Trayvon Martin Day cancelled at Pittsburgh high school

Believing and having the evidence supporting such is two very different things. Why not go into the inner-city and helping the millions of poor children? Oh noo's we can't do that as we just want to bitch.

Most of the jury also believe he is not innocent. He was not found innocent. He was acquited of charges as they could not find him guilty as charged based on the way the law is written and the available evidence. It happens all the time: juries want to convict someone, believe he/she is guilty, but do not believe the evidence proves guilt. It HAPPENS ALL THE TIME, and it happened in this case according to jurors.

Believing and having the evidence supporting such is two very different things. Why not go into the inner-city and helping the millions of poor children? Oh noo's we can't do that as we just want to bitch.

How do you know people are not in the inner city helping children? How do you know they haven't done so in the past even though they might not be now? Why aren't you doing that if you think it is such a good idea?

I wasn't on the jury. I would have examined all the evidence and if there wasn't enough to convict, I would have had to have let him go.

What's even more ridiculous is that the school actually sanctioned the event.

You just said there wasn't enough evidence

According to what was reported, yes. But its possible the jury believed there wasn't enough evidence. Maybe I would look at that evidence and believe there was enough?

Forum List

Back