True history of the birther movement: Telegraph UK 2011

Except Obama never did, birther hack.

A birther is someone who believes Obama was born in Kenya and is therefore not a legitimate President. Not only do I not believe either of those, I believe even if he had been born in Kenya he's a legitimate President because his mother was American.

At some point, are you not going to say wow, maybe your kids should get a better education than the crappy one government provided you?

And still you perpetuate the myth that Obama said he was Kenyan. Birther light.

Why would his publisher have said he was born in Kenya if he didn't tell them that? Based on what are you arguing publishers make up the birth country of their author's without talking to them?

Why do you ask others to play your fantasy games?

The publisher told us it was her mistake- and told us that President Obama never told her he was born in Kenya.

Why do you ask others to create fantasies like you do?

OK, I'll play. You're a researcher. Your boss gives you a name. How are you going to approach writing a bio without talking to them? Go ...

Oh, also, this is 1990, you don't even have the Internet (not that it would matter)

The publisher told us it was her mistake- and told us that President Obama never told her he was born in Kenya.

A birther is someone who believes Obama was born in Kenya and is therefore not a legitimate President. Not only do I not believe either of those, I believe even if he had been born in Kenya he's a legitimate President because his mother was American.

At some point, are you not going to say wow, maybe your kids should get a better education than the crappy one government provided you?

Why would his publisher have said he was born in Kenya if he didn't tell them that? Based on what are you arguing publishers make up the birth country of their author's without talking to them?
i wonder if the people in Kenya think he was born there.
now we are away from the fog of the controversy. anyone have relatives in Mombasa ?

This is your opportunity to go to Kenya and play man on the street.

And according to Shootspeeder, Africa is all in the Stone Age, so be sure to bring your magic picture box to impress them.

Technically I don't think speedshooter said it's the stone age, I think he said you're stoned ...

Technically, don't you get tired of being wrong?

Why Africa is in the stone age and always will be.

now we are away from the fog of the controversy. anyone have relatives in Mombasa ?

Laughing......I wonder if the people of the International Space Station believe he as born there. As there's as much evidence that Obama was born in orbit as there is him being born in Kenya.
which begs the question sky, is a child of foreign citizens born in space over the US be President ?

Which would be relevant how?

Obama is a space cadet
like chance the gardener.

One of the greatest movies ... ever ...

OK, I'll play. You're a researcher. Your boss gives you a name. How are you going to approach writing a bio without talking to them? Go ...

Oh, also, this is 1990, you don't even have the Internet (not that it would matter)

The publisher said Obama didn't write it, they didn't say Obama wasn't asked for input.

Stop evading:

You're a researcher. Your boss gives you a name. How are you going to approach writing a bio without talking to them? Go ...

This is your opportunity to go to Kenya and play man on the street.

And according to Shootspeeder, Africa is all in the Stone Age, so be sure to bring your magic picture box to impress them.

Technically I don't think speedshooter said it's the stone age, I think he said you're stoned ...

Technically, don't you get tired of being wrong?

Why Africa is in the stone age and always will be.

Speed's right, you are stoned

The publisher said Obama didn't write it, they didn't say Obama wasn't asked for input.

Stop evading:

You're a researcher. Your boss gives you a name. How are you going to approach writing a bio without talking to them? Go ...

Again- why do you insist that everyone else play your fantasy speculation games?

Here are the facts
In every major publication from 1990 onward- Barack Obama's birth place is noted as Hawaii
In one obscure brochure his birthplace is listed as Kenya.
The editor of the brochure said:

Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients.

"You're undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."

You ignore any facts you don't like, why should I indulge your desire for more fantasy speculation?

I prefer the facts.

Stop evading:

Again- why do you insist that everyone else play your fantasy speculation games?

Here are the facts
In every major publication from 1990 onward- Barack Obama's birth place is noted as Hawaii

Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients.

"You're undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."

You ignore any facts you don't like, why should I indulge your desire for more fantasy speculation?

I prefer the facts.

So if you were asked to write a bio of someone without any input, you have no fricking clue how you'd do it. Exactly my point. Here's a question:

that and the virtual pdf second birth certificate and the newspaper announcements..... man this president loves to keep a good mystery going.

Smiling......you're silly, Wash. Just because you ignore a State issued birth certificate doesn't mean there is any 'mystery'. It just means you'll ignore anything you don't want to see.

Alas, Obama's eligiblity is a legal issue. And your willful ignorance isn't a legal standard.
yeah still... who wouldn't love to open that safe.

Laughing....what 'safe'? Are you even reading what you're replying to, Word Salad?
typing... of course.
that safe in hawaii they supposedly moved the certificate to just before they released the copy pdf.

You mean the filing cabinet? Because the 'safe' is part of your imagination.

And you've ignored every document that Hawaii has ever produced. Willful ignorance is kind of your shtick.

Stop evading:

Here are the facts

I prefer the facts.

So if you were asked to write a bio of someone without any input, you have no fricking clue how you'd do it. Exactly my point. Here's a question:

Newspapers blurbs.

Now....who, other than you citing yourself on a topic you know jack shit about, claims that Obama told them was born in Kenya?

Just name your source.

Laughing......I wonder if the people of the International Space Station believe he as born there. As there's as much evidence that Obama was born in orbit as there is him being born in Kenya.

There's one difference. Obama never claimed to be born on the International Space Station ...

And who, other than you citing yourself on a topic you know jack shit about......claims that Obama said he was born in Kenya?

Laughing....sounds like its time for you to flee to babble about 'Queen Elizabeth' again.

I only bring up Queen Elizabeth when you think you're speaking for hordes of followers, which you didn't in that post. It's clear you've never had a white collar job as you actually believe that companies write biographies for people without talking to them. I guess when you're mowing lawns for a living you don't grasp what you are saying

You brought up Queen Elizibeth.....because you have no answer for this cartoon simple question:

And who, other than you citing yourself on a topic you know jack shit about......claims that Obama said he was born in Kenya?

The answer: No one. You're just citing yourself. And you're nobody, who doesn't know a thing about what he's talking about. Miriam Goderich is the world's leading authority. And knows exactly what she's talking about.

Stop evading:

Here are the facts

I prefer the facts.

Newspapers blurbs.

Now....who, other than you citing yourself on a topic you know jack shit about, claims that Obama told them was born in Kenya?

Just name your source.

Um ... what?

There's one difference. Obama never claimed to be born on the International Space Station ...

Laughing....sounds like its time for you to flee to babble about 'Queen Elizabeth' again.

I only bring up Queen Elizabeth when you think you're speaking for hordes of followers, which you didn't in that post. It's clear you've never had a white collar job as you actually believe that companies write biographies for people without talking to them. I guess when you're mowing lawns for a living you don't grasp what you are saying

You brought up Queen Elizibeth.....because you have no answer for this cartoon simple question:

The answer: No one. You're just citing yourself. And you're nobody, who doesn't know a thing about what he's talking about. Miriam Goderich is the world's leading authority. And knows exactly what she's talking about.

Here's a question:

Stop evading:

Here are the facts

I prefer the facts.

Newspapers blurbs.

Just name your source.

Um ... what?

Q: How are you going to approach writing a bio without talking to them?

A: Newpaper blurbs about the person. Articles, bios, op-eds. Newspapers were, by far, the most common form of research in the pre-internet days.

Now, here's my question:

Q: Who, other than you citing yourself on a topic you know jack shit about, claims that Obama told them was born in Kenya?

......you've never had an answer. Ever. And you never will. So.....more babble about Queen Elizabeth?

A: Newpaper blurbs about the person. Articles, bios, op-eds. Newspapers were, by far, the most common form of research in the pre-internet days.

Now, here's my question

Exactly the level of inaneness you come from.

- How are you going to find it? Lexus Nexus? For unknown authors there may be nothing written about at all and what is there would be pretty random?

- How are you going to know it's them? Lots of people with the same name

- Why would you think that's the most interesting thing about them?

Seriously, you're saying you're writing a bio about an unknown author, and you're not going to sit down with them and ask them who the fuck are you and what is interesting about you? The publisher didn't say they didn't, BTW, all they said is the author didn't write the bio, not that they didn't talk to the author. That actually makes sense to you? To drink that much kool-aid, you'd drown

Q: Who, other than you citing yourself on a topic you know jack shit about, claims that Obama told them was born in Kenya?

......you've never had an answer. Ever. And you never will. So.....more babble about Queen Elizabeth?

You're being stupid and all I'll repeat the answer. When you claim to be speaking for unknown masses of people (the British Empire?, the voices in your head?), then I'll call you Queen Elizabeth and ask who "we" or "us" is. I'm not clear what you're looking for me when you don't use the royal we and ask why I'm not calling you Queen Elizabeth, it speaks for itself.

I say that because it's a weak attempt to prop up your ego by implying you're on the side of a large number of people while I'm by my little old self. It's actually a sign of a weak ego and limp dick that need to be propped up because you don't have the self confidence to speak for yourself. I is a far more powerful word than we

Last edited:

Now, here's my question

- How are you going to find it? Lexus Nexus? For unknown authors there may be nothing written about at all and what is there would be pretty random?

Seriously, you're saying you're writing a bio about an unknown author, and you're not going to sit down with them and ask them who the fuck are you and what is interesting about you? The publisher didn't say they didn't, BTW, all they said is the author didn't write the bio, not that they didn't talk to the author. That actually makes sense to you? To drink that much kool-aid, you'd drown

You're being stupid and all I'll repeat the answer. When you claim to be speaking for unknown masses of people (the British Empire?, the voices in your head?), then I'll call you Queen Elizabeth and ask who "we" or "us" is. I'm not clear what you're looking for me when you don't use the royal we and ask why I'm not calling you Queen Elizabeth, it speaks for itself.

I say that because it's a weak attempt to prop up your ego by implying you're on the side of a large number of people while I'm by my little old self. It's actually a sign of a weak ego and limp dick that need to be propped up because you don't have the self confidence to speak for yourself. I is a far more powerful word than we
LorenCollins.jpg.cf.jpg

110824exhibit7.jpg.cf.jpg

Last edited:

Now, here's my question

LorenCollins.jpg.cf.jpg

OK?

Now, here's my question

So Kaz...still waiting for you to answer the simple question: Who claims that Obama told them was born in Kenya? Single source will do.

Now, here's my question

LorenCollins.jpg.cf.jpg

OK?
Yep!

Now, here's my question

So Kaz...still waiting for you to answer the simple question: Who claims that Obama told them was born in Kenya? Single source will do.

I don't take questions from you, you don't answer them

Forum List

Back