Truck found full of decomposing bodies found in Austria

:biggrin:
You're no spring chicken

Oh but I am, especially compared to you, old man.
baby cakes, you are already showing the signs I didn't show till my late 40's...

I got a new avatar. You like? :D
You need a push up bra, them saggy boobs are working like they used to....

Well, I beg to differ. My boobies are not saggy at all. You are just jealous because you're fat and ugly, I think. :D
Prove it, show me your tits....:biggrin::boobies:

By the way, yes the Indians did kill entire families, men women and children. Surely you didn't think they were nice, peaceful people did you?

No. What gives you that idea?
What does the settlement of the United States have to do with a Syrian invasion of Austria, or Britian or France for that matter?

Repel the invaders. Sink their ships, bomb their line of advancement.

Because they're civilians - refugees - not armies, not militaries. Desperate people.

What does it have to do with it? You're comment that they should stay and fix the problems in their own country - problems often so bad, they can't be fixed by ordinary people or they mean death to the refugees. You going to tell persecuted Syrians to take their families back to face ISIS or Assad?. Problems WE ran away from too when we came to America. A bit hypocritical.

Oh but I am, especially compared to you, old man.
baby cakes, you are already showing the signs I didn't show till my late 40's...

Well, I beg to differ. My boobies are not saggy at all. You are just jealous because you're fat and ugly, I think. :D

Dude. No tits.

Dude. No tits.

Hey, they are little, but I still have some! ;)

I'm sure all those Turks living in Austria use that human meat to cook their kebabs. It seems like the Europe we used to love is no more. It's filled with blacks and arabs now and it's not like anyone can stop it from degrading.

Well, that was gross. And untrue.
But very typical for a fucked up Rightie.
Any other words of wisdom for the USMB community, or is your diarhhea of the mouth over with?

Dude. No tits.
She has no tits, surely you joust...

By the way, yes the Indians did kill entire families, men women and children. Surely you didn't think they were nice, peaceful people did you?

What does the settlement of the United States have to do with a Syrian invasion of Austria, or Britian or France for that matter?

Because they're civilians - refugees - not armies, not militaries. Desperate people.

What does it have to do with it? You're comment that they should stay and fix the problems in their own country - problems often so bad, they can't be fixed by ordinary people or they mean death to the refugees. You going to tell persecuted Syrians to take their families back to face ISIS or Assad?. Problems WE ran away from too when we came to America. A bit hypocritical.

Why is it up to Euro countries to help these people? Why aren't Muslim countries helping all these refugees? Why can't the Saudis, Egyptians, Turks, or any other number of Muslims house and feed these harmless civilians?

No hypocritical would be if

Not at all hypocritical. Austria is a country with a people, an infrastructure, a government. At the very least, Austria and the rest of Europe should have the same chance the native Americans had. Give the Europeans tomahawks and pay them for Syrian scalps.

Why is it up to Euro countries to help these people? Why aren't Muslim countries helping all these refugees? Why can't the Saudis, Egyptians, Turks, or any other number of Muslims house and feed these harmless civilians?

They've been taking in huge numbers of refugees: Refugees of the Syrian Civil War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

More than three and a half million refugees of the Syrian Civil War have left the country during the course of the war.[32] Most of them fled to neighboring Turkey,[33][34] Lebanon, Jordan,[35] and Iraq,[36] while thousands also ended up in more distant countries of the Caucasus, the Persian Gulf, North Africa and Europe. As of February 2015, Turkey has become the world's biggest refugee hosting country with 1.7 million Syrian refugees and had spent more than US$6 billion on direct assistance to refugees.[37][38]

They better hope they find a lot more of those trucks, if they want to fix their problem. One wont even make a dent.

The only miracle so far is that they haven't found more rotten corpses on trucks.

It's crazytown over there...and a terrible situation that will only get worse.

The only miracle so far is that they haven't found more rotten corpses on trucks.

It's crazytown over there...and a terrible situation that will only get worse.

There is something particularly dispicable about people preying on desperation like that and earning money on human misary - they don't give a damn if their "cargo" dies in transit.

Forum List

Back