Trudeau blames Trump for loss of GM Plants at G20

GM can go fuck itself...we the tax payers went into greater debt bailing their worthless ass out and now they want to close up shop and move?...go ahead...Honda and Toyota knows where the best workers are and its here in America....not slave labor in China that can't even pack an airbag properly...get ready for a massive amount of GM recalls in the near future....over priced piles of shit....

I gotta disagree....Detroit is building some damn fine cars and trucks in the last couple years. They're having the same problem they've always had....marketing their lines of sedans. It doesn't make any sense dropping the Volt....they just need to drop the price or badge it a Cadillac like they should have done in the first place. Mary Barra has made a huge investment with a Jap bank to build "anonymous" cars...ie no drivers. That baffles me....are you going to send your Chevy to the supermarket? So it pulls in and parks itself...then what?
What are you disagreeing with?..... maybe you should read my post again....listen....Chevy Trucks and cars are over priced and not very reliable vehicles as it stands now...having them built 100% in China will only make it worse....
And lets be honest...this was a kick Trump in the backside move...not a move to make GM better....after they had Obama bail them out I haven't been on a GM lot since.....and never will....Toyota trucks and cars kick GM's ass....

My 2500 Silverado is one of the finest vehicles I have ever owned. Sorry to burst your bubble.

I didn't say trucks idiot...what difference does it make what kind of car the factory puts out?....I guess you libs got your order of dummy pills today....

It makes all the difference in the world, dumbass....got any idea how much time and money it takes to recast and retool an assembly line? Then you have to retrain the humans and reprogram the robots and hope the roof doesn't cave in on the whole operation...literally...some of the plants in question, especially Hamtramck were falling apart back in the 70's. GM has to do what they think is best and so does Trump when he kicks their ass all the way to Kentucky for not building new plants across the parking lot from the old ones.

GM can go fuck itself...we the tax payers went into greater debt bailing their worthless ass out and now they want to close up shop and move?...go ahead...Honda and Toyota knows where the best workers are and its here in America....not slave labor in China that can't even pack an airbag properly...get ready for a massive amount of GM recalls in the near future....over priced piles of shit....
They're moving to China? You got a link on that? I heard they were closing plants and laying off workers and that was that.

No they are not, he is a fucking idiot!

39,000 brand new 4 miles on it. Hope you love your Jap car.

THAT'S MAGA!

If all you paid was 39,000 you didn't go top of the line....I have a limited 2018 Toyota fully loaded 4x4 that cost me 36,000...and I've never had a better more reliable tuck in my life....you got screwed aldo...

THAT'S MAGA!

If all you paid was 39,000 you didn't go top of the line....I have a limited 2018 Toyota fully loaded 4x4 that cost me 36,000...and I've never had a better more reliable tuck in my life....you got screwed aldo...

Not top of the line but an LT. 14,400 towing capacity. Far more than the Toyoda.

No, you got screwed Rambo....you're driving Tojo's crap....
p.s. they got nuked TWICE and then surrendered....that's your legacy.

THAT'S MAGA!

Really, except I can drag your POS all over the country and you can't even pull a hair off your dumb ass.

MAGA MOTHER FUCKER!

What Trump needs to do is three-fold:

1. 400% import tax on ALL American automaker vehicles (GM, Ford, etc...) made outside the USA.

2. Total ban on foreign brand (German, Korean, Japanese, etc...) imports.

3. 150% sales tax on all foreign brand cars sold in the USA.

Literally make American made, American brand cars the only affordable option.

you should stop listening to make you you dumb fuck news. The only gm trucks made overseas are sold overseas. They've had plant in Thiailand for some time.
I didn't say trucks idiot...what difference does it make what kind of car the factory puts out?....I guess you libs got your order of dummy pills today....
Actually FUCKHEAD, you did say TRUCKS IN POST 23.

What are you disagreeing with?..... maybe you should read my post again....listen....Chevy Trucks and cars are over priced and not very reliable vehicles as it stands now...having them built 100% in China will only make it worse....
And lets be honest...this was a kick Trump in the backside move...not a move to make GM better....after they had Obama bail them out I haven't been on a GM lot since.....and never will....Toyota trucks and cars kick GM's ass....

What Trump needs to do is three-fold:

1. 400% import tax on ALL American automaker vehicles (GM, Ford, etc...) made outside the USA.

2. Total ban on foreign brand (German, Korean, Japanese, etc...) imports.

3. 150% sales tax on all foreign brand cars sold in the USA.

Literally make American made, American brand cars the only affordable option.
That is one of the dumbest things I have ever read on this board.
We are Americans after all and should be able to buy anything we want and not just what the government allows us to buy! Fucking Democrat

you should stop listening to make you you dumb fuck news. The only gm trucks made overseas are sold overseas. They've had plant in Thiailand for some time.
Actually FUCKHEAD, you did say TRUCKS IN POST 23.

Bendog you moron I never said what cars were made in the factory they are closing....because I don't know off hand....get a life and calm down snowflake...its Friday for cryin out loud....find a fucking safe zone....

I can't find any video posted anywhere yet, but it soon will be. Justin Trudeau called on Donald Trump to end the steel and aluminum tariffs which are one of the primary reasons why GM is eliminating 15,000 jobs in the US and Canada, and which Trump has refused to cut, despite complaints nationwide from manufacturers that it's costing the US economy thousands of jobs. As he spoke, Trump stood by glowering.

The teachers union has a lot of pension money invested in US steel companies, Trump is just protecting teachers.

US Steel owns Defasco in Hamilton which is the primary source of Canadian Steel in the US. So you are slapping tariffs on steel produced in Canada by American owned companies. And losing tens of thousands of manufacturing jobs in the USA as a result.

Trump isn’t protecting anything because he has no clue about what he’s doing.

Really, except I can drag your POS all over the country and you can't even pull a hair off your dumb ass.

MAGA MOTHER FUCKER
Wanna bet? I can tow 10,500 lbs with my Tundra...I don't need more than that...but just so you know my truck can tow more weight than a Dodge Ram....and just as much as your Chevy....

We are Americans after all and should be able to buy anything we want and not just what the government allows us to buy! Fucking Democrat

I’m neither a Democrat nor a Republican... I’m a Conservative, Nationalist Authoritarian.

I believe in National Capitalism - free choice inside the closed national borders. Buy a Ford, Chevy, Cadillac, etc... Whichever you prefer. Just don’t expect to be able to get s Mercedes, BMW, Kia or Toyota.

I can't find any video posted anywhere yet, but it soon will be. Justin Trudeau called on Donald Trump to end the steel and aluminum tariffs which are one of the primary reasons why GM is eliminating 15,000 jobs in the US and Canada, and which Trump has refused to cut, despite complaints nationwide from manufacturers that it's costing the US economy thousands of jobs. As he spoke, Trump stood by glowering.
Live by the sword, die by the sword.

Trump gloated over a few hundred Carrier jobs. Now he can eat many thousands of GM jobs.

I’m neither a Democrat nor a Republican... I’m a Conservative, Nationalist Authoritarian.

I believe in National Capitalism - free choice inside the closed national borders. Buy a Ford, Chevy, Cadillac, etc... Whichever you prefer. Just don’t expect to be able to get s Mercedes, BMW, Kia or Toyota.
How that work out for Mother Russia?

This is the one thing I don't agree with Trump about.

I knew when Bernie Sanders was praising Trump for the tariffs it was a bad idea.

Forum List

Back