Trial balloon about DNC replacing Biden

Who is "they"? Name names.

Let's make it easier for you. Who does Beijing want you to name? Run and check. Do your usual thing where you drop to your knees, get the saliva flowing, and then later beg your masters for some new talking points.
Xi came in to give Newsom his blessing— and marching orders. Did you think it odd that Xi popped over to meet a Governor?

Who exactly are these Democrats who want Biden to step down?

If the Trump cultists aren't lying about that, they can give specific names.
you and you idiot comrades don't decided who you will be voting for your dnc deep state masters do .. if they feel Briben does poorly in the debate they will force him to step aside and then you will defend and vote for who they put in his place .. you will do as your dem maters say !

Trump? Of course not. The world's tyrants treated Trump as their little bitch.

Biden, they respect.

You, of course, side with the tyrants. Your post is an exercise in pleasing them.
They respect Biden, is that why Russia invaded Ukraine after Biden took office? That makes no sense.

dark brandon ain't goin' nowhere.

Joe-Biden-Maga-Tears-shirt.png

Yeah, we get it. Biden scares the piss out of you, so you're begging Democrats to replace him.

Won't work.
hahahaha, admit, biden pisses his depends, the guy is in stage 6 dementia

I guess, you really are that stupid that you can not see it, or maybe that is how all the people you surround yourself with act.

Maybe this is just an above average of intelligence democrat, and the rest of you are worst

Brandon may not be as awful as most of his public appearances in the debate.

But if he does derail, they will absolutely dump him.

And when Shrillary or Newscum try to step in, just watch the reaction of Kamelhump and her crew.

The DNC Convention is already an odds on prospect of being another national shit show. But this could be akin to pouring gasoline on a bonfire.
If they ditch Harris they will lose more of the black vote. In 2016 Trump got 7% of the black vote. He has 22% now and if the ditch Harris it could go to 50%.

I have discussed this in another thread on a couple of occasions. But this new piece is worthy of some additional consideration.

I suspect that the “news” is another trial balloon. The DNC may need to obtain a sense of how the electorate (particularly their base) might react to the President suddenly “deciding” to withdraw from the Presidential race.

So here is a link to my post in a related thread which cites a new news article as well as a clip from an Instagram video.

I hope they do use superdelegates to oust Biden and bypass the democratic primary results and then run ads about how Trump wants to take democracy away. Maybe their goal is to get the right laughing so hard that they will forget to go out and vote for Trump.

Anyone see the news clip of Obama helping a lost in inner space Joe Biden, by the arm, from the stage?
This isn't good, this is about the third time now, he froze in Italy and France recently. I got a good idea they are letting him out there purposely. The whole world can see how bad he has deteriorated. In France, the others slid over to give him cover when he got all wrapped up and started to wander away. Then you have a very early debate.......he goes off bad there, several months prior to the convention, they have a case for him not running.

Biden drops out, Kamala becomes the first black female president, Hillary becomes VP, Kamala has a nasty fall slipping on greased steps, Hillary becomes prez....LOL

Wouldn't surprise me in the least.

Inarguably, a significant obstacle to a Biden win is Kamala Harris, whose low popularity has not been improved by her lackluster performance as vice president. More independents and disenchanted Republicans might swing for Biden if it weren’t for the prospect of a President Harris — not because of her sex, race or any other demographic category, but because of her competency, or lack thereof.
The question now is, how risky would it be for Democrats to replace her? Some worry that a change would jeopardize Black votes. It was never clear, however, that Harris was a draw for Black American voters, even if some Black women celebrated her rise. When she dropped out of the presidential race in 2019, she was polling below Pete Buttigieg in South Carolina.
No one has mentioned her as a possible running mate for Biden far as I know, but why not replace Harris with Clinton? At 76, she might want no part of it, but it’s hard to retire when you feel your job isn’t done. If Biden needs to step down, even those who didn’t vote for Clinton would have confidence in her ability to keep the country on track. It’s just a thought, but worse ideas have met with regrettable success

President Joe Biden's advanced age is a major sore point heading into the upcoming election. And the 81 year-old's recent spate of public gaffes are raising more concerns.

Both experts and voters have voiced concern over Biden's series of odd 'freezing' incidents over the past week.

Most recently, the president's face and body appeared to freeze on stage at a fundraiser in Los Angeles. Biden stopped moving after his speech, staring blankly over the crowd for several seconds.

But a White House representative dismissed reports of a frozen reaction to DailyMail.com as 'fakes' and 'lies,' explaining his reaction was simply 'taking in an applauding crowd for a few seconds.'

The episode comes less than a week after POTUS seemed to also freeze at a Juneteenth White House celebration during a concert featuring gospel singer Kirk Franklin.

Last edited:
Anyone see the news clip of Obama helping a lost in inner space Joe Biden, by the arm, from the stage?
This isn't good, this is about the third time now, he froze in Italy and France recently. I got a good idea they are letting him out there purposely. The whole world can see how bad he has deteriorated. In France, the others slid over to give him cover when he got all wrapped up and started to wander away. Then you have a very early debate.......he goes off bad there, several months prior to the convention, they have a case for him not running.

Biden drops out, Kamala becomes the first black female president, Hillary becomes VP, Kamala has a nasty fall slipping on greased steps, Hillary becomes prez....LOL

Wouldn't surprise me in the least.

Inarguably, a significant obstacle to a Biden win is Kamala Harris, whose low popularity has not been improved by her lackluster performance as vice president. More independents and disenchanted Republicans might swing for Biden if it weren’t for the prospect of a President Harris — not because of her sex, race or any other demographic category, but because of her competency, or lack thereof.
The question now is, how risky would it be for Democrats to replace her? Some worry that a change would jeopardize Black votes. It was never clear, however, that Harris was a draw for Black American voters, even if some Black women celebrated her rise. When she dropped out of the presidential race in 2019, she was polling below Pete Buttigieg in South Carolina.
No one has mentioned her as a possible running mate for Biden far as I know, but why not replace Harris with Clinton? At 76, she might want no part of it, but it’s hard to retire when you feel your job isn’t done. If Biden needs to step down, even those who didn’t vote for Clinton would have confidence in her ability to keep the country on track. It’s just a thought, but worse ideas have met with regrettable success

President Joe Biden's advanced age is a major sore point heading into the upcoming election. And the 81 year-old's recent spate of public gaffes are raising more concerns.

Both experts and voters have voiced concern over Biden's series of odd 'freezing' incidents over the past week.

Most recently, the president's face and body appeared to freeze on stage at a fundraiser in Los Angeles. Biden stopped moving after his speech, staring blankly over the crowd for several seconds.

But a White House representative dismissed reports of a frozen reaction to DailyMail.com as 'fakes' and 'lies,' explaining his reaction was simply 'taking in an applauding crowd for a few seconds.'

The episode comes less than a week after POTUS seemed to also freeze at a Juneteenth White House celebration during a concert featuring gospel singer Kirk Franklin.

Be careful what you wish for Dell. The worst thing that will happen to Trump is replacing Biden with an alive candidate.

Forum List

Back