Trudeau unleashes Canadian Cossacks

T
Herd immunity. Remember that? Reach herd immunity and the pandemic is effectively over. Seems like a goal everyone could get behind. Not in Trump world. We may not reach herd immunity as a nation for quite some time. People are still clogging the emergency rooms. All of it is because the right thinks simply doing the opposite of what democrats want is good enough for a platform.
Its not a question partisans doing the opposite

The months from January to about June were pretty scary and the public was mostly ok with wearing masks, business and school closures

but then it became clear to most of us that the libs were drunk with power

while pelosi pranced around at her hair dresser in cal with no mask (against mandates) a crazy liberal democrat county judge in Texas was throwing a salon owner in jail

if anyone is practicing knee-jerk its the libs

The right was already primed to obstruct and sabotage democrats about the time the vaccine came along. Democrats said get the vaccine. You people said fuck you and invented an entire rationalization not to get it. It's contrarianism and nothing more. But it's okay. We're getting on the downside of it in spite of the anti-vaxers. The pandemic as a political issue is just about over. What are you going to be insanely angry about next? Have they sent out a memo yet?
Unabridged Lies. The Vaccine is a fing joke

Everyone wants the pandemic over with already.
It IS over, that is the point.

The government just refuses to give up its extraordinary powers of control to track the data of every citizen in the nation.

It wants to be able to lock-down everyone at a moments notice, to control the economy with out the people having a say.

Lol. You are completely full of shit. Broad powers my ass.

We have the most expensive HC system in the world, yet our country has suffered more from this virus than any other. Third world nations have done better. Im certain this has never occurred to you. So much for the wonders of Big Pharma.

You’re stuck on stupid, because you’re a radical D partisan.
We did worse because we move around like cockroaches and have the self-discipline of toddlers.

Schadenfreude for breakfast. Right-wingers made it OK for the police to attack protestors but now they are shocked that the law seems to apply to them.
These aren't violent protesters you idiot. The violence is being done TO THEM.

This will end badly for leftist democracies everywhere. What ends badly for you will be great for the rest of us

We did worse because we move around like cockroaches and have the self-discipline of toddlers.
Early trestment worked all over the world. We said go home with nothing, and if your oxygen level drops go to the hospital. By then the cytokine storm was turning your lungs into hamburger meat.

This happened in unvaxxed and vaxxef.

$5 would have stopped 90% of it

Early trestment [sic] worked all over the world. We said go home with nothing, and if your oxygen level drops go to the hospital. By then the cytokine storm was turning your lungs into hamburger meat.

This happened in unvaxxed and vaxxef [sic].

$5 would have stopped 90% of it

And that's 90% of the less than 1% that were ever going to turn serious in the first place. The vast majority of COVID-1984 cases were never going to need any medical treatment at all, nothing more than the usual staying at home and resting that any cold/flu calls for.

The right was already primed to obstruct and sabotage democrats about the time the vaccine came along. Democrats said get the vaccine. You people said fuck you and invented an entire rationalization not to get it. It's contrarianism and nothing more. But it's okay. We're getting on the downside of it in spite of the anti-vaxers. The pandemic as a political issue is just about over. What are you going to be insanely angry about next? Have they sent out a memo yet?
People weren't saying "fuck you" until we found out that they lied about the vaccines, the masks, all of it.

People weren't saying "fuck you" until we found out that they lied about the vaccines, the masks, all of it.

Some of us knew that they were lying, right from the very beginning. As soon as they started telling us to wear masks to stop the spread of a virus, I put an N95 under my microscope and saw for myself that it had zero chance of stopping the spread of any virus.

zPICT0001pHQ1600E.JPG

The way I saw it the already existing and much loathed anti-vax movement just stepped up and seized the moment. They already had the websites, the fake experts and the network ready to relaunch itself for far right consumption before the vaccine ever went into a single arm.

Unless you're a liberal!

There. You've been corrected again.
I grow tired of correcting your wayward simplistic ass!!

Unless your lowlife, belly crawling, suck shit fucking CON.

Insurrectionists broke the law, they go to jail.

Canadian Fuckers broke the law, they go to jail, and if they resist then they get what they deserve

MOTHER FUCK THAT FUCKING BRANDON.

GO DARWIN. FUCK EVERY LAST SINGLE COVIDIOT, MASKHOLE AND VAXASS. FUCK THEM AND MAY THEY DIE IN FUCKING AGONY.

GO DARWIN!!!

I dont care. I appreciate what you are saying. I simply dont care anymore.

I see them for what they are.

FUCK ALL YOU MOTHER FUCKING, SHIT SUCKING, YELLOW BELLY FUCK WAD COVIDIOTS, MASKHOLE AND VAXASSES.

THEY WERE ORDERED TO DISPERSE, THEY DID NOT. FUCK THEM.

JUST THINK IS WAS A BLM WHAT YOU WOULD BE SAYING RIGHT FUCKING ASS FUCKING HOLE.

MOTHER FUCK FUCKING BRANDON

GO FUCKING DARWIN.

NO, just like the Insurrectionists who broke the law on January 6th, this stupid fuck broke the law. She got what she deserved. They were ordered to disperse and she did not. Fuck her.

FUCK BRANDON. GO FUCKING DARWIN FUCK THE MASKHOLES, VAXASSES AND COVIDIOTS. FUCK ALL THEM!!!!!!
I bet you are very disappointed that you were not born many decades earlier so you could have partaken in the German experience in the 1930s and early 40s.

Forum List

Back