Trayvon Martin's Mother Explains Why She's Voting For Hillary Clinton

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
5693f4f31b00002d00675204.jpeg

"We simply can't afford to elect a Republican who refuses even to acknowledge the problem of senseless gun violence."

Sybrina Fulton, the mother of gun violence victim Trayvon Martin, explained in a CNN op-ed on Monday why Democratic presidential hopefulHillary Clinton has her vote.

"She sees what I see: a criminal justice system that is not always just. A system that has contributed to creating a reality where just selling cigarettes, playing loud music, looking at a cop the wrong way or walking home from the store are now activities that can get you killed," Fulton wrote.

The death of Martin, a black teenager who was fatally shot by George Zimmerman, became a rallying cry in 2012, just as issues of gun violence and racial bias in police enforcement began to receive more national attention. Each year in the United States, some 33,000 men, women and children are killed by guns, shot by themselves or by others.

Clinton sat down with Fulton and several other mothers of prominent African-American victims of gun violence this past November in Chicago. In addition to being impressed with Clinton's work on gun policy reform, Fulton wrote Monday that she "found a mother and a grandmother who truly heard me, and understood the depth of my loss."

While endorsing the Democratic front-runner, Fulton blasted the Republican candidates for their opposition to stricter gun control measures.

"With so many of our children's lives on the line or taken, we simply can't afford to elect a Republican who refuses even to acknowledge the problem of senseless gun violence," she wrote.

More: Trayvon Martin's Mother Explains Why She's Voting For Hillary Clinton

No explanation is necessary. It's only common sense why you would vote for Hillary. It's the same common sense why we all should vote for Hillary. She's the only sane candidate that is electable in the General Election. Go Hillary!

Last edited:

"We simply can't afford to elect a Republican who refuses even to acknowledge the problem of senseless gun violence."

Sybrina Fulton, the mother of gun violence victim Trayvon Martin, explained in a CNN op-ed on Monday why Democratic presidential hopefulHillary Clinton has her vote.

"She sees what I see: a criminal justice system that is not always just. A system that has contributed to creating a reality where just selling cigarettes, playing loud music, looking at a cop the wrong way or walking home from the store are now activities that can get you killed," Fulton wrote.

The death of Martin, a black teenager who was fatally shot by George Zimmerman, became a rallying cry in 2012, just as issues of gun violence and racial bias in police enforcement began to receive more national attention. Each year in the United States, some 33,000 men, women and children are killed by guns, shot by themselves or by others.

Clinton sat down with Fulton and several other mothers of prominent African-American victims of gun violence this past November in Chicago. In addition to being impressed with Clinton's work on gun policy reform, Fulton wrote Monday that she "found a mother and a grandmother who truly heard me, and understood the depth of my loss."

No explanation is necessary. It's only common sense why you would vote for Hillary. It's the same common sense why we all should vote for Hillary. She's the only sane candidate that is electable in the General Election. Go Hillary!
So mothers who allow their sons to grow up to be violent criminals support Hillary?
Sounds about right!

I could care less who this failure as a parent is voting for.

So, if you could "care less" - that must mean you do care to some degree. I'm sure that means a lot to her.

It wouldn't bother me if she dropped off the planet. The woman failed as a parent and used her son's death for financial gain. She's worthless

What financial gain did she receive?

Ya know what Lakooka? You really should know more about the subject matter of your threads before posting, people get tied of your questions and then your inevitable "please post a credible link". It's old, do your own homework

So, if you could "care less" - that must mean you do care to some degree. I'm sure that means a lot to her.

It wouldn't bother me if she dropped off the planet. The woman failed as a parent and used her son's death for financial gain. She's worthless

Ya know what Lakooka? You really should know more about the subject matter of your threads before posting, people get tied of your questions and then your inevitable "please post a credible link". It's old, do your own homework

If you're going to post bullshit - you should be willing to back it up with "credible" sources.

I wonder if when Mrs. Clinton sat down with her to kiss her ass did Mrs. Clinton promise to get the person who made the video? What video? Doesn't matter.

If you're going to post bullshit - you should be willing to back it up with "credible" sources.

Like I said do your own homework, get off your lazy ass and do it. Also get way past thinking I consider you anything more than a troll who takes the far side of any topic just to get a reaction. For the most part you are clueless about subject matter and you whine like a little girl. Don't like it? Use ignore

Wow, with all the consternation, you'd think most Americans considered guns to be the defining issue of the election.

Because she's stupid?

Considering that blacks support the racist democrat party to the tune of 95% or more....the party that is the home of all racism.....and that uses blacks as voting machines and then leaves them in urban hell holes till the next election....

While endorsing the Democratic front-runner, Fulton blasted the Republican candidates for their opposition to stricter gun control measures.

"With so many of our children's lives on the line or taken, we simply can't afford to elect a Republican who refuses even to acknowledge the problem of senseless gun violence," she wrote.

It's not senseless gun violence...the majority of gun murder in this country is done by criminals.....murdering other criminals due to criminal activity, so there is a purpose behind it......and it just so happens that the majority of gun murders happen in neighborhoods that vote for the democrat party.

Come on Old Squaw Puss, it is ALL ABOUT DA MONEYS!!!!!

Trayvon's mom moves to trademark slogans - NY Daily News
www.nydailynews.com/.../trayvon-martin-mother-moves-trad...
Daily News
Mar 27, 2012 - While Trayvon Martin's mother accused authorities of smearing her son, her lawyer revealed she's moved to trademark slogans that have been ...

That's what you do when you don't want others profiting off your dead son's name.

I thought you guys would go after the HOA that settled for a million dollars with Trayvon's parents, not this stupid shit. Of course a million bucks ain't what it used to be and the HOA who hired Zimmerman settled...cuz they hired Zimmerman.

Thats like taking investment advice from some dude that lives under an overpass.

Forum List

Back