“Travis told police Arbery “squared up” like he was going to attack.” So he shot him in the chest.

Lynching? All three men have lawyers. All three men have been charged in accordance with the established law. All three have had the preliminary hearings in accordance with normal standards and practices. That is a lynching according to you?
all three will be free shortly. you should actually watch the video.
rotfl-gif.288736

But the biggest reason is that after the first shot, we see Arbery for seconds, basically entirely in left profile, and extremely grainy. You think we are going to pick out a 2 inch hole in his shirt based on the quality of footage we have is absurd.
funny, he lost no strength until the last shot. or didn't you see that either?

stick no hammer
chest holes with no blood.

you have real issues prosecuting.
Nope. The suspects did the job of prosecuting for us. They admitted they illegally pursued and attempted to arrest the man putting him in fear of his life and admitted to shooting him before Arbery ever touched them.

Some crackpot theory that Arbery wasn’t shot because there was no blood in the grainy cell phone footage is about as weak as you could possibly get.
no law against pursuit. so you're wrong there. They never said arrest. They called the cops to do that. you forgot that fact didn't you? of course you did, you hate facts.

White T-shirt no blood for almost two minutes and you claim he was shot in the chest prior to the kill shot. I laugh.
Two minutes? From where do you get 2 minutes? The entire physical altercation lasts about 10 seconds.

The amount of time that AA!s front of shirt is visible in the video during the altercation can’t be more than a second. Anyway, They know the order the wounds were inflicted. And they have the shirt. Surely no one but a complete racist idiot would argue there is no blood from the first shot.
first shot was the wrist. when he grabbed the gun. watch the video.
Liar. Travis says the first shot was to the chest. What on Earth makes a loser like you think you know better than the guy who shot him??
You know we have a video right lol
You mean the video where you can't see the first shot?
There is 4 additional mins to the follow or arbery.. where is it?
Asked and answered.
Huh
Really, you're too stupid to understand what "asked and answered" means??

It means you already asked me that question and I already answered it.
No I didn’t
The D.A. has it but it does help you since nothing in it shows the first shot being fired.
Could show the hammer, could show a lot hehe
How can it show something that exists nowhere beyond hallucinations?
How many times did they ask arbery to stop?
Numerous. Also told him to get on the ground. Who the hell do these guys think they are that they have a right to command others to do something?
Concerned citizens have a right to defend their neighborhood. I know certain fascists abhor that idea, they want BLM and Antifa thugs to be able to terrorize any neighborhood they want.
If someone followed you down the street with a shotgun shouting at you to stop and get on the ground, would you be so understanding?
If I was committing criminal trespassing and burglary a minute earlier, yes.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
No one was committing burglary or criminal trespassing.

Chasing down someone with a shotgun is a stupid game. Travis McMichal's prize is a new orange jumpsuit and three squares a day.
He was committing trespassing and burglary according to Georgia law.
Maybe Travis was being stupid as well, but you can’t say that little would-be thief wasn’t being stupid too.
Trespassing requires that he be told not to be on the property which no one was available to do so. There was no burglary.
False, there does not need to be a sign or for someone to tell him not to be there.

Unlawful trespassing on a dwelling is a serious crime in Georgia, and usually easily prosecuted as felony burglary. I suggest you read up on Georgian law about it.

Really? I live in Georgia. I have for 25 years. Now how is it your explanation of the law is completely different than every lawyer, cop, and precedent in the State?
Feel free to dispute that with these lawyers, who cite several cases:

Nope, you don’t need to “break in” in order for it to be burglary, walking into an open garage either intent to steal is enough.

The video of him walking up, stopping, looking around for witnesses, then bolting up the driveway is proof of intent to commit a crime.

So, stop trying to defend the piece of shit.

But the biggest reason is that after the first shot, we see Arbery for seconds, basically entirely in left profile, and extremely grainy. You think we are going to pick out a 2 inch hole in his shirt based on the quality of footage we have is absurd.

stick no hammer

Nope. The suspects did the job of prosecuting for us. They admitted they illegally pursued and attempted to arrest the man putting him in fear of his life and admitted to shooting him before Arbery ever touched them.

Some crackpot theory that Arbery wasn’t shot because there was no blood in the grainy cell phone footage is about as weak as you could possibly get.
no law against pursuit. so you're wrong there. They never said arrest. They called the cops to do that. you forgot that fact didn't you? of course you did, you hate facts.

White T-shirt no blood for almost two minutes and you claim he was shot in the chest prior to the kill shot. I laugh.
Two minutes? From where do you get 2 minutes? The entire physical altercation lasts about 10 seconds.

The amount of time that AA!s front of shirt is visible in the video during the altercation can’t be more than a second. Anyway, They know the order the wounds were inflicted. And they have the shirt. Surely no one but a complete racist idiot would argue there is no blood from the first shot.
Liar. Travis says the first shot was to the chest. What on Earth makes a loser like you think you know better than the guy who shot him??
Asked and answered.
Huh

No I didn’t
The D.A. has it but it does help you since nothing in it shows the first shot being fired.
Numerous. Also told him to get on the ground. Who the hell do these guys think they are that they have a right to command others to do something?
Concerned citizens have a right to defend their neighborhood. I know certain fascists abhor that idea, they want BLM and Antifa thugs to be able to terrorize any neighborhood they want.
If someone followed you down the street with a shotgun shouting at you to stop and get on the ground, would you be so understanding?

Chasing down someone with a shotgun is a stupid game. Travis McMichal's prize is a new orange jumpsuit and three squares a day.
Maybe Travis was being stupid as well, but you can’t say that little would-be thief wasn’t being stupid too.
Trespassing requires that he be told not to be on the property which no one was available to do so. There was no burglary.
False, there does not need to be a sign or for someone to tell him not to be there.

Unlawful trespassing on a dwelling is a serious crime in Georgia, and usually easily prosecuted as felony burglary. I suggest you read up on Georgian law about it.

Really? I live in Georgia. I have for 25 years. Now how is it your explanation of the law is completely different than every lawyer, cop, and precedent in the State?

Nope, you don’t need to “break in” in order for it to be burglary, walking into an open garage either intent to steal is enough.

The video of him walking up, stopping, looking around for witnesses, then bolting up the driveway is proof of intent to commit a crime.

LOLOL

Running out of the house with nothing shows an intent to steal??

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

stick no hammer

Asked and answered.
Huh

No I didn’t

LOLOL

Running into the house trying to not be seen does, dolt.

stick no hammer

Asked and answered.
Huh

No I didn’t

LOLOL

Nope, it doesn't. At worst, that shows he didn't want to be seen entering someone else's property. It doesn't indicate an intent to steal. And in fact, his actions show no intent to steal since he had been on that property several times over the course of several months and had never taken anything,. So you can't even show he was scoping out the place to return at a later time to steal.

The McMichaels are fucked. There's no getting around it.

stick no hammer

Asked and answered.
Huh

No I didn’t

LOLOL

Nope, it doesn't. At worst, that shows he didn't want to be seen entering someone else's property. It doesn't indicate an intent to steal. And in fact, his actions show no intent to steal since he had been on that property several times over the course of several months and had never taken anything,. So you can't even show he was scoping out the place to return at a later time to steal.

Bullshit, he was scoping the place out. He had a criminal record. He RAN when neighbors yelled at him and said they were calling the cops.

stick no hammer

Asked and answered.
Huh

No I didn’t

LOLOL

Bullshit, he was scoping the place out. He had a criminal record. He RAN when neighbors yelled at him and said they were calling the cops.
LOL

Ok, you're a moron. Thanks for removing all doubt.

Moron, he had been in that house before and never once returned to steal anything. You making up shit is not going to help the McMichaels.

stick no hammer

Asked and answered.
Huh

No I didn’t

LOLOL

if only there had been a trial!

if only there had been DUE PROCESS!

but I understand that conservatives like to RUSH TO JUDGMENT
KILL PEOPLE
and THEN wait to see if that person had a parking ticket to justify his murder

(1) Enters upon the land or premises of another person or into any part of any vehicle, railroad car, aircraft, or watercraft of another person for an unlawful purpose;
there is this
What was the unlawful purpose?
all he needed was intent.
Proving intent is extremely difficult and I doubt you could do it.

Furthermore, you have to prove that the McMichael's were aware at all that Arbery had been in the house before they chased him down. So far, by their own statements, we know they were not aware.

stick no hammer

Asked and answered.
Huh

No I didn’t

LOLOL

if only there had been a trial!

if only there had been DUE PROCESS!

but I understand that conservatives like to RUSH TO JUDGMENT
KILL PEOPLE
and THEN wait to see if that person had a parking ticket to justify his murder
Especially when the target of their venom is black.

stick no hammer

Asked and answered.
Huh

No I didn’t

Intent to steal has to be established. Mere presence is not enough.

A Suspected Serial break in artist that the community was on high alert for. That had a hammer in his hands for a period of time, and also the nite before showed a sign he had a weapon. Was charging at you? Yes good nite
The homeowner release video footage of at least 3 other groups of people stopping and coming onto that property to take a look, including a group of children and a white couple who were taking a look at dusk or after dark.

Why weren't they on high alert due to their alleged trespassing? Why weren't they chased down with guns?
Yes they were and they finally caught the one stealing
Yes they were what? There is no way they chased down anyone's children and pointed guns at them and no one including their parents ever heard about it.

(1) Enters upon the land or premises of another person or into any part of any vehicle, railroad car, aircraft, or watercraft of another person for an unlawful purpose;
there is this
What was the unlawful purpose?
all he needed was intent.
Proving intent is extremely difficult and I doubt you could do it.

Furthermore, you have to prove that the McMichael's were aware at all that Arbery had been in the house before they chased him down. So far, by their own statements, we know they were not aware.
Why else would he go in after making sure no one saw him go in? It’s on film yet again

A Suspected Serial break in artist that the community was on high alert for. That had a hammer in his hands for a period of time, and also the nite before showed a sign he had a weapon. Was charging at you? Yes good nite
The homeowner release video footage of at least 3 other groups of people stopping and coming onto that property to take a look, including a group of children and a white couple who were taking a look at dusk or after dark.

Why weren't they on high alert due to their alleged trespassing? Why weren't they chased down with guns?
someone spoke to them? They didn't run off?
Speculation?

Forum List

Back