Truck found full of decomposing bodies found in Austria

On a bigger scale, it would be more fair for them to deal with the aftermath of their failed cultures in their own land, than to bring their trouble to civilized western nations. If death is part of that aftermath, so be it.
Yea, the American native Indians said the same....

The rest of us weren't around back then.
You're no spring chicken

Oh but I am, especially compared to you, old man.
baby cakes, you are already showing the signs I didn't show till my late 40's...

I got a new avatar. You like? :D

They would not have died if they hadn't been trying to steal into another country.

So that means they deserve the death penalty?
On a bigger scale, it would be more fair for them to deal with the aftermath of their failed cultures in their own land, than to bring their trouble to civilized western nations. If death is part of that aftermath, so be it.

If you don't have the cojones, the heart, the brains, the will, the knowledge to defend yourself, blaming those who conquered you is the tacit admission of defeat due to undeniable inferiority.

The total number of dead in that truck is 71. Which means 71 fewer people that Europe has to care for. The borders should be guarded by the military with orders to shoot on sight.

They would not have died if they hadn't been trying to steal into another country.

So that means they deserve the death penalty?

Yet WE didn't. That's why we're in the US. That is why there IS a US.

You would deny them an attempt to save themselves and their families and cavelierly dismiss the senseless loss of life?

The total number of dead in that truck is 71. Which means 71 fewer people that Europe has to care for. The borders should be guarded by the military with orders to shoot on sight.

Ah...so they DO deserve the death penalty for trespass then, according to you. Thank you for clarifying that trespassers should be shot on sight. I assume that includes children as well?

Ah...so they DO deserve the death penalty for trespass then, according to you. Thank you for clarifying that trespassers should be shot on sight. I assume that includes children as well?
They didn't get any death penalty. If anything, it would be death by misadventure. Do you have any evidence that they were forced into that truck as some sort of sentence or penalty?

The children of criminal tresspassers should be sent home as quickly as possible.

You're no spring chicken

baby cakes, you are already showing the signs I didn't show till my late 40's...

You need a push up bra, them saggy boobs are working like they used to....

Australia is no where near Europe....

They didn't get any death penalty. If anything, it would be death by misadventure. Do you have any evidence that they were forced into that truck as some sort of sentence or penalty?

"The borders should be guarded by the military with orders to shoot on sight."

I don't know about you but that sure sounds like the death penalty to me.

The children of criminal tresspassers should be sent home as quickly as possible.

Like our ancestors weren't....because they wouldn't or couldn't take care of the cultural mess in their own countries? Like you expect them to now?

Like our ancestors weren't....because they wouldn't or couldn't take care of the cultural mess in their own countries? Like you expect them to now?

Your ancestors came to a landmass as settlers. They came to a place of no government, no borders and largely uninhabited.

So the tresspassers aren't coming as tresspassers nor even as immigrants. They come to a landmass as settlers.

They deserve the death penalty as invaders. Yes.

Your ancestors came to a landmass as settlers. They came to a place of no government, no borders and largely uninhabited.

So the tresspassers aren't coming as tresspassers nor even as immigrants. They come to a landmass as settlers.

Uh....they came to a land already inhabited, with it's own set of rules. I believe that qualifies as "invaders". They left behind nations embroiled in religious and political strife and poverty (sound familiar) to come to places where they could have a new start. I don't recall the native inhabitants inviting them over.

According to your logic, they should have been killed - man, woman, child - as the invaders they were.

Uh....they came to a land already inhabited, with it's own set of rules. I believe that qualifies as "invaders". They left behind nations embroiled in religious and political strife and poverty (sound familiar) to come to places where they could have a new start. I don't recall the native inhabitants inviting them over.

According to your logic, they should have been killed - man, woman, child - as the invaders they were.
Inhabited by savages with no government, no borders and no concept of property.

Now, if you are of the position that the forces invading Europe and the United States are settlers in the same way that those who came to the United States were settlers, I agree with you. That is the way they see themselves.

Even though the inhabitants of America were savages, they still waged war on those who were invading their lands. They just lost that war. Then it would be rightful of the inhabitants of the nations now under invasion to wage war on present day "settlers" and shoot them in the streets. Burn their homes down. After all that's what the native Americans did.

Let's have that war.

By the way, yes the Indians did kill entire families, men women and children. Surely you didn't think they were nice, peaceful people did you?

You're no spring chicken

You need a push up bra, them saggy boobs are working like they used to....

Well, I beg to differ. My boobies are not saggy at all. You are just jealous because you're fat and ugly, I think. :D

Inhabited by savages with no government, no borders and no concept of property.

"Savages" is just an excuse for invasion.

Now, if you are of the position that the forces invading Europe and the United States are settlers in the same way that those who came to the United States were settlers, I agree with you. That is the way they see themselves.
Even though the inhabitants of America were savages, they still waged war on those who were invading their lands. They just lost that war. Then it would be rightful of the inhabitants of the nations now under invasion to wage war on present day "settlers" and shoot them in the streets. Burn their homes down. After all that's what the native Americans did.

Let's have that war.

I think we're more civilized now than we were 400 years ago.

By the way, yes the Indians did kill entire families, men women and children. Surely you didn't think they were nice, peaceful people did you?

No. What gives you that idea?

Logic? That's the problem. You expect logic here.

No. What gives you that idea?
What does the settlement of the United States have to do with a Syrian invasion of Austria, or Britian or France for that matter?

Repel the invaders. Sink their ships, bomb their line of advancement.

Forum List

Back