Truck with pro-Trump stickers set on fire in Vancouver Washington

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
These crazy fuckers are just a heartbeat away from causing rioting in the streets.

An anti-Trump message was spray painted on the side of the charred truck

VANCOUVER, Ore. (KOIN) -- After a couple of drinks at the Garage Bar and Grille, Johnny MacKay did the smart thing. He got in an Uber and headed home, leaving his truck behind in the bar's parking lot.

The location of the park job was also intentional: he left his truck under a light, hoping it would deter anyone from breaking into it.

The next morning, when he woke up and returned for his car, he found it in ashes.

"All of a sudden I saw the tires were melted, the windows were shattered, and I was just in shock," MacKay said.

He also saw something else. On the side of the truck, spray-painted in silver writing, was a message against President Donald Trump, something Mackay things could signal a targeted attack against his truck. On the back of his truck were two stickers supporting the President, a candidate MacKay said he didn't vote for but now supports because he's in office.

Truck with pro-Trump stickers set on fire in Vancouver

Awesome... the Trump years have been a dumpster fire anyway.

Uber driver is out of a vehicle, so now he now he gets ins to pay. I think this is a set up, happened but he probably did it.

Well that's an interesting thought. It's possible, but the atmosphere around the Portland/Vancouver area is toxic it wouldn't surprise me in the least if it was an Antifa attack.

Luckily, MacKay was far away from his vehicle when it caught fire. But he doesn't think it was an accident.

"If you say anything that someone doesn't like you are ultimately a target," he said. "You're automatically the enemy and they have to hurt you."

MacKay, an Uber driver, also has a message for the person who took away his source of income.

"(They) need help," he said. "Whether it was from drugs or a mental condition, this person needs to get help. If they blow up at this, who knows."

(you would never put a sticker on the back of the truck blasting liberals if you are a urber driver)

Uber driver is out of a vehicle, so now he now he gets ins to pay. I think this is a set up, happened but he probably did it.

Well that's an interesting thought. It's possible, but the atmosphere around the Portland/Vancouver area is toxic it wouldn't surprise me in the least if it was an Antifa attack.

Luckily, MacKay was far away from his vehicle when it caught fire. But he doesn't think it was an accident.

"If you say anything that someone doesn't like you are ultimately a target," he said. "You're automatically the enemy and they have to hurt you."

MacKay, an Uber driver, also has a message for the person who took away his source of income.

"(They) need help," he said. "Whether it was from drugs or a mental condition, this person needs to get help. If they blow up at this, who knows."

(you would never put a sticker on the back of the truck blasting liberals if you are a urber driver)

So you're admitting that liberals will retaliate with violence.

Sorry to hear you are doing so poorly.

I’m doing GREAT!!!

I'm sure you've moved into a bigger double wide, but my success has little to do with who is in the WH.

However, the reputation of my country and our national discourse does.

Every day, it's a new embarassment.

Sorry to hear you are doing so poorly.

I’m doing GREAT!!!

I'm sure you've moved into a bigger double wide, but my success has little to do with who is in the WH.

However, the reputation of my country and our national discourse does.

Every day, it's a new embarassment.

Why do you accept news from the D party? You would never accept it from the R party.

Stop consuming biased hateful and hysterical media from the DNCMSM. You will find the truth is not nearly as bad as you have been duped to believe.

I was told this is a right wing fairy tale. Vandalism of the property of Trump supporters DOES NOT HAPPEN.

Must be fake news.

These crazy fuckers are just a heartbeat away from causing rioting in the streets.

VANCOUVER, Ore. (KOIN) -- After a couple of drinks at the Garage Bar and Grille, Johnny MacKay did the smart thing. He got in an Uber and headed home, leaving his truck behind in the bar's parking lot.

The location of the park job was also intentional: he left his truck under a light, hoping it would deter anyone from breaking into it.

The next morning, when he woke up and returned for his car, he found it in ashes.

"All of a sudden I saw the tires were melted, the windows were shattered, and I was just in shock," MacKay said.

He also saw something else. On the side of the truck, spray-painted in silver writing, was a message against President Donald Trump, something Mackay things could signal a targeted attack against his truck. On the back of his truck were two stickers supporting the President, a candidate MacKay said he didn't vote for but now supports because he's in office.

Insurance rip off....

Why do you accept news from the D party? You would never accept it from the R party.

Stop consuming biased hateful and hysterical media from the DNCMSM. You will find the truth is not nearly as bad as you have been duped to believe.

Um, yeah, I mean when they actually show what Trump ACTUALLY SAYS, they are clearly brainwashing the public.

Now, one would wonder why Trump actually says this stuff to start with, but that would be asking too many questions.

Insurance rip off....

Maybe.

Um, yeah, I mean when they actually show what Trump ACTUALLY SAYS, they are clearly brainwashing the public.

Now, one would wonder why Trump actually says this stuff to start with, but that would be asking too many questions.
When you attain a certain level of intelligence, you never pay attention to what a politician says. You learn to pay attention to what he/she does.

You might get there some day, but only if you terminate consumption of DNCMSM.

When you attain a certain level of intelligence, you never pay attention to what a politician says. You learn to pay attention to what he/she does.

No, actually, I pay attention to both...

If you had told me in 2016 we'd be throwing kids into concentration camps in 2018, I'd have probably looked at you sideways... But Trump said he was going to do that sort of thing and he did.

Can Hillary and Holder be charged as accessories? Similarly, Charles Manson never actually killed anyone, he just directed his mindless zombies to act

No, actually, I pay attention to both...

If you had told me in 2016 we'd be throwing kids into concentration camps in 2018, I'd have probably looked at you sideways... But Trump said he was going to do that sort of thing and he did.

Yeah. Show us that picture from 2014 of those kids in Trump's camps

Forum List

Back