Truckers vote to ignore Trudeau ultimatum to clear Ambassador Bridge

Yes exactly the same. Forced experiments on Jewish prisoners like dunking them in ice water is exactly the same as vaccine mandates.

All those schools that require vaccinations? Mengele level Nazis!

You had to look it up, didn't you?

The Nazis didn't give anyone any choice. Just like you leftists.

And, I gotta be honest, here -- you don't look like you can handle your own life that well. You have no business telling me how to live mine.
You must have learnt it at NAZI camp. That was in WV right?

They used to show the history of Nazi fucks in Germany. Now they teach CRT and America sucks
Where do they teach CRT and America sucks?

In VA in the 1950 & 60's teach taught that slaves were treated quite well...while TX called them migrant labor...

If you lived in Germany now, you would be resisting the teaching of the Holocaust as it makes current German kids feel bad.

In VA in the 1950 & 60's teach taught that slaves were treated quite well...while TX called them migrant labor...

If you lived in Germany now, you would be resisting the teaching of the Holocaust as it makes current German kids feel bad.

That is all we get out of your Libtard turds. You love the fucking Negroes, hate White cultural and you hated the fact that somebody was making this country great again. You hate everything that made this country great. You love all the filthy shit, like CRT, that is destroying this country.

Liberals are the scum of America and we all know it.

They have beat the kids overhead for what Hitler did for generations now to point where those doing so have become the abuser---

The end result is that it is now an attempt to destroy Germans self esteem and to use it as a means to control the germans which in turn has allowed globalist communist agendas such as flooding over of muslims who have formed raped gangs. The Pendleum swings both ways and both extremes are bad.

Forum List

Back