Zone1 Transmissible Cancers in Shellfish

Carl in Michigan

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
God's Law of Clean and Uncle Meats still stands for God's People.

We don't know all the reasons we are told not to eat these unclean foods, we are only told DONT DO IT. But as usual, people always reject His clear Word.

Now science MAY reveal an answer. They claim it's "safe," but I'll never eat shellfish. Never have, and never will:

Metzger says there is no indication the cancer can spread from shellfish to humans.

"Humans are totally safe," Metzger said. "You can eat clams, you can eat mussels, and there is no risk of any danger to human health for eating these
."

We don't know all the reasons we are told not to eat these unclean foods, we are only told DONT DO IT. But as usual, people always reject His clear Word.

Now science MAY reveal an answer. They claim it's "safe," but I'll never eat shellfish. Never have, and never will:

Metzger says there is no indication the cancer can spread from shellfish to humans.

"Humans are totally safe," Metzger said. "You can eat clams, you can eat mussels, and there is no risk of any danger to human health for eating these
."

Yo dude, the disease in the clams doesn't spread to humans. However, shellfish can cause allergic responses in humans. But, for most people, it doesn't. If it does, don't eat it or have a big bottle of Benydril around. People have allergic reactions to all sorts of foods. Even oranges.
I do understand the concept of God having words of wisdom with certain foods and other products. I'm Mormon and we abstain from alcohol beverages, tobacco products, coffee and tea products. Also, we are asked to eat meat sparingly and eat during famines or when we can't grow our own food. So, we tend to eat lots of beef, chicken and fish. We abstain from products in our health code, The Word of Wisdom, mainly because God demands it of us today. The question is, why do Jews still have their kosher laws since they no longer have prophets?

Yo dude, the disease in the clams doesn't spread to humans. However, shellfish can cause allergic responses in humans. But, for most people, it doesn't. If it does, don't eat it or have a big bottle of Benydril around. People have allergic reactions to all sorts of foods. Even oranges.

When I was stationed with VFA-131, we had a dude in our squadron that absolutely LOVED lobster......................only problem is he was allergic to it.

So.................on days that there was "surf and turf" being served by the messdecks, he got his epi-pen, placed it next to his tray when he sat down to eat and told whoever was sitting with him to watch him, and when he swelled up, to stab him in the leg with the pen.

Granted, not the smartest thing to do, but it was funny as hell to watch him slowly inflate like a balloon.

And, when it was all over, he went back to the berthing, slept, and was okay the next morning. He pissed off the corpsmen by doing it, and on occasion would get chewed out by the higher ups in the chain, but no punishment was ever taken against him, even though he could have gotten NJP from doing that. Mainly I guess because he was a stellar performer and good at his job, so he got a bit of leeway.

When I was stationed with VFA-131, we had a dude in our squadron that absolutely LOVED lobster......................only problem is he was allergic to it.

So.................on days that there was "surf and turf" being served by the messdecks, he got his epi-pen, placed it next to his tray when he sat down to eat and told whoever was sitting with him to watch him, and when he swelled up, to stab him in the leg with the pen.

Granted, not the smartest thing to do, but it was funny as hell to watch him slowly inflate like a balloon.

And, when it was all over, he went back to the berthing, slept, and was okay the next morning. He pissed off the corpsmen by doing it, and on occasion would get chewed out by the higher ups in the chain, but no punishment was ever taken against him, even though he could have gotten NJP from doing that. Mainly I guess because he was a stellar performer and good at his job, so he got a bit of leeway.
🤣

."

Most people think that lobster is a treat. Don't they know that they are sinning by treating themselves to a lobster dinner?

Forum List

Back