True history of the birther movement: Telegraph UK 2011

What 'lie'? She made a simple mistake in a 90 word bio blurb in some obscure pamphlet. Apparently getting Barack Hussein Obama confused with Barack Hussein Obama. The former being born in Kenya. The latter, Hawaii.

The only one claiming that Obama told her he was born in Kenya.....is you citing your imagination. And you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

Even your narrative doesn't make the slightest sense. As why would the Literary Agency agree to represent Obama without knowing anything about him? How did they even know he existed?

Remember.....in your brain dead fantasy, they knew nothing of his national media profile, had never read nor even heard of the articles written about him in the NYT, LA Times, Chicago Herald, Boston Globe or Vanity Fair. In your fantasy, they did no research on the man, they fact checked nothing. They just decided to represent him....apparently at random.

Your narrative is just stupid. Nor can you back *any* of it up. Sigh....as usual.

You've still given zero explanation of how someone in 1991 is going to write a bio about someone without talking to them. Again, I actually did extensive research and it was a bitch. I've had my background investigated even a few years after that when I worked on wall street and they not only had my resume but had to follow up with me on questions.

You confuse your refusing to accept anyone else's answer with not being given one.

Both Skylar and I have pointed out that the biographical information about Barack Obama was available in national media reports- the same reports which likely brought Barack Obama to their attention.

But what you still haven't provided is any proof for your claims that Barack Obama was the first Birther.

None- nada- zilch-zero.

So why do you keep making the same lies- over and over......?

There are two steps. It being there and finding it. Both of you run and hide every time I ask how you'd find it. This is 1991, there is no web.

How ... do ... you ... find ... it ... ?

From the news reports that brought Barack Obama to the agencies attention in the first place.

You confuse your refusing to accept anyone else's answer with not being given one.

Both Skylar and I have pointed out that the biographical information about Barack Obama was available in national media reports- the same reports which likely brought Barack Obama to their attention.

But what you still haven't provided is any proof for your claims that Barack Obama was the first Birther.

None- nada- zilch-zero.

Being in the "national media" doesn't answer the question. The national media is huge. You're begging the question still and just having it appear in your hands. Since you aren't talking to the author ...

How do you find it?

The same way Vanity Fair did when they referenced the NY Times article in their 1990 piece about Obama.

Something you insist can't be done. And Venity Fair demonstrates most definitely could be.

Now....the questions that send you screaming like the were carrying a butcher knife:

1) Who claims Obama told them he was born in Kenya?"

2) Why would they have agreed to represent Obama if they didn't know anything about him?

3) Why wouldn't they have read all they could on the man before agreeing to represent him?

You keep running, I'll keep laughing. You're always great for the endorphins!

Yes, Obama was the original birther. No one accused him of being born in Kenya before he did. What a moron, he was actually born in Hawaii

Says you, citing your imagination.

But your made up fantasy still doesn't make the slightest sense. I mean, why would his Literary Agency agree to represent him if they didn't know anything about him? Why wouldn't they have read everything they could get their hands on regarding the man?

And your silly notion that they had no idea what his national media profile was, never heard of nor had ever read any of the numerous articles written about him in publication like the NYT, Vanity Fair, the Boston Globe, LA Times or Chicago Herald....

.......that's just stupid. That's almost certainly how they learned of him in the first place.

So if they know "anything about him" then they don't need to ask him any questions. Got it.

You realize you just stepped into a trap though of your own making. So he didn't tell them he was born in Kenya when they were writing his bio. They asked him when they hired him. I'll stipulate to that, it still makes him the first birther

Laughing......nope. You did.

As your entire argument is predicated on the Literary Agency never reading any of the numerous articles about Obama in the NY Times, the LA Times, Vanity Fair, the Chicago Herald and others ....nor even being aware they exist. Nor having the slightest clue about his national media profile.

That's the stupidest fucking thing I've ever heard. Nor does it make the slightest sense.

Um....how would they have learned of Obama, who lived in Chicago.....while they're in NY? Why would they have agreed to represent Obama if they didn't know anything about him? Why wouldn't they have read all they could on the man before agreeing to represent him?

Laughing......you've painted yourself into a corner, Kaz. As your argument is bone stupid. And you know it.

You said that before, he wasn't interviewed about his background later, he was interviewed about it up front. He lied about Kenya when they hired him, not when they wrote the bio. That works, I already told you that. So we have established he was the original birther, just as I said

You pulling your pet theory out of your ass doesn't establish anything other than you pull crap out of your ass and call it a fact.

Here is a fact:

"There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii."

Here is a lie:

Kaz: So we have established he was the original birther, just as I said

Yup. Kaz is a liar. He can't back any of his claims with evidence. And he knows it. All while being contradicted by overwhelming evidence. And of course, his entire narrative is just bone stupid.

As why would the Literary Agency have agreed to represent Obama if they knew nothing about him? How would they even know he existed?

Its the stupidest fucking argument I've ever heard. And the birthers have produced some stunningly stupid arguments.

Let us imagine that I said:

Kaz attacks President Obama because Kaz is a racist who hates blacks.

Would that be a lie?

I don't have Kaz actually saying that he opposes Obama because President Obama is black but I can't think of any other reason for him to make that claim- and no one has(or will be able) to present any alternative explanation of why Kaz is attacking President Obama.

Wouldn't that be enough to make my claim that Kaz is a racist 'truish'- you know- like Kaz keeps claiming about President Obama?

Gotcha, it's because I'm a racist. Welcome back to my ignore list

Since you don't normally do this, I'll give you a warning instead. But I've had it with you leftist race whore's who in discussions about Obama on topics with nothing to do with race just play the racism card. I've found removing about a dozen of you ends my seeing it.

Do you think I give a fuck if you run away by using the Ignore button? All I will be doing is pointing out what a fucking liar and coward you are to everyone who reads your posts.

I will repeat what I said-

Let us imagine that I said:

Kaz attacks President Obama because Kaz is a racist who hates blacks.

Would that be a lie?

I don't have Kaz actually saying that he opposes Obama because President Obama is black but I can't think of any other reason for him to make that claim- and no one has(or will be able) to present any alternative explanation of why Kaz is attacking President Obama.

Wouldn't that be enough to make my claim that Kaz is a racist 'truish'- you know- like Kaz keeps claiming about President Obama?

What is different from me claiming you are a racist- and you claiming that Barack Obama said he was born in Kenya?

Really- point out the difference- or better yet- run away and put me on ignore.

This has got to be the stupidest fucking conspiracy theory I've ever heard. And Kaz can't back any of it. Yet like a dog returning to its own vomit.....Kaz just can't keep himself from lapping at his steaming pile of conspiracy batshit.

Not only is his narrative factually void....it doesn't make the slightest sense. As why would the Literary Agency agree to represent Obama if they didn't know anything about him? How would they have even heard of him?

As per Kaz's just bone stupid narrative, the Literary Agency had no knowledge of Obama's national media profile. Had never read nor even heard of the numerous articles written about Obama by the likes of the New York Times, Vanity Fair, the Chicago Herald, the LA Times and the Boston Globe. Per Kaz's batshit fantasy, the Literary Agency would have done no research, fact checked nothing, and apparently pcked Obama at random to represent.

And yet when pressed to explain why the literary agency would have done *any* of the stupid shit his theory requires.....Kaz has nothing.

Sigh.....you can't fix stupid.

Actually none of that addresses what I said. You are parroting their claim that none of the authors give any information for their bios. Then you argue they could have found Obama's articles. Non sequitur.

What you don't address is how in 1991 they would ever possibly find the references in the first place. It would be a bitch to accomplish it today

Explained over and over to you.

You just won't accept it.

"how would they possibly find the references'?

Well they might read the New York Times- the newspaper with the largest circulation in the United States?

Why do you think the publishers never would have read any of the following publications?

New York Times,February 6, 1990 - daily circulation- 1,586,757- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Tribune, February 7, 1990- daily circulation 414,590- Obama born in Hawaii

Washington Post, February 8, 1990- daily circulation 507.615- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Daily Herald, May 3, 1990-- daily circulation 15,190- Obama born in Hawaii

Columbia Today, Fall 1990- Obama born in Hawaii

That last one is interesting- because Miriam Goderich got her Masters at Columbia- and lives in the New York City area- so what are the odds she would- as a literary agent- and Columbia grad- read the New York Times or Columbia Today.

I would think pretty good odds.

Now- who told you that Barack Obama told someone he was born in Kenya?

Again, dim witted moron, you keep saying where the references are. that isn't the question. The question is how in 1991 you find them. You really are just flat out stupid, you can't even comprehend the question

Repeatedly answered- just a partisan idiot like you won't accept anything other than your own fantasy.

How would I find them- as I have said before:
  • If I were Miriam Goodrich, I would find them in the New York Times- since she lived in the NY area- which would have brought Barack Obama to her attention in the first place.
  • If I were Miriam Goodrich, I would find them in Columbia Today, since she got her Master's degree at Columbia, would get the alumni magazine, and which would have brought Barack Obama to her attention in the first place.
  • If I was looking for additional information I would go to the New York Central Library and do basic research- I went to college in the 1980's- and even then there were indexes of articles on people- but the first place I would have looked at was "Who's Who in America".
  • And if I was a literary agent who really wanted to know about all of the press on a person I would have contacted a press clipping service- which is what people did before the internet
Meanwhile- where is your evidence that Barack Obama ever told anyone he was born in Kenya

Day 11- and wait for Kaz to stop lying about Barack Obama continues.

Let's focus on your first bullet. How would you find it in the NY Times?

It's 1991, I give you a name. How would you find any articles about them in the NY Times?

The same way that Vanity Fair did when they cited the NY Times article about Obama in VF's 1990 piece about Obama.

Something you insist couldn't be done. Something Vanity Fair demonstrated most definitely could.

So...who claims that Obama told them he was born in Kenya?

Why would the literary agency agree to represent obama if they didn't know a thing about him?

Why wouldn't the literary agency have read all they could about the man before agreeing to represent him?

Keep running. You've got no answers. And we both know it

But your made up fantasy still doesn't make the slightest sense. I mean, why would his Literary Agency agree to represent him if they didn't know anything about him? Why wouldn't they have read everything they could get their hands on regarding the man?

And your silly notion that they had no idea what his national media profile was, never heard of nor had ever read any of the numerous articles written about him in publication like the NYT, Vanity Fair, the Boston Globe, LA Times or Chicago Herald....

.......that's just stupid. That's almost certainly how they learned of him in the first place.

So if they know "anything about him" then they don't need to ask him any questions. Got it.

You realize you just stepped into a trap though of your own making. So he didn't tell them he was born in Kenya when they were writing his bio. They asked him when they hired him. I'll stipulate to that, it still makes him the first birther

As your entire argument is predicated on the Literary Agency never reading any of the numerous articles about Obama in the NY Times, the LA Times, Vanity Fair, the Chicago Herald and others ....nor even being aware they exist. Nor having the slightest clue about his national media profile.

That's the stupidest fucking thing I've ever heard. Nor does it make the slightest sense.

Um....how would they have learned of Obama, who lived in Chicago.....while they're in NY? Why would they have agreed to represent Obama if they didn't know anything about him? Why wouldn't they have read all they could on the man before agreeing to represent him?

Laughing......you've painted yourself into a corner, Kaz. As your argument is bone stupid. And you know it.

You said that before, he wasn't interviewed about his background later, he was interviewed about it up front. He lied about Kenya when they hired him, not when they wrote the bio. That works, I already told you that. So we have established he was the original birther, just as I said

You pulling your pet theory out of your ass doesn't establish anything other than you pull crap out of your ass and call it a fact.

Here is a fact:

"There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii."

Here is a lie:

Yup. Kaz is a liar. He can't back any of his claims with evidence. And he knows it. All while being contradicted by overwhelming evidence. And of course, his entire narrative is just bone stupid.

As why would the Literary Agency have agreed to represent Obama if they knew nothing about him? How would they even know he existed?

Its the stupidest fucking argument I've ever heard. And the birthers have produced some stunningly stupid arguments.

Yep- and it takes its usual Kaz Kourse

1. Kaz claims that Barack Obama was the first Birther- claims Obama said he was born in Kenya to his publisher.
  2. When challenged to provide proof, Kaz demands everyone else explain how the words ended up in the pamphlet
  3. When it is pointed out that the publisher said it was a mistake- and that specifically Barack Obama never told her he was born in Kenya, Kaz says she must be lying.
  4. When Kaz's fantasy is indulged, and we provide possible scenario's- he ignores them all including that there was a Barack Obama who was born in Kenya.
But be careful what you say- Kaz might put you on Ignore!

LOL......

Fair enough, I always make the mistake of making up where people were born. I usually say they were born in Australia by mistake. But I could see Africa too. Think they thought he was born in Africa because he's black?

Considering you have made up Barack Obama telling anyone he was born in Kenya- I see no reason to doubt your statement that you have made up where other people were born.

But you haven't made up your claim about Barack Obama by mistake- you have made it up as a deliberate falsehood.

Considering you have made up Barack Obama telling anyone he was born in Kenya- I see no reason to doubt your statement that you have made up where other people were born.

But you haven't made up your claim about Barack Obama by mistake- you have made it up as a deliberate falsehood

Begging the question. How do you know I believe that Obama didn't say he was born in Kenya. Clearly he did

It is a deliberate falsehood because you know that there is no evidence that Barack Obama ever told anyone he was born in Kenya- and the author of the article has specifically said he never told her he was born in Kenya. You just made the crap up, pulled it wholesale out of your ass.

Yeah- you are deliberately lying.

Of course there is evidence, his publisher said he was born in Kenya and can't explain where it came from other than Obama

"This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii."

Who sat in front of a blank piece of paper and wrote that he was born in Kenya? Why doesn't she say?

Why do you keep asking everyone else to fantasize like you are?

The question is answered- a) she made a mistake and b) Barack Obama never told her he was born in Kenya
"This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii."

Your questions don't change the facts- the only facts we have indicate that Barack Obama never said he was born in Kenya

You insist on making the lie that he told the publisher he was born in Kenya, even though you know there is no evidence he ever did. You are just making it up.

To attack President Obama.

The only mistake Miriam admitted to was that she didn't "fact check" it, she didn't say she is the one who actually made it up

Who sat in front of a blank piece of paper and wrote that he was born in Kenya? Why doesn't she say?

Why do you keep asking everyone else to fantasize like you are?

The question is answered- a) she made a mistake and b) Barack Obama never told her he was born in Kenya

Your questions don't change the facts- the only facts we have indicate that Barack Obama never said he was born in Kenya

You insist on making the lie that he told the publisher he was born in Kenya, even though you know there is no evidence he ever did. You are just making it up.

To attack President Obama.

The only mistake Miriam admitted to was that she didn't "fact check" it, she didn't say she is the one who actually made it up

"This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii."[

[
The problem is she didn't "fact check" it. Why didn't she fact check it? That was her job and it was a blurb. Was she PMSing and forgot to do her job that day?

In Kaz's world no one ever makes a mistake.

And if a woman says she made a mistake- he asks whether it was because of her menstrual cycle.

So criticizing her for just flat out not doing her job = believing no one makes a mistake

I call that out as the bull crap that you are. I mean that it is ...

Kaz: Was she PMSing and forgot to do her job that day?

And if a woman says she made a mistake- he asks whether it was because of her menstrual cycle.

Meanwhile- Kaz still can't manage to find any proof to support his claim that Obama was the first Birther.

Fair enough, I just said Obama was the first birther because I don't know anyone who claimed he was born in Kenya before he did in 1991. Whatcha got? Who said he was born in Kenya before he did?

Who kicked your dog before you did?

There is no evidence that Barack Obama ever told anyone he was born in Kenya.

As Miriam Goodrich stated so very clearly:

So who kicked your dog before you did?

Again you can't tell us who "us" is and how you know that's what "us" means. If you said it, it just means he didn't personally tell you. If Skylar said it, it means he just didn't tell the British Empire. Who does Miriam mean by "us?" And how do you know that's what she means since even you and Skylar don't mean the same thing by that word

But you haven't made up your claim about Barack Obama by mistake- you have made it up as a deliberate falsehood.

But you haven't made up your claim about Barack Obama by mistake- you have made it up as a deliberate falsehood

Begging the question. How do you know I believe that Obama didn't say he was born in Kenya. Clearly he did

It is a deliberate falsehood because you know that there is no evidence that Barack Obama ever told anyone he was born in Kenya- and the author of the article has specifically said he never told her he was born in Kenya. You just made the crap up, pulled it wholesale out of your ass.

Of course there is evidence, his publisher said he was born in Kenya and can't explain where it came from other than Obama

There is absolutely no evidence that Barack Obama ever told anyone he was born in Kenya

Yeah- you are deliberately lying

So criticizing her for just flat out not doing her job = believing no one makes a mistake

I call that out as the bull crap that you are. I mean that it is ...

Kaz: Was she PMSing and forgot to do her job that day?

Meanwhile- Kaz still can't manage to find any proof to support his claim that Obama was the first Birther.

Fair enough, I just said Obama was the first birther because I don't know anyone who claimed he was born in Kenya before he did in 1991. Whatcha got? Who said he was born in Kenya before he did?

Who kicked your dog before you did?

There is no evidence that Barack Obama ever told anyone he was born in Kenya.

So who kicked your dog before you did?

Again you can't tell us who "us" is and how you know that's what "us" means. If you said it, it just means he didn't personally tell you. If Skylar said it, it means he just didn't tell the British Empire. Who does Miriam mean by "us?" And how do you know that's what she means since even you and Skylar don't mean the same thing by that word

So why do you keep claiming that Barack Obama said he was born in Kenya

You've still given zero explanation of how someone in 1991 is going to write a bio about someone without talking to them. Again, I actually did extensive research and it was a bitch. I've had my background investigated even a few years after that when I worked on wall street and they not only had my resume but had to follow up with me on questions.

None- nada- zilch-zero.

There are two steps. It being there and finding it. Both of you run and hide every time I ask how you'd find it. This is 1991, there is no web.

From the news reports that brought Barack Obama to the agencies attention in the first place.

None- nada- zilch-zero.

Being in the "national media" doesn't answer the question. The national media is huge. You're begging the question still and just having it appear in your hands. Since you aren't talking to the author ...

How do you find it?

The same way Vanity Fair did when they referenced the NY Times article in their 1990 piece about Obama.

Something you insist can't be done. And Venity Fair demonstrates most definitely could be.

Now....the questions that send you screaming like the were carrying a butcher knife:

2) Why would they have agreed to represent Obama if they didn't know anything about him?

3) Why wouldn't they have read all they could on the man before agreeing to represent him?

you raise a good point sky, where did Kenya come from.
and while were at it, why so much difficulty picking a hospital. and that letter from obama.

Why is everything like this ?? and you think this band of merrymen and women are the most transparent government ever, i just don't get it. As corsi says, everything that comes out, they immediately start back tracking, covering and explaining why it's all so convoluted. this will perplex me for the rest of my life.... unless...

When Slom’s office asked if the senator would be permitted to see the original letter, Smith responded in an email, “Nope sorry, we are not going to do that.”

For weeks, WND has repeatedly left messages with Kapi’olani spokeswomen Kaela Peters and Kristy Wantanabe at their offices in Honolulu, inquiring about the letter, without receiving a reply.

Several WND readers based in Hawaii have at WND’s request toured the public sections of Kapi’olani searching for the Obama birth letter, only to report that it is nowhere to be found.

Slom told WND he plans to continue his efforts to press Kapi’olani to show him the letter and explain why the hospital administrators refuse to put the letter from the White House on public display.

image: http://www.wnd.com/images/090706kapiolanimedicalcenter.jpg

090706kapiolanimedicalcenter.jpg

Kapiolani Medical Center
The Obama birth letter first surfaced when then-Rep. Neil Abercrombie unveiled at a Kapi’olani centennial dinner held Jan. 24, 2009, a letter supposedly written by Obama that same day. The letter, on White House stationery, declared Kapi’olani was the hospital where the president was born.

As WND reported, on the same day, Abercrombie’s congressional website posted a notice describing Obama’s letter as “what is believe to be one of the first messages of congratulations” written by Obama after taking office as president only a few days earlier.

Kapiolani published the Obama letter in the spring issue of its Inspire Magazine, using it to solicit donations.

The controversy began in July 2009, when WND analyzed the Obama letter and found that the letter as published by the hospital was not a picture of an actual paper letter but a computer-created likeness.

Within an hour after WND broke the story in July 2009 that the Obama letter the hospital had posted for six months on its website was electronic in composition, Kapi’olani removed the letter from its website without explanation.

In July 2009, Watanabe refused to confirm or deny for WND the veracity of Obama’s letter claiming he was born at the hospital.

Read more at Obama’s ‘birth hospital’ hides White House letter

Last edited:
You don't remember saying you'd want to know he went to Yale? What if I find that quote, are you going to admit you are a stupid bitch and wow, what a moron you don't remember saying that? What are you going to do? I want the commitment upfront rather than I show you and you ignore it.

How stupid will you admit you are for saying it and then denying it then making me go find what you said to show what you said to you?

Go for it- I already posted my quotes- and I explained in detail how I would obtain the information I needed

Here I post it again to show how you have just lied- again

No- just you lying again- I am thinking it is pathological with you

Here are my two responses regarding my theoretical Yale author- note not once did I say anything about asking the author 'to tell' me things.

Why would I ask the author those questions when I already knew the answers? In my fantasy publishing company, we don't sign on new talent just because they walk in the door, they have to have demonstrated achievements or perhaps garnered some publicity- all of which we would have records of before we ever considered signing the potential new author to a contract.

Likely we would have had copies of every national publication that mention her being the first woman editor of the Yale Law review before we even signed her contract.

If we didn't, we would hire a newspaper clipping service to get them for us, for future promotional purposes.

xxxxxxxxxx

If we are speaking theoretically- I went to college in the 1980's and we were taught how to do research at the time.
And one of the sources we were taught to research were publications.

If I was told to write a bio of a new author and told no more than say that she was the first woman editor of the Yale Law Review, and a graduate of Yale, I would go to the library and research popular publications that might have noted the first woman editor of the Yale Law Review.

Of course if I was in the publishing industry- which had money to pay for research- I likely would have paid a newspaper clipping service for articles about this theoretical young woman. My publishing company of course would already have had lots of information about the potential young author prior to ever signing the author- indeed the likelhood would be that the promising young author was signed on because of the national publicity created by the numerous articles in national publications regarding the potential authors accomplishments.

Of course because you appear to be a pathological liar, you ignore what I actually said and then claim I said something else.

Hmmm just like you ignore what President Obama has actually said- and claim he said something else.

So I'm curious when you keep saying I "lied." Do you know what a lie" is? You think I know that Obama didn't say he was born in Hawaii? I know you think he wasn't because you have Obama's cock so deep in your mouth that it cuts off the air and you lose the ability to think.

But how do you know that I don't believe he said he was born in Kenya? In fact, I know that I do think that.

I'm curious why you keep running from cartoon simple questions like...

Who claims that Obama told them he was born in Kenya?

Its been months....and you've never been able to cite a single person backing your silly turd of an argument. You can't even explain why the Literary Agency would have agreed to represent Obama if they knew nothing about him.

I have inside information. What's your evidence that I don't think Obama ever said it?

You have nothing. You can't even name a single person who claims Obama told them he was born in Kenya.

Your argument, as always, is poorly thought through baseless nonsense backed by nothing.

Yes, thinking someone writing a biography about someone would talk to them is "poorly thought through baseless nonsense," you mentioned that.

And per the woman who worked at the Agency in 1991 and put the pamphlet together, Obama never said he was born in Kenya:

This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."

Oblirating your batshit conspiracy theory. As you have nothing but your imagination to back your narrative. A narrative that doesn't make the slightest sense.

What you did not mention and you keep running and hiding from is how without talking to authors they would find any of that information.

The same way Vanity Fair did when they cited the NY Times article in their feature about Obama. Something you insist couldn't be done. Yet Vanity Fair did.

Demonstrating that you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Sigh...again.

Your argument has degenerated into the Literary Agency not knowing a thing about Obama, being completely ignorant of his national media profile, being completely ignorant the numerous articles written about him in the NY Times, LA Times, Vanity Fair, Boston Globe, and Chicago Herald.....nor ever reading anyo f these articles, yes somehow finding Obama and agreeing to represent him.

That's the stupidest fucking argument I've ever heard.
Why wouldn't they read up on Obama before agreeing to represent him?

You can't answer and avoid the question like it was on fire. Just like you avoid the same question that broke your argument weeks ago:

Q: Who claims that Obama told them he was born in Kenya?

A: No one.

And 'poof'......your little turd of an argument collapses again.

I know you're going to run away and hide again, but let's give it a go one more time. You have a name of an unknown author and a blank piece of paper. Your job is to write a bio about them. How do you go about finding these blurbs you assume describe every author's life. Stop begging the question and assuming they exist and you found them. The question is how do you find them?

Read the numerous newspaper articles written about him. Which I've already demonstrated are accessible with the Vanity Fair piece that referenced the NY Times article.

Now I'll ask you the same question you've run from a dozen times: Why would the Literary Agency have agreed to represent Obama without knowing a thing about him?

Laughing.....keep running, Kaz.

Skylar? Dude? Where did you go?

You posted at 2:45 am.

Yet you can't use your judgment figure out where I might be or what I might be doing in the middle of the night. But bizarrely you expect us to rely on this exact same judgment regarding an obscure bio blurb from 1991 that you know nothing about?

Laughing.....you can't fix stupid.

You just keep evading the same questions. That Vanity fair cited articles about an author isn't an answer. Maybe Obama told them or sent them the articles. The question is how would you do it.

Skylar? Where'd you go this time? Skylar?

There is absolutely no evidence that Barack Obama ever told anyone he was born in Kenya

Yeah- you are deliberately lying

it all screams phony and lies, and all way before benghazi, which removed all doubt of their m.o.

and they do operate within the framework of conspiracy, as seen with benghazi, starting with susan rice.

Last edited:
You're obsessed with that the girl who didn't do her job made a mistake in fact checking it, you still can't say how the words appeared on a piece of blank paper that he was born in Kenya. Who wrote the lie? And why would be believe an incompetent who admits she didn't do her job and fact check a blurb?

What lie?

So far the only lie we have clearly identified is your lie that Barack Obama said he was born in Kenya.

Wow, Queen Elizabeth, so the British people think I lied that he said he was born in Kenya? Why would the British Empire care about that since your people have no such rule and a bunch of British Monarchs were in fact born outside Britain?

Do tell, I love culture and history ..

Since your post has nothing to do with mine- I will just respond with my post again- since it is as accurate as before:

Kaz- So far the only lie we have clearly identified is your lie that Barack Obama said he was born in Kenya

Yet you have not even a theory of who else would make up that he was born in Kenya and put it in his bio without talking to him. All you have so far is it magically appeared and a flamingly incompetent researcher didn't bother to do her job and fact check a 90 word bio.

Do you imagine frequently that words just appear on paper and all humans have to do is fact check them? And since her own story is she flat out doesn't do her job, why would we believe her? I've never noticed any particular affinity for truth either lazy or incompetent people have. In fact it's generally the reverse

I don't need a 'theory' to explain how someone made a mistake. I see people make mistakes every day.

You say we can't believe Goodrich- who actually knows the facts- and then you make up a story about Barack Obama telling her that he was born in Kenya.

Why would we believe you? You have demonstrated over and over and over that you are fine with ignoring the facts and posting your own fantasy as a fact.

She didn't make a "mistake," fact checking was her job and she didn't fact a 90 word bio for basic facts. Why would be believe a self admitted idiot incompetent? And she didn't even say he didn't tell anyone at the firm, just he didn't tell some unnamed group of people she called "us." And she didn't say who did say he was born in Kenya. It was an explanation you could drive several trucks through. Why did she do that if he was innocent?

Yes, Obama was the original birther. No one accused him of being born in Kenya before he did. What a moron, he was actually born in Hawaii

Here is a fact:

Here is a lie:

That's not a "fact" that is a statement, and an intentionally ambiguous one

Go for it- I already posted my quotes- and I explained in detail how I would obtain the information I needed

Here are my two responses regarding my theoretical Yale author- note not once did I say anything about asking the author 'to tell' me things.

Why would I ask the author those questions when I already knew the answers? In my fantasy publishing company, we don't sign on new talent just because they walk in the door, they have to have demonstrated achievements or perhaps garnered some publicity- all of which we would have records of before we ever considered signing the potential new author to a contract.

Likely we would have had copies of every national publication that mention her being the first woman editor of the Yale Law review before we even signed her contract.

If we didn't, we would hire a newspaper clipping service to get them for us, for future promotional purposes.

xxxxxxxxxx

If we are speaking theoretically- I went to college in the 1980's and we were taught how to do research at the time.

If I was told to write a bio of a new author and told no more than say that she was the first woman editor of the Yale Law Review, and a graduate of Yale, I would go to the library and research popular publications that might have noted the first woman editor of the Yale Law Review.

Of course if I was in the publishing industry- which had money to pay for research- I likely would have paid a newspaper clipping service for articles about this theoretical young woman. My publishing company of course would already have had lots of information about the potential young author prior to ever signing the author- indeed the likelhood would be that the promising young author was signed on because of the national publicity created by the numerous articles in national publications regarding the potential authors accomplishments.

Of course because you appear to be a pathological liar, you ignore what I actually said and then claim I said something else.

Hmmm just like you ignore what President Obama has actually said- and claim he said something else.

So I'm curious when you keep saying I "lied." Do you know what a lie" is? You think I know that Obama didn't say he was born in Hawaii? I know you think he wasn't because you have Obama's cock so deep in your mouth that it cuts off the air and you lose the ability to think.

But how do you know that I don't believe he said he was born in Kenya? In fact, I know that I do think that.

Its been months....and you've never been able to cite a single person backing your silly turd of an argument. You can't even explain why the Literary Agency would have agreed to represent Obama if they knew nothing about him.

I have inside information. What's your evidence that I don't think Obama ever said it?

You have nothing. You can't even name a single person who claims Obama told them he was born in Kenya.

Your argument, as always, is poorly thought through baseless nonsense backed by nothing.

Yes, thinking someone writing a biography about someone would talk to them is "poorly thought through baseless nonsense," you mentioned that.

And per the woman who worked at the Agency in 1991 and put the pamphlet together, Obama never said he was born in Kenya:

This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."

Oblirating your batshit conspiracy theory. As you have nothing but your imagination to back your narrative. A narrative that doesn't make the slightest sense.

What you did not mention and you keep running and hiding from is how without talking to authors they would find any of that information.

The same way Vanity Fair did when they cited the NY Times article in their feature about Obama. Something you insist couldn't be done. Yet Vanity Fair did.

Demonstrating that you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Sigh...again.

Your argument has degenerated into the Literary Agency not knowing a thing about Obama, being completely ignorant of his national media profile, being completely ignorant the numerous articles written about him in the NY Times, LA Times, Vanity Fair, Boston Globe, and Chicago Herald.....nor ever reading anyo f these articles, yes somehow finding Obama and agreeing to represent him.

You can't answer and avoid the question like it was on fire. Just like you avoid the same question that broke your argument weeks ago:

I know you're going to run away and hide again, but let's give it a go one more time. You have a name of an unknown author and a blank piece of paper. Your job is to write a bio about them. How do you go about finding these blurbs you assume describe every author's life. Stop begging the question and assuming they exist and you found them. The question is how do you find them?

Read the numerous newspaper articles written about him. Which I've already demonstrated are accessible with the Vanity Fair piece that referenced the NY Times article.

Now I'll ask you the same question you've run from a dozen times: Why would the Literary Agency have agreed to represent Obama without knowing a thing about him?

Yet you can't use your judgment figure out where I might be or what I might be doing in the middle of the night. But bizarrely you expect us to rely on this exact same judgment regarding an obscure bio blurb from 1991 that you know nothing about?

You just keep evading the same questions. That Vanity fair cited articles about an author isn't an answer. Maybe Obama told them or sent them the articles. The question is how would you do it.

Skylar? Where'd you go this time? Skylar?
probably looking for obots to help out. they do that.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Actually none of that addresses what I said. You are parroting their claim that none of the authors give any information for their bios. Then you argue they could have found Obama's articles. Non sequitur.

What you don't address is how in 1991 they would ever possibly find the references in the first place. It would be a bitch to accomplish it today

Explained over and over to you.

You just won't accept it.

"how would they possibly find the references'?

Well they might read the New York Times- the newspaper with the largest circulation in the United States?

Why do you think the publishers never would have read any of the following publications?

New York Times,February 6, 1990 - daily circulation- 1,586,757- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Tribune, February 7, 1990- daily circulation 414,590- Obama born in Hawaii

Washington Post, February 8, 1990- daily circulation 507.615- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Daily Herald, May 3, 1990-- daily circulation 15,190- Obama born in Hawaii

Columbia Today, Fall 1990- Obama born in Hawaii

That last one is interesting- because Miriam Goderich got her Masters at Columbia- and lives in the New York City area- so what are the odds she would- as a literary agent- and Columbia grad- read the New York Times or Columbia Today.

I would think pretty good odds.

Now- who told you that Barack Obama told someone he was born in Kenya?

Again, dim witted moron, you keep saying where the references are. that isn't the question. The question is how in 1991 you find them. You really are just flat out stupid, you can't even comprehend the question

Repeatedly answered- just a partisan idiot like you won't accept anything other than your own fantasy.

How would I find them- as I have said before:
  • If I were Miriam Goodrich, I would find them in the New York Times- since she lived in the NY area- which would have brought Barack Obama to her attention in the first place.
  • If I were Miriam Goodrich, I would find them in Columbia Today, since she got her Master's degree at Columbia, would get the alumni magazine, and which would have brought Barack Obama to her attention in the first place.
  • If I was looking for additional information I would go to the New York Central Library and do basic research- I went to college in the 1980's- and even then there were indexes of articles on people- but the first place I would have looked at was "Who's Who in America".
  • And if I was a literary agent who really wanted to know about all of the press on a person I would have contacted a press clipping service- which is what people did before the internet
Meanwhile- where is your evidence that Barack Obama ever told anyone he was born in Kenya

Day 11- and wait for Kaz to stop lying about Barack Obama continues.

It's 1991, I give you a name. How would you find any articles about them in the NY Times?

Let's focus on my last point:

Where is your evidence that Barack Obama ever told anyone he was born in Kenya

Sure. It was in his biography. Now focus on my last point:

None- nada- zilch-zero.

None- nada- zilch-zero.

How do you find it?

you raise a good point sky, where did Kenya come from.

Apparently Miriam Goderich got the birth place of Barack Hussein Obama confused with the birth place of Barack Hussein Obama.

xxxxxxxxxx

You just keep evading the same questions. That Vanity fair cited articles about an author isn't an answer.

Of course its an answer. You insist there is no way for the NY Times articles and others to be researched. The Vanity Fair article cites the NY Times article in explicit contradiction of your batshit assumption:

Vanity Fair said:
The new president of the Harvard Law Review was somewhat taken aback by the deluge of media coverage that followed hard on the heels of his election. The New York Times ran a “First Black” headline, which probably won’t be the last time that label is affixed to Barack Obama..

Harvard Law Reviewed

If the NY Times article couldn't be researched.....how did Vanity Fair manage the task? I've provided irrefutable evidence that the article could be referenced and found. You have to prove that it couldn't have been found by the literary agency.

And you can't. Leaving your latest conspiracy in the same pile of horseshit as your last. Oh, and speaking of evading the same questions:

1) Who claims that Obama said he was born in Kenya?

2) Why would the literary agency agreed to represent Obama if they didn't know anything about him?

3) Why wouldn't the Literary agency read anything they could get their hands on regarding Obama before agreeing to represent him?

Keep running. Your rout only makes me giggle.

Forum List

Back