True history of the birther movement: Telegraph UK 2011

If W had said he was born in another country like Obama did, you people would be screaming to high heaven to prove he was born here and you'd be attacking him endlessly for having said it either way

Except Obama never did, birther hack.

A birther is someone who believes Obama was born in Kenya and is therefore not a legitimate President. Not only do I not believe either of those, I believe even if he had been born in Kenya he's a legitimate President because his mother was American.

At some point, are you not going to say wow, maybe your kids should get a better education than the crappy one government provided you?

And still you perpetuate the myth that Obama said he was Kenyan. Birther light.

Why would his publisher have said he was born in Kenya if he didn't tell them that? Based on what are you arguing publishers make up the birth country of their author's without talking to them?
i missed this thread the first time around, but it's a fascinating subject. i wonder if the people in Kenya think he was born there. now we are away from the fog of the controversy. anyone have relatives in Mombasa ?

There are signs and things in Kenya referring to the "home" of Obama, the American President. But it's hard to say they actually think he was born there versus they're just trying to drum up tourism money

that and the virtual pdf second birth certificate and the newspaper announcements..... man this president loves to keep a good mystery going.

If W had said he was born in another country like Obama did, you people would be screaming to high heaven to prove he was born here and you'd be attacking him endlessly for having said it either way

A birther is someone who believes Obama was born in Kenya and is therefore not a legitimate President. Not only do I not believe either of those, I believe even if he had been born in Kenya he's a legitimate President because his mother was American.

At some point, are you not going to say wow, maybe your kids should get a better education than the crappy one government provided you?

Why would his publisher have said he was born in Kenya if he didn't tell them that? Based on what are you arguing publishers make up the birth country of their author's without talking to them?
i wonder if the people in Kenya think he was born there.
now we are away from the fog of the controversy. anyone have relatives in Mombasa ?

Laughing......I wonder if the people of the International Space Station believe he as born there. As there's as much evidence that Obama was born in orbit as there is him being born in Kenya.

that and the virtual pdf second birth certificate and the newspaper announcements..... man this president loves to keep a good mystery going.

Smiling......you're silly, Wash. Just because you ignore a State issued birth certificate doesn't mean there is any 'mystery'. It just means you'll ignore anything you don't want to see.

Alas, Obama's eligiblity is a legal issue. And your willful ignorance isn't a legal standard.

now we are away from the fog of the controversy. anyone have relatives in Mombasa ?

Laughing......I wonder if the people of the International Space Station believe he as born there. As there's as much evidence that Obama was born in orbit as there is him being born in Kenya.

There's one difference. Obama never claimed to be born on the International Space Station ...

There's one difference. Obama never claimed to be born on the International Space Station ...

And who, other than you citing yourself on a topic you know jack shit about......claims that Obama said he was born in Kenya?

Laughing....sounds like its time for you to flee to babble about 'Queen Elizabeth' again.

which begs the question sky, is a child of foreign citizens born in space over the US be President ?

which begs the question sky, is a child of foreign citizens born in space over the US be President ?

Which would be relevant how?

Smiling......you're silly, Wash. Just because you ignore a State issued birth certificate doesn't mean there is any 'mystery'. It just means you'll ignore anything you don't want to see.

Alas, Obama's eligiblity is a legal issue. And your willful ignorance isn't a legal standard.
yeah still... who wouldn't love to open that safe.

Laughing....what 'safe'? Are you even reading what you're replying to, Word Salad?

Why? No other President has ever had to, why him?

Do you believe Trump should have to provide his tax returns? I think he needs to provide the girth certificate for his cheeto penis since he's claiming he's go "no problem in that area". What do you think?

Why do you ask others to play your fantasy games?

The publisher told us it was her mistake- and told us that President Obama never told her he was born in Kenya.

Why do you ask others to create fantasies like you do?

This is your opportunity to go to Kenya and play man on the street.

And according to Shootspeeder, Africa is all in the Stone Age, so be sure to bring your magic picture box to impress them.

Laughing....what 'safe'? Are you even reading what you're replying to, Word Salad?
typing... of course.
that safe in hawaii they supposedly moved the certificate to just before they released the copy pdf.

And who, other than you citing yourself on a topic you know jack shit about......claims that Obama said he was born in Kenya?

Laughing....sounds like its time for you to flee to babble about 'Queen Elizabeth' again.

I only bring up Queen Elizabeth when you think you're speaking for hordes of followers, which you didn't in that post. It's clear you've never had a white collar job as you actually believe that companies write biographies for people without talking to them. I guess when you're mowing lawns for a living you don't grasp what you are saying

Obama is a space cadet

Why do you ask others to play your fantasy games?

The publisher told us it was her mistake- and told us that President Obama never told her he was born in Kenya.

Why do you ask others to create fantasies like you do?

OK, I'll play. You're a researcher. Your boss gives you a name. How are you going to approach writing a bio without talking to them? Go ...

Oh, also, this is 1990, you don't even have the Internet (not that it would matter)

And according to Shootspeeder, Africa is all in the Stone Age, so be sure to bring your magic picture box to impress them.
I like it... jesse watters... i'd like to know if oreilly is still faithful to his announcing that obama's father lived in connecticut for several years.

Technically I don't think speedshooter said it's the stone age, I think he said you're stoned ...

Obama is a space cadet
like chance the gardener.

Forum List

Back