Tribal Epistemology

I never said that,,

as for pro media thats confusing to me,, all media is biased and has an agenda because all of it is made up of people,,
so the best approach is for reader to beware and trust nothing,,
Lartey, who earned an annual salary of $65,969 as a records management analyst, was a career government official with close to 30 years under his belt. But he had never seen anything like this in any previous administration he had worked for. He had never had to tape the president’s papers back together again.

Under the Presidential Records Act, the White House must preserve all memos, letters, emails and papers that the president touches, sending them to the National Archives for safekeeping as historical records.

But White House aides realized early on that they were unable to stop Trump from ripping up paper after he was done with it and throwing it in the trash or on the floor, according to people familiar with the practice. Instead, they chose to clean it up for him, in order to make sure that the president wasn’t violating the law.

So there you go. Clearly Trump didn't care about the law. So he can't be President. Period the end.

Yes everyone has bias' but I'm pro media because the media is not the enemy of me. A corrupt government is my biggest concern. And who's going to expose a corrupt government? The media.

If the media goes after Biden, I will not disregard any and all information they give me and call it Fake News. All while making up my own fake news like fast and furious or spygate or make a big deal out of Hillary's emails and then ignore the fact that both Trump and Bush deleted emails and shredded evidence.

man you are such a sucker,,
if you fear corrupt government why do you support one of the most corrupt politicians in history "biden"?? not to mention he is protected by the leftist media,,
and you wonder why I dont vote for dems or repubes,,

I was watching a show called Adam Ruins Everything. He did an episode on the Media. Now I may not agree with you that the media is lying to you for me, but I do now agree the media isn't perfect and in a lot of ways is contributing to why things suck. Pushing sensationalized news that divides us because it's good for ratings. Things like that.

So I'm pro media but also I get it when you say the media is lying or doesn't always get it right. Very true.
Pushing lies is why the problem with the media. They are nothing more than the propaganda arm of the Democrat party.

Information is evaluated based not on evidence or a common understanding of the world, but on whether it supports the tribe’s values and goals. “Good for our side” and “true” begin to blur into one.

Rise?

It's called religion.

AND

When ideology morphs into theology lies are needed to support the beliefs.
When ideology morphs into theology all reason disappears.

Don't believe ?
Just look at the postings on this thread.

Yes everyone has bias' but I'm pro media because the media is not the enemy of me. A corrupt government is my biggest concern. And who's going to expose a corrupt government? The media.

If the media goes after Biden, I will not disregard any and all information they give me and call it Fake News. All while making up my own fake news like fast and furious or spygate or make a big deal out of Hillary's emails and then ignore the fact that both Trump and Bush deleted emails and shredded evidence.

You are so fucking clueless and gullible it's a wonder you managed to survive this long.

man you are such a sucker,,
if you fear corrupt government why do you support one of the most corrupt politicians in history "biden"?? not to mention he is protected by the leftist media,,
and you wonder why I dont vote for dems or repubes,,
Because he's not. Trump was the most corrupt politician in US history. No one broke the law more than Trump. For example I just showed people that Trump staffers told him he can not rip up documents. It's against the law. Yet he kept doing it.

And when Trump secretly met with Putin behind closed doors without any ears listening? Totally inappropriate. He works for us.

Donald Trump and his team represent an assault on almost every American institution — they make no secret of their desire to “deconstruct the administrative state”

Interesting. First the article spends half of itself talking about Rush Limbaugh, then finally says the above-- -- --

-- -- -- meantime back in 2008 when Obumma was talking about wanting to actually fundamentally change America, none of the liberal rags could even be found concerned.

Because he's not. Trump was the most corrupt politician in US history. No one broke the law more than Trump. For example I just showed people that Trump staffers told him he can not rip up documents. It's against the law. Yet he kept doing it.

And when Trump secretly met with Putin behind closed doors without any ears listening? Totally inappropriate. He works for us.
seems youre just to far gone,, I suggest dbling your therapist visits,,

Rise?

It's called religion.

AND

When ideology morphs into theology lies are needed to support the beliefs.
When ideology morphs into theology all reason disappears.

Don't believe ?
Just look at the postings on this thread.
I agree. Look at Will Smith. He smacks someone and then later mentions god in his speech

“Richard Williams was a fierce defender of his family,” Smith began, implicitly addressing the incident, explaining that he was “overwhelmed by what God is calling on me to do and be in this world.”

Interesting. First the article spends half of itself talking about Rush Limbaugh, then finally says the above-- -- --

-- -- -- meantime back in 2008 when Obumma was talking about wanting to actually fundamentally change America, none of the liberal rags could even be found concerned.
Obama wanted to change America for the better. For poor people and middle class. Republicans only seem to care about improving the country for rich people, as if America isn't already great for us.

Trump's slogan should be MAGA. Make America Greater Again for Rich People. That should be every Republicans montra.

Information is evaluated based not on evidence or a common understanding of the world, but on whether it supports the tribe’s values and goals. “Good for our side” and “true” begin to blur into one.

The educational divide unfortunately precludes a common understanding of the world any longer.This was not really a problem historically as the lesser educated did not have a voice in the publishing and broadcast world.
The internet fucked us. Bigly!
Now all manner of malignant sewage has hopelessly contaminated the information stream.

ROFL! Trump wasn't 1/100th as corrupt as Biden/Obama/Clinton.

Trump was the cleanest politician in Washington. They investigated him for 4 years and they couldn't find a single law he broke.

The educational divide unfortunately precludes a common understanding of the world any longer.This was not really a problem historically as the lesser educated did not have a voice in the publishing and broadcast world.
The internet fucked us. Bigly!
Now all manner of malignant sewage has hopelessly contaminated the information stream.
You're a case in point.

I was watching a show called Adam Ruins Everything. He did an episode on the Media. Now I may not agree with you that the media is lying to you for me, but I do now agree the media isn't perfect and in a lot of ways is contributing to why things suck. Pushing sensationalized news that divides us because it's good for ratings. Things like that.

So I'm pro media but also I get it when you say the media is lying or doesn't always get it right. Very true.
A reasonably competent adult should be able to filter the sensational stuff from the useful information with little effort and the occasional eye roll.

You're a case in point.
My world hasn’t changed much. It’s pretty much the world as I’ve always understood it to be. Just more noise.
It’s your world that is going to hell in a hand basket at an ever increasing pace. Why do you suppose that is?

My world hasn’t changed much. It’s pretty much the world as I’ve always understood it to be. Just more noise.
It’s your world that is going to hell in a hand basket at an ever increasing pace. Why do you suppose that is?
Because I'm not a deaf dumb blind imbecile like you. You're staring at an oncoming train and don't see any reason to get off the tracks.

Because I'm not a deaf dumb blind imbecile like you. You're staring at an oncoming train and don't see any reason to get off the tracks.
Just like I said. Your poor understanding of the world leaves you unable to competently filter out the sensational garbage in favor of the more pertinent information. You are especially prone to thoughtlessly glomming on to the latest bile without even a cursory analysis of it’s practical viability.
I don’t see a train but you are definitely being steamrolled.

Forum List

Back