🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trip down memory lane.

I give Bill and Donald the same chance of being elected President. Zero.

Hillary will be elected easily however.
Unless she goes to jail for being a career criminal.
When she doesn't what will you do?
When Trump becomes president, she will.
It's more likely that she'll get an invite to his 4th wedding.
Trump stated the other day, that when he becomes president. He would indict Hillary. I bet that will get him a lot of votes.

A trip down Memory Lane, eh?

OKAY!

"I think Bill Clinton is terrific."

“I think Bill Clinton is terrific,” Trump told Robert Novak. “I think he’s done an amazing job. I think he’s probably got the toughest skin I’ve ever seen, and I think he’s a terrific guy. I just have to view the economy and the country. I think Bill Clinton has done a terrific job. I don’t think he’s been treated very fairly, but I think he’s done a terrific job.”

“I’m not even sure that he shouldn’t have just gone in and taken the Fifth Amendment and said, ‘Look, I don’t get along with this man, [independent prosecutor Kenneth] Starr. He’s after me. He’s a Republican. He’s this, he’s that,’ and, you know, just taken the Fifth Amendment. It’s a terrible thing for a president to take the Fifth Amendment, but he probably should have done it. I don’t think he could have done any worse than what’s happened.”

Trump also attacked Paula Jones, who had sued Clinton, alleging sexual harassment: Paula Jones is a loser, but the fact is that she may be responsible for bringing down a president indirectly.”

But talk is cheap @miketx….How about an Avatar bet? I have listed two 200 x 200 mp reasonably good pictures of both presumptive nominees below. The term of the bet is from 11:59 PM on election day evening to Noon 1/20/17 after the next President is sworn in.

The two avatars meet the requirements for USMB and they aren’t ugly pictures of the person who will be the President-Elect. It won’t embarrass anyone. So lets stick to those two. Lets keep it fun!!!

To make it clear

If Hillary becomes President, you use this avatar until inauguration day:

If Donald Trump becomes President, I use this avatar until inauguration day:
DJT_Headshot_V2_200x200.jpg

Counting electoral votes and 12th Amendment actions only. No wiggling out if popular vote and EV are in disagreement or if there is some sort of indictment/convention shenanigans.

Simply by whomever is duly elected President.

Deal?

Good for you, Candy. Make them put their food stamps where their pie hole is.

Memory Lane:

CNN.com - Transcripts

BLITZER: Let's talk a little bit about politics 2008. The president is quoted in this new book as saying, referring to Hillary Clinton: "She's got a national presence. And this is becoming a national primary. And, therefore, the person with the national presence who has got the ability to raise enough money to sustain an effort in a multiplicity of sites has got a good chance to be nominated."

He thinks Hillary Clinton is going to be the Democratic nominee.

What do you think?

TRUMP: I think she will be. I know her her very well. She's very talented. And she has a husband that I also like very much. I think she's going to get the nomination rather easily.

Memory Lane:

VAN SUSTEREN: Do you support her?

TRUMP: I don't want to get into this because I will get myself into trouble --

VAN SUSTEREN: That's why I asked you.

TRUMP: I just like her. I like her husband. Her husband made a speech on Monday and was very well received. He is -- he is a really good guy, and she's a really good person and woman.

Shouldn't we believe Trump? Isn't he an honest and trustworthy source?

I give Bill and Donald the same chance of being elected President. Zero.

Hillary will be elected easily however.
Unless she goes to jail for being a career criminal.
When she doesn't what will you do?
Hope Johnson or Donald gets elected. If not, well... we're all hosed. Again. Still baffled she was selected over O'Malley.
OweMalley is total trash.
He basically destroyed Marylands economy.

"Well first of all, I know her very well and I know her husband very well and I like them both. And they are, uh, you know, just really terrific people. I like them both very much."

"And how did she do as secretary of state? Probably above and beyond everybody else and everything else."

"Hillary Clinton I think is a terrific woman. I am biased because I have known her for years. I live in New York. She lives in New York. I really like her and her husband both a lot. I think she really works hard. And I think, again, she's given an agenda, it is not all of her, but I think she really works hard and I think she does a good job. I like her."

Link

Ah the good old days. When getting a bj was the top story because things were going so great. Alas.

And don't forget the non-stop coverage of Elian Gonzalez and Brittney Spears shaving her head
The Elian Gonzalez ordeal was actually pretty fucked up

Compared to 6.5 million displaced Syrian refugees in the last 10 years, you've got to be kidding.

World Refugee Day: Global forced displacement tops 50 million for first time in post-World War II era

Hey, thanks for the trip down Memory Lane, miketx! :lol:

Forum List

Back