Trayvon martins mother is starting in

Zimmerman was some distance from Trayvon. Trayvon literally went out of his way to confront and attack Zimmerman. Trayvon could have gone into the apartment and that would have been the end of it. Sadly, Trayvon made the choice to postpone his return to the apartment in favor of attacking Zimmer.

I'd stay in the truck.

Now you do the same for Trayvon.
First I would concentrate on learning the basics in school so I would have a chance to succeed in life. I would develop an interest in learning a trade or going to college. Joining the military would also be an option. Often you can learn a trade in the military. Aircraft, tanks, ships, radios and computers need people to maintain and repair them.

I might take up a martial art so I would know how to defend myself and be in good shape. Plus the self discipline you learn in the martial arts can help you succeed in the real world.

I would avoid the thug life. Most thugs are losers and lead a short life or spend much of it in prison. That style of living is not for me.

Its right there in the article retard.

"The medical examiner found two injuries on Martin's body: the fatal gunshot wound on his chest and broken skin on his knuckles..."

Did you notice the "s" on the word "knuckles"? :laugh:
For the idiot you're talking too, he automatically finds white people guilty for defending themselves when the attacker is black. For him, race is all that matters.

It's not possible for a leftist to accept that Zimmerman did nothing wrong and that Trayvon was 100% responsible for his own death.

Its right there in the article retard.

"The medical examiner found two injuries on Martin's body: the fatal gunshot wound on his chest and broken skin on his knuckles..."

Did you notice the "s" on the word "knuckles"? :laugh:
That's a lie, the report on page 3 said "there is a 1/4x1/4 small abrasion on the left fourth finger" you lying POS.

That's a lie, the report on page 3 said "there is a 1/4x1/4 small abrasion on the left fourth finger" you lying POS.
Oh look, another article which says im right.

Oh look, another one...

Oh, another one...

Another...

Another...

Another...

Another...

Many more where those came from. There appears to be HUNDREDS of article that say you are wrong.

Oh look, another article which says im right.

Oh look, another one...

Oh, another one...

Another...

Another...

Another...

Another...

I posted the Coroner's report not bullshit.

What law did Zimmerman break?
You avoided the question. I have never said Zimmerman broke the law. I have said his not driving away was a serious mistake in judgement.

Would you want to be Zimmerman today?

You avoided the question. I have never said Zimmerman broke the law. I have said his not driving away was a serious mistake in judgement.

Would you want to be Zimmerman today?
GZ was a member of his neighborhood's "watch" program. There had been a spate of break-ins by young, black, males in said neighborhood. What you're saying, essentially, is that GZ should not have followed TM because he should have foresaw that TM would attack him and that a corrupt prosecutor and corrupt media would destroy his life. That's not a reasonable take.

Point out why.

I wouldn’t want to be in Zimmerman’s shoes today. Would you?
No, democrats are violent and vindictive. I wouldnt want to be attacked by Trayvon and then get shot by someother violent democrat just because i defended myself against Trayvon.

GZ was a member of his neighborhood's "watch" program. There had been a spate of break-ins by young, black, males in said neighborhood. What you're saying, essentially, is that GZ should not have followed TM because he should have foresaw that TM would attack him and that a corrupt prosecutor and corrupt media would destroy his life. That's not a reasonable take
Zimmerman told the cops he was part of a neighborhood watch but It appears he was not part of a registered neighborhood watch program.
No, democrats are violent and vindictive. I wouldnt want to be attacked by Trayvon and then get shot by someother violent democrat just because i defended myself against Trayvon.
I understand Zimmerman may be a target today.

WEll, he got away, and then came back, so obviously Zimmerman wasn't behaving in a threatening manner; this feral thug of course took that as a sign of weakness and decided to rob him or something. If Zimmerman was just out to shoot some punk the feral animal would never have gotten close enough to wrestle with him and slam his head on the sidewalk repeatedly before Zimmerman defended himself.
THANK YOU DUDLEY!

Forum List

Back