True history of the birther movement: Telegraph UK 2011

The GOP- the official Birther party with the selection of Donald Trump as its nominee.

And the circle jerking starts again, why you got ignored last year. I'm not close to doing that yet, but I'm pointing it out so we don't get there. Make your own points, don't parrot someone elses

LOL-
View attachment 74270

That was a classic line. What's it got to do with what I said? You're parroting skylar, last year it was faun
Bart: [in a gruff voice, hauling himself by the collar and pressing the muzzle of his gun against his own neck] Hold it! The next man that makes a move, the n*gger gets it.
Dr. Johnson: Hold it men, he's not bluffing! [all but Howard Johnson drop their guns]
Dr. Samuel Johnson: Listen to him, men; he's just crazy enough to do it!
Bart: [still gruffly, to Howard] Drop it, or I swear I'll blow this n*gger's head ALL OVER THIS TOWN! [minstrel voice] Oh, Lawdy-Lawd, he's desp'at! Do what he say, do what he saaaayyyy... [Howard slowly drops the gun]
[Bart slowly moving towards the sheriff's office, still holding himself hostage]

Harriet Johnson: Isn't anyone going to help that poor man?
Dr. Samuel Johnson: Hush, Harriet! That's a sure way to get him killed!

Faun, you're kazzing,
Syriusly: you're kazzing, you're kazzing, you're kazzing, you're kazzing, you're kazzing, you're kazzing, you're kazzing,
kaz: Bye bye, I do review my ignore list every April, I may let you off then

2016 after syriusly being unignored in April
Skylar: The birther party
Syriusly: The birther party
kaz: See 2015, the next move is yours ...

Kaz:
Drop it, or I swear I'll ignore this posters head ALL OVER THIS TOWN! [minstrel voice] Oh, Lawdy-Lawd, he's desp'at! Do what he say, do what he say!

Why would I care if you put me on ignore?

They did. The COLB that Obama released through FactCheck.org in 2008 was a birth certificate, prima facie evidence in any court of law, and can be used to get a passport or establish place of birth in any State in the Union.

Birthers simply ignored it. At no point is Obama or anyone else responsible for a Birther's desperate, willful ignorance.

You're preaching to the choir here on this Skylar. Hell's bells I just ran into a 9/11 er at the DM still screaming about WTC 7 and are you ready "jet fuel doesn't melt steel".

Cripes they are out there. Left and right. One bipartisan deal we should agree on is we have whackos on both sides.

And one of those whackos is the GOP candidate for President.

And yes- I put the 9/11 whacko's with the Birthers.

And Trump appears to be a 9/11 truther also.....

Kinda. He claims that the US government had advanced notice of the attack and did nothing. That's border line. As there was a vague, essentially worthless memo in August of 2001 that spoke of Bin Ladin's intent to attack 'the US or her interests at home or abroad'.

Which narrows the field to planet earth. But it did come before 911. So Trump's argument is brain dead. But it doesn't quite reach the level of Truther.

He's on record saying that there is no birth certificate. So he's definitely a birther.

Ok you are the President of the United States of America.

Okey dokey guys. What's this that Jones and Ventura are claiming fucking crazy muslims are going to drive airplanes into the World Trade Center WHOA and the Pentagon and the White House?

Next?

See, here's the problem with the 'they knew' narrative. The memo and Jones had *dozens* of possible scenarios involving hundreds of different places. And none of them were crashing a jet into a building. There's nothing actionable in that.

Skylar rock with me.

Why is this going down.

*sigh* the bottom line of it all is that the D's should have put the birth certificate out there front and center to quell all rumors.

They did. The COLB that Obama released through FactCheck.org in 2008 was a birth certificate, prima facie evidence in any court of law, and can be used to get a passport or establish place of birth in any State in the Union.

Birthers simply ignored it. At no point is Obama or anyone else responsible for a Birther's desperate, willful ignorance.

You're preaching to the choir here on this Skylar. Hell's bells I just ran into a 9/11 er at the DM still screaming about WTC 7 and are you ready "jet fuel doesn't melt steel".

Uh......metal doesn't have to melt to fail. It loses about 90% of its structural integrity about 1000 degree below its melting point.

Cripes they are out there. Left and right. One bipartisan deal we should agree on is we have whackos on both sides.

If Hillary was a vocal and famous Truther, I'd fully accept you calling the DNC the 'Truther Party'. As that's who democrats would have chosen to represent them.

The Democrats didn't. But the GOP definitely chose a famous and vocal birther to represent them.

Telling you right now this bullshit crap about birthers or any of the other lines you are running against the Donald won't work at all.

Oh for the true blue Trump fans, they dont' care whether he went full Birther or not- many of them are birthers.

But for the undecided who aren't aware of the many idiotic claims Trump has made- oh it is worth pointing out Trump's Birther origins.

Kinda. He claims that the US government had advanced notice of the attack and did nothing. That's border line. As there was a vague, essentially worthless memo in August of 2001 that spoke of Bin Ladin's intent to attack 'the US or her interests at home or abroad'.

Which narrows the field to planet earth. But it did come before 911. So Trump's argument is brain dead. But it doesn't quite reach the level of Truther.

He's on record saying that there is no birth certificate. So he's definitely a birther.

Okey dokey guys. What's this that Jones and Ventura are claiming fucking crazy muslims are going to drive airplanes into the World Trade Center WHOA and the Pentagon and the White House?

Next?

See, here's the problem with the 'they knew' narrative. The memo and Jones had *dozens* of possible scenarios involving hundreds of different places. And none of them were crashing a jet into a building. There's nothing actionable in that.

Skylar rock with me.

Why is this going down.

You started the thread- bringing up Birtherism- which is a whacked out Konspiracy claim like all of the Truthers, but a whacked out Konspiracy claim embraced by the GOP candidate for President.

*sigh* the bottom line of it all is that the D's should have put the birth certificate out there front and center to quell all rumors.

Why? No other President has ever had to, why him?

Do you believe Trump should have to provide his tax returns? I think he needs to provide the girth certificate for his cheeto penis since he's claiming he's go "no problem in that area". What do you think?

If W had said he was born in another country like Obama did, you people would be screaming to high heaven to prove he was born here and you'd be attacking him endlessly for having said it either way

Except Obama never did, birther hack.

A birther is someone who believes Obama was born in Kenya and is therefore not a legitimate President. Not only do I not believe either of those, I believe even if he had been born in Kenya he's a legitimate President because his mother was American.

At some point, are you not going to say wow, maybe your kids should get a better education than the crappy one government provided you?

And still you perpetuate the myth that Obama said he was Kenyan. Birther light.

Next?

Skylar rock with me.

Why is this going down.

All the conspiracy nonsense? It depends on the conspiracy. For Truthers, its a combination of anti-government paranoia, community reinforcement through the nascent internet, and unremarkable people wanting to feel significant. Mostly.

For Birtherism......mostly racism. Either the reinforcement of the 'other' narrative where Obama isn't like 'us', doesn't think like 'us', doesn't believe what 'we' believe. And isn't an American like 'us'. With 'us' being overwhelmingly white folks. Or just the stark inability to admit to one's self that a black guy is in the white house. So imagining he has to have cheated somehow.

For a lot of people they really start to get off on the idea that they have knowledge that no one else has. What I sometimes call 'Jack Burton Syndrome'. They like to think they can see things that no one else can see. Do things no one else can do.

That they are 'awake' while all the 'sheep' are still 'asleep'. It makes them feel important.

Do you believe Trump should have to provide his tax returns? I think he needs to provide the girth certificate for his cheeto penis since he's claiming he's go "no problem in that area". What do you think?

If W had said he was born in another country like Obama did, you people would be screaming to high heaven to prove he was born here and you'd be attacking him endlessly for having said it either way

A birther is someone who believes Obama was born in Kenya and is therefore not a legitimate President. Not only do I not believe either of those, I believe even if he had been born in Kenya he's a legitimate President because his mother was American.

At some point, are you not going to say wow, maybe your kids should get a better education than the crappy one government provided you?

Why would his publisher have said he was born in Kenya if he didn't tell them that? Based on what are you arguing publishers make up the birth country of their author's without talking to them?

The only relevant history of the birther movement at this point in time is that Trump still is,

Hillary Clinton isn't.

If you want to vote for a flat earther, vote Trump.

Why would his publisher have said he was born in Kenya if he didn't tell them that? Based on what are you arguing publishers make up the birth country of their author's without talking to them?

Simple: she got Barack Hussein Obama confused with Barack Hussein Obama. As the father (born in Kenya) has the same name as his son (born in Hawaii). A simple fact checking error in an obscure pamphlet.

Why would I ignore Miriam Goderich on the very pamphlet she put together....and instead believe you? Remember, you jack shit about any of this. You literally have no idea what you're talking about. Which Miriam Goderich is literally the world's expert on this pamphlet.

Your narrrative makes no sense. Her's makes perfect sense. Your claims are backed by nothing, as *no one* is claiming that Barack Obama told them he was born in Kenya. You've literally imagined it. While hers are backed by eye witness testimony as she was there. With written accounts before and after affirming Obama was born in Hawaii.

So explain it to us. Why would I ignore her....and instead believe you?

Simple: she got Barack Hussein Obama confused with Barack Hussein Obama. As the father (born in Kenya) has the same name as his son (born in Hawaii). A simple fact checking error in an obscure pamphlet.

Why would I ignore Miriam Goderich on the very pamphlet she put together....and instead believe you? Remember, you jack shit about any of this. You literally have no idea what you're talking about. Which Miriam Goderich is literally the world's expert on this pamphlet.

Your narrrative makes no sense. Her's makes perfect sense. Your claims are backed by nothing, as *no one* is claiming that Barack Obama told them he was born in Kenya. You've literally imagined it. While hers are backed by eye witness testimony as she was there. With written accounts before and after affirming Obama was born in Hawaii.

Who is "us" Queen Elizabeth?

That's it? Your entire theory hinges on accepting whatever batshit you can make up or imagine, backed by nothing....all while ignoring the world's leading authority on a pamphlet you know nothing about?

And the best you can do is.....queen Elizabeth?

Can you see why your argument might be a little.....underwhelming?

That's it? Your entire theory hinges on accepting whatever batshit you can make up or imagine, backed by nothing....all while ignoring the world's leading authority on a pamphlet you know nothing about?

Queen Elizabeth was a reference to all the people you claim to speak for. List them, who is "us?" I'll answer Skylar's questions, but when Skylar claims to speak for others, I want to know who they are

Queen Elizabeth was a reference to all the people you claim to speak for. List them, who is "us?" I'll answer Skylar's questions, but when Skylar claims to speak for others, I want to know who they are

You're deflecting because no answer, reduced to giving me excuses why you can't back up anything of your absurd little turd of a conspiracy.

When you can, find me. I'll be around.

You're deflecting because no answer, reduced to giving me excuses why you can't back up anything of your absurd little turd of a conspiracy.

When you can, find me. I'll be around.

Deflecting? You said you're speaking for an unnamed mass of people. I want to know who they are, deflecting makes no sense. You keep saying "us" Queen Elizabeth. Who are you speaking for? I want to know before I answer

Yo, the only problem? Obama stands with all Muslims in the World, Good and Bad!!! If you have been paying attention!!!

"GTP"
obama-muslims1-jpg.74251
You gotta just love the worthless lying scum Right-wingers, even after their lies have been exposed as lies, they just keep on lying like the worthless scum they are!

Yo, "FACTS" is the Devil to the "Socialist Democrat Party," LOVE IT!!!
A fabricated quote is only a "fact" to worthless lying scum.

i wonder if the people in Kenya think he was born there.
now we are away from the fog of the controversy. anyone have relatives in Mombasa ?

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Forum List

Back