“Travis told police Arbery “squared up” like he was going to attack.” So he shot him in the chest.

why on Earth do you think it's acceptable for three men to chase down some guy? And further, why don't you recognize that the guy had the right to get away up to and including using deadly force?

If I showed up at your house and knocked on your door and I said "okay buddy you're a felon get down on your knees now, I'm calling the cops" would you? Well, you seem like a pussy, so you might, but normal people wouldn't.
neighborhood watch. name Zimmerman mean anything to you?

BTW, your second paragraph isn't what happened so you're all over the place now. it is absolutely stupid what you wrote. there isn't any form of thought in it. you should read what you wrote, you go, huh?

Yeah it was a miscarriage of justice that Zimmerman didn't go to jail too. Neighborhood watch members still have to follow the law.

And of course my second paragraph wasn't what happened in this case . I didn't say it was.
not to the jury. same issue here. you need to get a grasp that people don't want looters in their neighborhoods. when the looters escalate their hate, the consequences can be deadly. shame they aren't smarter than that. you either on that note.
Liar, you possess a grand total of zero evidence that Arbery "looted" anything in that neighborhood.

If truth and reality were on your side, you wouldn't have to lie.

Irritating when people lie to defend their position, isn't it? Perhaps something for liberals who are feeling frustrated in this thread to consider in OTHER threads.
you should stop lying then. that simple enough right? BTW, name one lie I've made.

what the fuck are you talking about?

You are dumb

I didn't even accuse you of lying in this thread

You are dumb.
You're truly a flaming nut. :cuckoo:

Who were you calling a liar then in this exchange...?

jc456: when the looters escalate their hate, the consequences can be deadly.
Faun: Liar, you possess a grand total of zero evidence that Arbery "looted" anything in that neighborhood
ColtMadeMenEqual: Irritating when people lie to defend their position, isn't it?

Shit fire, you people can't even read for context LOL I was calling YOU a liar Faun and laughing because you were complaining about lying when you yourself lie any time it suits you to do so.
You're lying again as I told no lie. In reality, you posted to me where I called out JC's lie that Arbery was on that property looting.

why on Earth do you think it's acceptable for three men to chase down some guy? And further, why don't you recognize that the guy had the right to get away up to and including using deadly force?

If I showed up at your house and knocked on your door and I said "okay buddy you're a felon get down on your knees now, I'm calling the cops" would you? Well, you seem like a pussy, so you might, but normal people wouldn't.

BTW, your second paragraph isn't what happened so you're all over the place now. it is absolutely stupid what you wrote. there isn't any form of thought in it. you should read what you wrote, you go, huh?

Yeah it was a miscarriage of justice that Zimmerman didn't go to jail too. Neighborhood watch members still have to follow the law.

And of course my second paragraph wasn't what happened in this case . I didn't say it was.
not to the jury. same issue here. you need to get a grasp that people don't want looters in their neighborhoods. when the looters escalate their hate, the consequences can be deadly. shame they aren't smarter than that. you either on that note.
Liar, you possess a grand total of zero evidence that Arbery "looted" anything in that neighborhood.

Irritating when people lie to defend their position, isn't it? Perhaps something for liberals who are feeling frustrated in this thread to consider in OTHER threads.
you should stop lying then. that simple enough right? BTW, name one lie I've made.

You are dumb

You are dumb.

Faun: Liar, you possess a grand total of zero evidence that Arbery "looted" anything in that neighborhood
ColtMadeMenEqual: Irritating when people lie to defend their position, isn't it?

Shit fire, you people can't even read for context LOL I was calling YOU a liar Faun and laughing because you were complaining about lying when you yourself lie any time it suits you to do so.
You're lying again as I told no lie. In reality, you posted to me where I called out JC's lie that Arbery was on that property looting.
How do you know he wasn’t? No ones been under oath yet, no interviews with the owners of the equipment has been released. Just the owner of a house under construction, by a construction company

Saw it. And I am done with you. You have a half track mind.
well finally you admit McMichael never pointed his weapon at the Blackman. I think that is all the jury will observe.
LOLOL

You too are a flaming nut. :cuckoo:

McMichael shot Arbery in the chest as he rounded the front of tbe truck. Ya kinda have to aim a gun at someone to shoot them.

Saw it. And I am done with you. You have a half track mind.
well finally you admit McMichael never pointed his weapon at the Blackman. I think that is all the jury will observe.

You are an idiot. An absolute idiot. If you had watched the three and a half hour video you would have seen all the evidence. But you have the attention span appropriate to your hatred. The Jury will convict. The Jury will almost certainly sentence Travis to life without parole. Greg is so old that any sentence is exactly the same. Roddy will probably get life.

You are dumb

You are dumb.

How do you know he wasn’t? No ones been under oath yet, no interviews with the owners of the equipment has been released. Just the owner of a house under construction, by a construction company
Because the owner of the house has videos of Arbery on his property and he said he took nothing.

You are dumb

You are dumb.

Because the owner of the house has videos of Arbery on his property and he said he took nothing.
The video is of the front door not the entire house lol again the original police report has no interviews with the construction crew. And I bet the GBI will try to hide tons of evidence,, McMichaels lawyers better stay On their game.. enough of these lazy lawyers

You are dumb

You are dumb.

The video is of the front door not the entire house lol again the original police report has no interviews with the construction crew. And I bet the GBI will try to hide tons of evidence,, McMichaels lawyers better stay On their game.. enough of these lazy lawyers
There are video cameras inside the home being built. The homeowner saw Arbery inside it and said he took nothing.

You are dumb

You are dumb.

There are video cameras inside the home being built. The homeowner saw Arbery inside it and said he took nothing.
The owner who was getting mob death threats? Lynching threats? Lol

You are dumb

You are dumb.

So? Prove he lied then.... show the video of Arbery stealing...

When you can’t, you'll be forced to admit you have no evidence Arbery took anything from that property.

You are dumb

You are dumb.

When you can’t, you'll be forced to admit you have no evidence Arbery took anything from that property.
It’s your side that won’t release it lol

You are dumb

You are dumb.

OMG man, learn to read

You've told no lies in THIS thread, because the facts support your opinion, but yes in other threads you have told lies to defend your position.

You are dumb

You are dumb.

Thanks for admitting you have no evidence Arbery took anything from that property.

You are dumb

You are dumb.

OMG man, learn to read

You've told no lies in THIS thread, because the facts support your opinion, but yes in other threads you have told lies to defend your position.
Feel free to quote me telling a lie....

You are dumb

You are dumb.

Thanks for admitting you have no evidence Arbery took anything from that property.
You do t have evidence he didn’t

ot.
First of all, don't you morons know how to truncate quotes so that you are only quoting the person you're responding to rather than every single fucking post has 50 nested quotes? it isn't difficult , well unless you're an idiot, so perhaps it is beyond you to do so.

Second of all, I've posted the Georgia law THREE fucking times now , it is QUITE clear, to affect a citizen's arrest in Georgia you MUST have first hand knowledge that a felony has been committed. In other words you fucking retarded "he may have taken some things" isnt' good enough, you'd have to KNOW he stole some things, and you would have to know he stole enough to rise to a felony.

Here's the Georgia burglary law

Entering a home is only burglary IF the person intended commit theft. If you lived in Georgia and walked into your singlewide and looked around and left ,that isn't burglary. it's trespassing, a MISDEMEANOR.

So yeah , under Georgia law the onus was on the rednecks to know the difference between trespassing and BURGLARY before they stupidly decided to make a citizen's arrest.

ot.
First of all, don't you morons know how to truncate quotes so that you are only quoting the person you're responding to rather than every single fucking post has 50 nested quotes? it isn't difficult , well unless you're an idiot, so perhaps it is beyond you to do so.

Second of all, I've posted the Georgia law THREE fucking times now , it is QUITE clear, to affect a citizen's arrest in Georgia you MUST have first hand knowledge that a felony has been committed. In other words you fucking retarded "he may have taken some things" isnt' good enough, you'd have to KNOW he stole some things, and you would have to know he stole enough to rise to a felony.

Entering a home is only burglary IF the person intended commit theft. If you lived in Georgia and walked into your singlewide and looked around and left ,that isn't burglary. it's trespassing, a MISDEMEANOR.

So yeah , under Georgia law the onus was on the rednecks to know the difference between trespassing and BURGLARY before they stupidly decided to make a citizen's arrest.
And again retard where did you see an attempted ARREST!? They followed him for 4 minutes, asked HIM TO STOP! Pulled over asked him to stop while on the PHONE WITH THE COPS! At no time did they attempt to apprehend him, asking him to stop is not an arrest. The father was in the back of the truck, if they were going to stop him they would have black the entire road and held him.. you retard

ot.

And again retard where did you see an attempted ARREST!? They followed him for 4 minutes, asked HIM TO STOP! Pulled over asked him to stop while on the PHONE WITH THE COPS! At no time did they attempt to apprehend him, asking him to stop is not an arrest. The father was in the back of the truck, if they were going to stop him they would have black the entire road and held him.. you retard

You are dumb.

You are literally arguing yourself in a circle

Either they were A) attempting a citizen's arrest or they were B) illegally detaining him.

Which is it retard?

ot.

You are dumb.

Either they were A) attempting a citizen's arrest or they were B) illegally detaining him.

Which is it retard?
Asking him to stop is not either one of your options.. he could have kept jogging blahhhh haaaaaa haaaaa

ot.

You are dumb.

Which is it retard?
Asking him to stop is not either one of your options.. he could have kept jogging blahhhh haaaaaa haaaaa

are you just stupid? these guys ADMITTED that they were trying to stop Arbery and hold him for the police. They ADMITTED IT.

So they DID think they were making a citizen's arrest. They were actually attempting to commit a felony.

Forum List

Back