Trick or treat robbers in NY

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

Yeah, two you know whats. What a disaster the left is in what they have done to these THUGS. Where these
THUGS feel perfectly justified. There are job wanted signs EVERYWHERE.

Last edited:

Yeah, two you know whats. What a disaster the left is in what they have done to these THUGS. Where these

What "you know whats"? Spooks?

Because those sure looked like ghost costumes to me.

You know. THUGS

Not really sure if they were thugs. I looked those up and found this...

1635885028219.png

Those robbers were fluffy white-looking things with scary faces. Ghosties or spooks, I'd have to guess. I looked online to see what ghosts and spooks looked like and golly, they sure look alot like the ones in the video.:04:

spook.jpg

Not really sure if they were thugs. I looked those up and found this...

View attachment 559585

Those robbers were fluffy white-looking things with scary faces. Ghosties or spooks, I'd have to guess. I looked online to see what ghosts and spooks looked like and golly, they sure look alot like the ones in the video.:04:

View attachment 559591
They look like white Heckle and Jeckles

We did Halloween the new fangled way. Candy bowl on small table inside, in front of the insulated hurricane glass full view security door, and Walther PPQ loaded, locked and cocked with 15 rounds of Federal 147 grain HST JHP Personal Defense on the coffee table. Doesn't everybody?

A New York City dad survived a Halloween nightmare after fending off a trio of armed robbers who posed as trick-or-treaters and tried to force their way into his home, where his 8-year-old son was.

The incident, which was caught on video, happened around 10:30 p.m. on Nostrand Avenue in Brooklyn’s Sheepshead Bay neighborhood on Oct. 31, New York City police said.

A male and a female wearing Halloween costumes and masks knocked on the door of the 37-year-old victim’s house and said "Trick or Treat," according to police.

The two male suspects repeatedly punched the dad in the face while trying to force their way inside, according to police.

The dad was eventually able to fight off both men, push them outside and lock his door. The two men then fled eastbound toward Nostrand Avenue, police said.

Following the incident, a neighbor told the victim’s 8-year-old son that his father is "Superman."

"I told him that your dad's a hero, your dad's Superman, he fought two guys off," Missy Haggerty told WNBC-TV.

Police are continuing to search for the trio. Authorities described the suspects as two dark-skinned males and a light-skinned female.

I kind of wonder if there isn't more to the story. Why only one house and why that house?

We did Halloween the new fangled way. Candy bowl on small table inside, in front of the insulated hurricane glass full view security door, and Walther PPQ loaded, locked and cocked with 15 rounds of Federal 147 grain HST JHP Personal Defense on the coffee table. Doesn't everybody?

Don't you think that's a little extreme? All I did was get naked, slather myself down with cosmoline, and run around the yard with an AK-47 yelling "Wolverines!!!"

Nobody ever came by for any candy, not really sure why. Maybe next year.

Don't you think that's a little extreme? All I did was get naked, slather myself down with cosmoline, and run around the yard with an AK-47 yelling "Wolverines!!!"

Nobody ever came by for any candy, not really sure why. Maybe next year.
Old fat, naked guy, lubed down with cosmoline running around out from, probably would do the trick.

Forum List

Back