Treasoness Judge Apprehended by Free Sovereign Men (Breat Britian); Court is siezed

You, as a Sovereign citizen, can deny to "stand under the charges," of your fictional entity.

Don't believe me? Watch this second video:

What?! "Sovereign Man" walks out of court, scares off the judge?!?! - YouTube

He did not scare off the judge:

A city man whose initial court proceedings were videotaped and uploaded on YouTube has 15 days to pay a $260 fine.

Keith Thompson failed to show in Guelph’s provincial offences court Thursday but his trial proceeded in his absence. The court found him guilty of two offences of illegally parking a car outside a driveway or a legal off-street parking area.

On each offence, Thompson was fined $130.

On Sept. 1, he appeared in court after he received a summons for leaving a car parked on his front lawn.

When the justice of the peace took a recess, during Thompson’s matter on Sept. 1, Thompson considered the case closed. However, the court later reconvened and adjourned his matter to Sept. 30.

He was subsequently found guilty and fined:

Rodney found Thompson guilty of both offences of illegally parking the vehicles.

Thompson declined comment on Thursday. However, in a previous interview, he has said that as a “freeman on the land” laws don’t apply to him.

A freeman on the land is someone who lawfully refuses giving consent to be governed and believes no statute or act of government applies.

A failure to pay court fines can result in collection efforts, which include wage garnishments, bank garnishments, seizure and sale of property and interception of assets.

Guelph man linked to court video fined $260 | guelphmercury

That wasn't the last time Thompson was heard from in court.

He bought a house and then decided he didn't have to pay the bank for it. The bank repossessed the property and Thompson was found squatting there by the police and arrested.

http://www.guelphmercury.com/news/l...-in-guelph-break-in-case-appear-in-bail-court

Only a gullible idiot would believe Thompson has gotten away with anything.

g5000, of which of these statement do you disagree with? I have Case Law that proves each one:
Are Federal Reserve Notes the property of the Federal Reserve? Yes

Is the Federal Reserve a foreign corporation? Yes!

Is using a Federal Reserve Note a DISCHARGE OF DEBT? Yes!

Whose DEBT? The DEBT OF THE UNITED STATES? Yes!

Whom is the Creditor, is it the Federal Reserve? Yes!

Does that mean that a Federal Reserve Note carries a hidden lien (maritime hypothecation) in all contracts which use Federal Reserve Notes? Yes!

Are contracts involving Foreign Corporations considered Maritime/Admiralty Jurisdiction? Yes!

Does the IRS operate under Maritime Jurisdiction? yes!

g5000, of which of these statement do you disagree with? I have Case Law that proves each one:
Are Federal Reserve Notes the property of the Federal Reserve? Yes

Is the Federal Reserve a foreign corporation? Yes!

Is using a Federal Reserve Note a DISCHARGE OF DEBT? Yes!

Whose DEBT? The DEBT OF THE UNITED STATES? Yes!

Whom is the Creditor, is it the Federal Reserve? Yes!

Does that mean that a Federal Reserve Note carries a hidden lien (maritime hypothecation) in all contracts which use Federal Reserve Notes? Yes!

Are contracts involving Foreign Corporations considered Maritime/Admiralty Jurisdiction? Yes!

Does the IRS operate under Maritime Jurisdiction? yes!

Knock yourself out! :lol:

As I would say in court:

"Let the record show the g5000 has admitted to these facts with his/her silence."

As I would say in court:

"Let the record show the g5000 has admitted to these facts with his/her silence."

:lol:

Let the record show G5000 if ROTFLMAO.

I had no idea you were this far gone. :lol:

I don't accept "claims" as "facts". And when presented with really, really far gone claims such as yours, I just ROTF and LMAO.

Last edited:
As I would say in court:

:lol:

Let the record show G5000 if ROTFLMAO.

I had no idea you were this far gone. :lol:

I don't accept "claims" as "facts". And when presented with really, really far gone claims such as yours, I just ROTF and LMAO.

Is a Federal Reserve Note property of the Federal Reserve? We'll start with that question.

Words, blah blah blah, I can do whatever I want because laws don't apply to me because I'm somehow speshul, yadda yadda, crazy, nutso load of wank, et cetera, and so on, copy & paste, groundless argument, visual noise...

Thanks, 2nd, for wasting bandwith with stupidity that NO ONE buys into.

Forum List

Back