Triggered: CNN Asks "Are Jews People?"

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
For best results, ask the Talmudic Jews about what they think about the "human" differences are between them and gentiles are. This will be an eye opener to gentiles. It's apparent that with the election of American patriot Donald Trump of European German heritage, the Jews have been triggered as indicated by their reactions on CNN.

CNN Asks: “Are Jews People?”

For best results, ask the Talmudic Jews about what they think about the "human" differences are between them and gentiles are. This will be an eye opener to gentiles. It's apparent that with the election of American patriot Donald Trump of European German heritage, the Jews have been triggered as indicated by their reactions on CNN.

view.php

Anyone for whom honesty is not the best policy would be threatened by Germans/Trump.

Some people are better dealing in truths and some really are at their best in shifting confusion of falsehoods.

Certainly the particular Jews in the media (and everyone else in the mainstream media), depend on lying for their survival.

Personally, I'm no good with lies. Honesty has served me well. Whenever I bullshit, people can see it instantly.

All Trump is doing is saying what he's going to do, and then do it. This threatens anyone who depends on complication and confusion to live. Trump isn't going after poor people, welfare recipients, normal Jews, black people, gay people etc... He's dumping the interests of these crazy people who drain the political system and the people for profit, and so they are clambering to bring him down.

I think what the poor people, welfare recipients, normal Jews, black people, gay people etc. have to worry about is who comes after Trump and yes, some of these people associated with him. In any pro-white, pro-national movement there is always a large minority of people who don't want to fight the big parasites, but who wish to attack all the powerless people. These are the people who have held back white civil rights since the nazis and also (the more discreet ones) played the role of the centre right.

Did I just equate homophobic skinheads with centrist rightwing moderates?

Yes, yes I did.

Exactly what is a Talmudic Jew? Cause I've never met one.

Steve and Guno seem to be two sides of the same coin?

With today's self-flushing commodes the current crop of liberal snowflakes cannot comprehend that today's "triggering" is yesterday's "pulling their chain". No hope at all of their understanding even if they were shown pictures. See?

imgres.jpg

Well, one could not expect anything less than garbage coming from your local USMB neo-Nazi, white-supremacist, low IQ douche, like Shoot Speeders.

Another anti semitic sentiment from this poster. :rolleyes:

As in all religions except for Muslims, any extremist views, which were formed thousands of years ago, can be largely ignored.

As regards Trump, it is clear that with his family, business associations and his political views. he certainly isn't anti semitic.

Also, it is really stupid to say that every single German is automatically anti semitic.

I seem to recall that Jesus was a Nazarene Jew who began preaching his beliefs throughout the region he was born in, to......Jews, who became his followers and thus became Christians. So, since his followers were originally Jews, the answer would of course, be yes, they are people, as are blacks, Asians and other races of "Homo-Sapiens."
I might make an exception for "Shoot-Speeders," his constant racist crap shows his lack of a decent IQ.

Forum List

Back