills are toilet paper and going down.
. You equate transgender to having a handicap or disability ? Well alrighty then... This is the mindset of those who go against the grain... They will do and say anything to make a point, even if they are ridiculous in doing so.

Everyone has a right to use the bathroom, even if "you" don't like it.
. Your right, but they best behave themselves when they do, and they best be in the right one that matches their gender as is stated on their birth certificate. No one will be for a person being in the restroom that doesn't match the gender that is stated on their birth certificate, and if they do say that their all for it, then they are fools.
Were, in the constitution, is there a guarantee to gay same sex transgendered access to restrooms? This is an issue made out of whole cloth, it's preposterous . A solution in need of a problem. Same sex restrooms, that is something we take for granted. Mixed usage restrooms are fine, just as long as there are locks on the doors and armed guards at beck and call. That's what it will take for me to support this ridiculous proposition.
. The feds under Obama and company, have now proved that they are trying to destroy this nation, and not fundamentally transform it into anything good. If anyone can't see this under the poponderence of evidence that has been the history of this administration to date, then it is flat out right amazing to.me really.

13254048_1149049085154222_3711273536717298849_n.jpg

One unisex bathroom
. What do you do at sports arena's and open area restrooms with stalls ? No one wants a ped in the same room with them, and especially standing right beside you at a sink etc.
The risk are far to great, and this is probably the biggest blunder Obama has ever been coaxed into or for the ones who are going along with it the same.

Liberalism astounds me. I used to be liberal, once. Current Liberals open doors and minds. But they have absolutely no sense of self criticism nor accept it, nor or historical reference, either. And they don't want to hear that. So much like past social critics that ended up on the scrap heap of history.

You don't think those with handicaps or disabilities should have a right to access the bathroom?

Even transgenders have a right, which the courts recognize. Anti-LGBT bills are toilet paper and going down.
. You equate transgender to having a handicap or disability ? Well alrighty then... This is the mindset of those who go against the grain... They will do and say anything to make a point, even if they are ridiculous in doing so.

. Your right, but they best behave themselves when they do, and they best be in the right one that matches their gender as is stated on their birth certificate. No one will be for a person being in the restroom that doesn't match the gender that is stated on their birth certificate, and if they do say that their all for it, then they are fools.
Were, in the constitution, is there a guarantee to gay same sex transgendered access to restrooms? This is an issue made out of whole cloth, it's preposterous . A solution in need of a problem. Same sex restrooms, that is something we take for granted. Mixed usage restrooms are fine, just as long as there are locks on the doors and armed guards at beck and call. That's what it will take for me to support this ridiculous proposition.
. The feds under Obama and company, have now proved that they are trying to destroy this nation, and not fundamentally transform it into anything good. If anyone can't see this under the poponderence of evidence that has been the history of this administration to date, then it is flat out right amazing to.me really.

Destroying a nation over bathrooms............... you don't think much of american, it's history or it's people that it could so easily be destroyed.

Bathrooms with stalls, privacy while you do your "job"

You afraid to see others wash their hands side by side? or fix their make up and brush their hair?

Bathrooms are not going to destroy anything but the have people have for each other. We are all equal and we all have to "go".

Destroying a nation over bathrooms............... you don't think much of american, it's history or it's people that it could so easily be destroyed.

Bathrooms with stalls, privacy while you do your "job"

You afraid to see others wash their hands side by side? or fix their make up and brush their hair?

Bathrooms are not going to destroy anything but the have people have for each other. We are all equal and we all have to "go".
. Wasn't a problem with going before, so what is this that is going on now ? Is it yet another push by the agenda ? North Carolina must have known what was about to go down, and they acted just in time. Now other states need to follow suit ASAP.

I think the best resolution to this would be to have a children's bathroom. I really don't care if adults are offended, they're adults, deal with it. But children, if any class of people should be sacred in any society, should be protected regardless. I don't think anyone will harm them in 'normal' bathrooms, but they are children and also shouldn't have to see what adults are up to in such an intimate way. Once they are adults they'll figure it out. Until then children should be seperated from the machinations of adults. They don't understand and they shouldn't have to.

We have another option, it's been available for years. Family restrooms. They have diaper changing stations, locks on the doors and non judgmental attitudes. Since a tiny tiny minority seem to think they need a separate restroom, why not this option? It can't be to hard to accept.

The government really has no right to even address the toileting of individuals nor assign the level of privacy that the government thinks the people deserve.

These kinds of kingly decrees have to be slapped down, hard.

Liberalism astounds me. I used to be liberal, once. Current Liberals open doors and minds. But they have absolutely no sense of self criticism nor accept it, nor or historical reference, either. And they don't want to hear that. So much like past social critics that ended up on the scrap heap of history.

Conservative republicans should be more aware of individual right under the constitution. Transgenders have right too, the right to be treated as the gender they identify with. Brain wise, they are that gender no matter what organs they were accidentally born with.

It is wrong and ignorant to simply think of them as playing dress up, especially for some perversion.
They are just people that want to be treated like everyone else, that includes their identity and access to facilities for the identity. They don't need the hate and persecution of small minded bigots. They have as a group put up with abuse, bullying and even being killed for what they are. Enough!

You afraid of perverts, look to heterosexuals. Look at yourselves.

Good conservative christians... love thy brother, tolerance to the weak and rejected of society, care for all mankind no matter their nationality or religion, forgiveness, acceptance. Romans, pagans, young, old, sinner,saint, leper, samaritan or jew.

Why when speaking to half the christians does it seem they don't understand their own faith or Jesus? Most seem to be paulinists not christians. Do they read the bible through kaleidoscope lenses
upload_2016-5-17_17-23-37.jpeg
?????

Jesus did not speak about the letter of the laws but in ways people could understand and relate, and apply in their lives.

He did not quote chapter and verse. He spoke to all people.

I'm not looking, I have had for decades what I want.

Asellina, Ibis, Union Hall, The Smith, Rockwood Music Hall, Industry Bar, The Woods, The Levee, Dixon Place, Therapy, Top of the Standard, Jack Demsey, Spice Affair, Nogoom hookah, Sunset Trocadero Lounge, Boulevard3, Far Bar, Kiss Lounge, Firefly, Mom's Bar, Dim Mak Studio, General Lee's, Rusty Mullet.........

Why are you afraid of unisex bathrooms?

I think the best resolution to this would be to have a children's bathroom. I really don't care if adults are offended, they're adults, deal with it. But children, if any class of people should be sacred in any society, should be protected regardless. I don't think anyone will harm them in 'normal' bathrooms, but they are children and also shouldn't have to see what adults are up to in such an intimate way. Once they are adults they'll figure it out. Until then children should be seperated from the machinations of adults. They don't understand and they shouldn't have to.

Most kids over the age of five or six have already figured it out

The government really has no right to even address the toileting of individuals nor assign the level of privacy that the government thinks the people deserve.

It is addressing the discrimination and segregation of transgenders not being accepted as their identity.

We have another option, it's been available for years. Family restrooms. They have diaper changing stations, locks on the doors and non judgmental attitudes. Since a tiny tiny minority seem to think they need a separate restroom, why not this option? It can't be to hard to accept.
. Yep, but the thing is this, now everyone because of the whims of a few has to spend thousands trying to fix something that wasn't broken until the feds put their big nose and ears where it didn't belong. The feds have been doing this far to often these days, and this makes them dictators because the people aren't for this stuff, and they weren't asking for it.

It is addressing the discrimination and segregation of transgenders not being accepted as their identity.
. That should be the choice that they have made, and they made it freely, but it should in no way put the public at risk nor should it force the majority into submission against it's will on such an issue.

Conservative republicans should be more aware of individual right under the constitution. Transgenders have right too, the right to be treated as the gender they identify with. Brain wise, they are that gender no matter what organs they were accidentally born with.

It is wrong and ignorant to simply think of them as playing dress up, especially for some perversion.
They are just people that want to be treated like everyone else, that includes their identity and access to facilities for the identity. They don't need the hate and persecution of small minded bigots. They have as a group put up with abuse, bullying and even being killed for what they are. Enough!

You afraid of perverts, look to heterosexuals. Look at yourselves.

Good conservative christians... love thy brother, tolerance to the weak and rejected of society, care for all mankind no matter their nationality or religion, forgiveness, acceptance. Romans, pagans, young, old, sinner,saint, leper, samaritan or jew.

Why when speaking to half the christians does it seem they don't understand their own faith or Jesus? Most seem to be paulinists not christians. Do they read the bible through kaleidoscope lenses
View attachment 75153?????

Jesus did not speak about the letter of the laws but in ways people could understand and relate, and apply in their lives.

He did not quote chapter and verse. He spoke to all people.
. You can write till your fingers fall off, but if what you write places children in danger, then you lose. Period.

Forum List

Back