True Bigotry

True Political Correctness Bigotry here is exemplied by the demand of the far right reactionary social conservatives who believe voicing of their beliefs can trump business contract law.

Capitalism means the company can do what it wants with its employees. Right wingers don't like unions, right,? --people who fight for employee rights. Capitalism means a company can do what it wants in the best interests of the company. If this company feels firing this guy is in their best interests, that is what they will do. Their reason for thinking it is in their best interest doesn't have to meet with your approval.

is that for anyone in particular?

"I need not,....."

Exactly what I wanted to expose......you are simply a rotten, lying, no good, four-flushing, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, hopeless, bug-eyed, sack of sewage.

And that's on your best day.

You made a claim about me which is so obviously untrue that you have to retreat behind "I need not,....."

A pity that I can't wash your mouth out with soap, as you deserve.

Now, now, don't get all upset. Yes, the truth hurts and I understand how when confronted with the truth of my comments you might feel hurt. That you never consider the feelings of those you attack on every thread you have ever posted, I feel no obligation to consider yours; as I believe Narcissistic Personality Disorder needs to be rule out (in fact I doubt it could be) consider my comments tough love or reality therapy.

Now, to make you feel better, I'll post a quote left by one of your followers when he(?) gave me a negative rep. after reading my comments to you above:

"You are one stupid sons a bitchin' rat fuck puss bag gas attack leftard sack of dog piss."

You must be so proud that someone so intelligent, so articulate and such a skilled communicator would come to your defense.

"Yes, the truth hurts...."

Glad to hear it!

Since all of same is in my post....and you have been steadily retreating from your allegation...you must be home licking your wounds.

In case you missed my point in the earlier post, I'll use small words so that you'll be sure to understand, you warthog-faced buffoon.

You're a congenital liar and as dumb as an anvil.

Let me know if I haven't made my informed opinion of your clear enough.

Perfectly, but with one minor correction. Your opinions are not informed, they are formed by emotion. As much as you try to appear rational, you're not. Opinionated you are, to the extreme. Hence, your mind is closed to alternative views and opinions; conflicting ideas create for the rational person cognitive dissonance to the degree that they reexamine their opinions. You seem to lack any introspection or doubt, hence ... well, why go there again.

I've made my point and won't do so again. I feel this has become too personal and as a good liberal I hope not to do any harm.

Now, now, don't get all upset. Yes, the truth hurts and I understand how when confronted with the truth of my comments you might feel hurt. That you never consider the feelings of those you attack on every thread you have ever posted, I feel no obligation to consider yours; as I believe Narcissistic Personality Disorder needs to be rule out (in fact I doubt it could be) consider my comments tough love or reality therapy.

Now, to make you feel better, I'll post a quote left by one of your followers when he(?) gave me a negative rep. after reading my comments to you above:

"You are one stupid sons a bitchin' rat fuck puss bag gas attack leftard sack of dog piss."

You must be so proud that someone so intelligent, so articulate and such a skilled communicator would come to your defense.

Glad to hear it!

Since all of same is in my post....and you have been steadily retreating from your allegation...you must be home licking your wounds.

In case you missed my point in the earlier post, I'll use small words so that you'll be sure to understand, you warthog-faced buffoon.

Perfectly, but with one minor correction. Your opinions are not informed, they are formed by emotion. As much as you try to appear rational, you're not. Opinionated you are, to the extreme. Hence, your mind is closed to alternative views and opinions; conflicting ideas create for the rational person cognitive dissonance to the degree that they reexamine their opinions. You seem to lack any introspection or doubt, hence ... well, why go there again.

I've made my point and won't do so again. I feel this has become too personal and as a good liberal I hope not to do any harm.

its always amazing, well, not really, when you employ the double standard yardstick, heal thyself.

Glad to hear it!

"I've made my point and won't do so again."

Speak the truth: you told a fib, were called on it,....

....the good news?
Your reputation was already at the nadir.

But....Christmas season and all....forgive and forget...and, as it's better to give than to receive, I've been working on a little gift for you.
It's called the BLU-82....you'll never forget it....although, you may not remember it, either.....

Phil Robertson vs. A&E is yet another media-brewed storm that I don't give a flying fuck about...

I hadn't even ever heard of this guy until two days ago...

:lol: me neither, and looking at the show, it strikes me as just another make-fun-of-redneck stereotypes "reality show" few of which resemble reality. However, the guy is smart - he's raking in the money.

It's all just business but someone's twat is in a twist and they have to play the religious persecution card on behalf of a religion that represents some 90% of our nation, has government holidays set, and has significant public influence but still cries persecution:eusa_boohoo:

Phil may say he is a chritian, but in reality he is not, so goes for 99% of the rest that call themselves christians.

It is not up to you to decide who is and who is not a Christian.

The morality, if not the christianity, of the Roberterson's represents the majority view of most Americans.

Yet the liberal PC media, and their LBGT and GLAAD minions, keep trying to force feed the public with homosexual themes and images as though it's normal. ...... :doubt:

Well....not unless you consider 33% a "majority".....:eusa_whistle:

Phil may say he is a chritian, but in reality he is not, so goes for 99% of the rest that call themselves christians.

It's easy to see who IS and IS NOT a real Christian. "You shall know them by their fruit." A REAL Christian doesn't demonize the poor, the elderly, the hungry, the sick and children in favor of the rich and war.

Behind the suspension of Phil Robertson: one more attempt to silence and marginalize any who don't conform to political correctness.

Nope, simply the right of one private company to set whatever employment policies it sees fit and make whatever business decisions it see's fit, as long as it's within the law.

That's all it is.

yes, a&e certainly has a right to do what they please, if they see his remarks as casting them in a bad light, or somehow running against or counter to the image they wish to put out, *shrugs*.

But let it be said, they knew exactly what they were getting.
Phil has said things like this before, whether anyone is offended or not, its a little late for the fainting couch. If they are surprised that he spoke this way, then they are fools or employed a self willed ignorance. Maybe they thought he'd keep a sock in it, but when it took off and the $$ started rolling in they had to know this was going to happen. Fame does that.......Maybe they made the calculation that they would just deal with it when it happened, so, its happened and they did what they did.

They may have decided that the gravy train is over and they'll roll the the season in the can and drop them......

Yup. And in the end, it's about business. Ironically - this whole hoopla probably worked to Duckie's benefit. I never heard of him or his show before but now it's all over the internet media. Good publicity? Bad publicity? We'll see, but it's business in the end :)

It's easy to see who IS and IS NOT a real Christian. "You shall know them by their fruit." A REAL Christian doesn't demonize the poor, the elderly, the hungry, the sick and children in favor of the rich and war.

Congrats!

Your have just earned the “Our Main Source of So-called ‘Greenhouse Gases’ Award”

Phil Robertson vs. A&E is yet another media-brewed storm that I don't give a flying fuck about...

I hadn't even ever heard of this guy until two days ago...

:lol: me neither, and looking at the show, it strikes me as just another make-fun-of-redneck stereotypes "reality show" few of which resemble reality. However, the guy is smart - he's raking in the money.

It's all just business but someone's twat is in a twist and they have to play the religious persecution card on behalf of a religion that represents some 90% of our nation, has government holidays set, and has significant public influence but still cries persecution:eusa_boohoo:

Phil and his bros. have learned how to make the big bucks using God. Looks like FUX NEWS is making a bid to air that show. Duck Dynasty is the true mind set of the cons. Phil may run for congress....or maybe even....

Congrats!

Your have just earned the “Our Main Source of So-called ‘Greenhouse Gases’ Award”

My my, how christian of you.

it is also not up to you to decide who is and who is not a Christian.

neither of you are Christian or have any idea what is it so you have no idea what you are talking about to start with. One is Jewish the other one is an atheist, but both pretend to know all about Christianity :lol:

Congrats!

My my, how christian of you.

No grain in that silo.

My allowing a dunce like you to determine who or what Christianity is would be akin to rushing off to England for dental care.

Good to see you back, Truthmatters!

Glad to hear it!

"I've made my point and won't do so again."

Speak the truth: you told a fib, were called on it,....

....the good news?
Your reputation was already at the nadir.

But....Christmas season and all....forgive and forget...and, as it's better to give than to receive, I've been working on a little gift for you.
It's called the BLU-82....you'll never forget it....although, you may not remember it, either.....

If the BLU-82 is anything like the Butterfly flick you'll never get your chance with me. In the holiday spirit I'll allow you the final word.

Behind the suspension of Phil Robertson: one more attempt to silence and marginalize any who don't conform to political correctness.

Seems that A &E didn't get what they believed they were getting....

1."...why A&E would cut off its nose to spite its face. Duck Dynasty is the franchise right now. Why would they risk destroying their own cash cow?
.....Duck Dynasty is not the show that they wanted, it is the show that got away from them.

2. ....the producers intended and what A&E envisioned with the show is much different than the show that they ended up with, but they didn't do anything about it because it was so wildly popular and so wildly profitable.

3. This is what happened. The whole idea of the show was to parade these nouveau riche Christian hillbillies around so that we could laugh at them. "Look at them," we were supposed to say. "Look how backward they are! Look what they believe! Can you believe they really live this way and believe this stuff? See how they don't fit in? HAHAHA"

4. When the producers saw the way the show was shaping up, different than they envisioned it, they tried to change course. They tried to get the Robertson's to tone down their Christianity, but to their eternal credit they refused.

5. They tried to add fake cussin' to the show by inserting bleeps where no cussword was uttered. At best, they wanted to make the Robertson's look like crass buffoons. At worst they wanted them to look like hypocrites.

6. They desperately wanted us to laugh at the Robertsons. Instead, we loved them.

7. A&E wanted us to point fingers at them and laugh at them. But something else happened entirely. .... We pointed at them and said things like, "I wish my family was more like them. I wish we prayed together as a family. I wish we were together like the Robertsons."

8. But the progressives whose bank accounts were not growing fatter because of these backward rubes were never inclined to look the other way. They hate the show and they really hate the response to the show. They want it destroyed.

9. When Phil backed the Christian viewpoint on homosexuality and added some personal asides about how he just couldn't understand it, they had their moment.

10. I suspect that the Robertsons are more principled than that and A&E will end up disappointed on many levels. The Roberstons are who they are and I suspect the money means a great deal more to A&E than it does to them.
It will be interesting to see whether A&E likes the money more than they hate the Christianity. I wouldn't be surprised if the hate wins."
Duck Dynasty: The Show That Got Away |Blogs | NCRegister.com

Much of this is plausible. One wonders what a liberal outlet such as A&E was thinking in creating the Duck Dynasty show. And it's easy to believe they planned to give their audience someone to laugh at, the way people laugh at Honey Boo Boo. It's easy to believe they were caught by surprise at how popular the Robertsons were and why, and easy to believe there was tension. And now there's even more.

Maybe there's some honest sadness too. Maybe the Robertsons could have opened some minds in the liberal management of A&E. Maybe they had a case to make that there were good things for A&E and their traditional audience to open their minds to. Too bad for statements like gays are "full of murder". Of course a large segment of A&E's management would recoil from that and be open to lobbying from people whose beliefs more closely align with theirs.

it is also not up to you to decide who is and who is not a Christian.

neither of you are Christian or have any idea what is it so you have no idea what you are talking about to start with. One is Jewish the other one is an atheist, but both pretend to know all about Christianity :lol:
a fine example of christian humility and doing unto others ..

Forum List

Back