True American Heroes

dannyboys

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2013
What does Hillary and Brian Williams and 'Danang Dick' and Pocahontas all have in common?
They are warriors!
Pocahontas's ancestors fighting at Little Bighorn. Brain under enemy fire. Hillary under withering enemy fire. Danang Dick fighting in the steaming jungles of VN!
All fucking Liberals. All fucking phony pieces of shit!

What does Hillary and Brian Williams and 'Danang Dick' and Pocahontas all have in common?
They are warriors!
Pocahontas's ancestors fighting at Little Bighorn. Brain under enemy fire. Hillary under withering enemy fire. Danang Dick fighting in the steaming jungles of VN!
Yes, most conservatives are truly this stupid.

They are warriors!

My fave is the Burb Brat dork who claimed to be 'black' and got run up the promotion ladder of a leading black racist organization, only to get caught and resign. lol lol lol that was hilarious. can't remember her name now. Reminded me of an old SNL skit, where OJ Simpson came home from college to his 'Italian family' and claimed "Hey ,I'm not black any more!!!"

They are warriors!
Yes, most conservatives are truly this stupid.

Yeah but we know liars when they open their mouths. Libs open their mouths and you hear the most unbelievable thing.

Forum List

Back