Tree Lighting Ceremony....soon be heralded as the BIGGEST ever...

Keeping him "private" is one thing, guys, but him not coming out with the rest of the family for the Christmas Tree Lighting? That's not privacy, that's giving the finger to the country.

As Sarah (aka Baghdad Bob) Huckabee Sanders will surely soon declare, last night's Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony was the biggest that the planet has ever see,

The problem may just be that some folks just put out way too many chairs.

DP7Brx7VQAEU5vp.jpg
Trump actually said, "I was informed tonight that the weather we have is the best its been in 25 years." And then he paused for applause! :lol:

I'm sort of reminded about an instance (a campaign rally) where Trump said he got repeated "standing ovations".........but the picture showed that there were NO chairs in that entire hall.

Trump tried to imply Obama never said "Merry Christmas" at tree lightings and that he was "restoring" the tradition.

What a fucking prick.

Even before I clicked on this thread, I already knew you liberals would figure out a way to smear your mindless hate-feces all over it. The fact that liberal hatemongers can even look at themselves in the mirror is evidence of what clinical psychopaths your reptilian ilk are. Too arrogant to accept they are NOT human and DON'T belong in civilized society.

Even before I clicked on this thread, I already knew you liberals would figure out a way to smear your mindless hate-feces all over it. The fact that liberal hatemongers can even look at themselves in the mirror is evidence of what clinical psychopaths your reptilian ilk are. Too arrogant to accept they are NOT human and DON'T belong in civilized society.

Sorry to have offended your delicate sensibilities........Do the pictures below remind you of trump's boast about his versus Obama's inaugurations???? LOL

imrs.php

Uhh, you need glasses. Click on the twitter link. It was posted in 2015. Unless you are suggesting Twitter is involved in some type of conspiracy...
068a0640-c71a-47b4-ab5d-d0d444d59bc6-jpeg.163829
Here is Obama’s in 2015,
Twitter

A lot of empty seats at showtime for the White House Christmas Tree lighting ceremony.
5:43 PM · Dec
How did Donald Trump get on the big screen at Obama's tree lighting ceremony, retard?

Uhh, you need glasses. Click on the twitter link. It was posted in 2015. Unless you are suggesting Twitter is involved in some type of conspiracy...
Here is Obama’s in 2015,
Twitter

A lot of empty seats at showtime for the White House Christmas Tree lighting ceremony.
How did Donald Trump get on the big screen at Obama's tree lighting ceremony, retard?
You know what's strange? I searched the image in Google and I got no hits. So is it a photoshop?

As Sarah (aka Baghdad Bob) Huckabee Sanders will surely soon declare, last night's Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony was the biggest that the planet has ever see,

The problem may just be that some folks just put out way too many chairs.

DP7Brx7VQAEU5vp.jpg

I mean my god, it's Christmas and people don't want anything to do with the orange turd. When are Lying Trump's supporters going to be gleefully noting the empty seats as they do with NFL games.

Actually they put out the correct amount of seats. It's just that the seats that appear empty are really reserved, one for each of Trump's lies.

Are you stating someone photo shopped it 2 years ago? Seriously?
Here is Obama’s in 2015,
Twitter

You know what's strange? I searched the image in Google and I got no hits. So is it a photoshop?

Here is Obama’s in 2015,
Twitter

NO! If it was from 2015, why didn't I find it in Google?

There were at least 8 MILLION people at Trump's Christmas tree lighting.

Including Jesus Christ.

The "empty" chairs were actually filled by angels you can't see if you are an America-hater.

17F1D911-A36E-43C4-9B20-993B102B4A6D.jpeg
Ask google.
Bet you didn’t come across this one from last night did you? See all the people still waiting to get in?

Here is Obama’s in 2015,
Twitter

The line of people who couldn't get into the ceremony stretched all the way to Missouri!

View attachment 163913 Ask google.
Bet you didn’t come across this one from last night did you? See all the people still waiting to get in?

I don't think the empty seats shot is kosher, tbh. Taken before the crowd arrived? The pics Fox showed sure didn't look that empty. You can't even trust your eyes anymore, can you?

Forum List

Back