True history of the birther movement: Telegraph UK 2011

Even after given the truth, the Right just continue to insult everyone's intelligence by lying, as if everyone else is too stupid to see their obvious lies!

Who else did she not tell? That's the point, dumb ass. The only one we know was part of "us" was "her" because she didn't say. She didn't say no one told anyone that, just some collection of unspecified people.
You prove my point, the Right will even lie about "us" being singular so they can keep on lying.
Thank you.

This has got to be the stupidest fucking conspiracy theory I've ever heard. And Kaz can't back any of it. Yet like a dog returning to its own vomit.....Kaz just can't keep himself from lapping at his steaming pile of conspiracy batshit.

Not only is his narrative factually void....it doesn't make the slightest sense. As why would the Literary Agency agree to represent Obama if they didn't know anything about him? How would they have even heard of him?

As per Kaz's just bone stupid narrative, the Literary Agency had no knowledge of Obama's national media profile. Had never read nor even heard of the numerous articles written about Obama by the likes of the New York Times, Vanity Fair, the Chicago Herald, the LA Times and the Boston Globe. Per Kaz's batshit fantasy, the Literary Agency would have done no research, fact checked nothing, and apparently pcked Obama at random to represent.

And yet when pressed to explain why the literary agency would have done *any* of the stupid shit his theory requires.....Kaz has nothing.

Sigh.....you can't fix stupid.

You left out the rest of how stupidly fucked up Kaz's theory is.

In 1990 Barack Obama came onto the national scene as the first African American editor of the Harvard Law Review- articles were written in the publications with the largest circulation in America. A great number of them specifically noted that he was born in Hawaii.

Kaz's whole fantasy revolves around the idea that Barack Obama ignored that millions of people in the United States knew that he was born in Hawaii- and he believes that Obama was attempting to deceive....someone....by telling his new publishers that he was born in Kenya......and that Obama would assume that no one at the publisher would have read any of the articles about him in the New York Times, or the Washington Post or the Chicago Tribune.

Kaz also assumes that Obama would believe that none of the publishers that he lied to would notice when his book was finally published- he said he was born in Hawaii.

Kaz's fantasy makes no sense at all

And there is absolutely no fact that supports it.

So of course, Kaz will continue to lie and claim President Obama was the first Birther.

Because that is what Kaz does.

Yes, Obama was the original birther. No one accused him of being born in Kenya before he did. What a moron, he was actually born in Hawaii

Says you, citing your imagination.

But your made up fantasy still doesn't make the slightest sense. I mean, why would his Literary Agency agree to represent him if they didn't know anything about him? Why wouldn't they have read everything they could get their hands on regarding the man?

And your silly notion that they had no idea what his national media profile was, never heard of nor had ever read any of the numerous articles written about him in publication like the NYT, Vanity Fair, the Boston Globe, LA Times or Chicago Herald....

.......that's just stupid. That's almost certainly how they learned of him in the first place.

Let us imagine that I said:

Kaz attacks President Obama because Kaz is a racist who hates blacks.

Would that be a lie?

I don't have Kaz actually saying that he opposes Obama because President Obama is black but I can't think of any other reason for him to make that claim- and no one has(or will be able) to present any alternative explanation of why Kaz is attacking President Obama.

Wouldn't that be enough to make my claim that Kaz is a racist 'truish'- you know- like Kaz keeps claiming about President Obama?

Even after given the truth, the Right just continue to insult everyone's intelligence by lying, as if everyone else is too stupid to see their obvious lies!

Who else did she not tell? That's the point, dumb ass. The only one we know was part of "us" was "her" because she didn't say. She didn't say no one told anyone that, just some collection of unspecified people.
You prove my point, the Right will even lie about "us" being singular so they can keep on lying.
Thank you.

This has got to be the stupidest fucking conspiracy theory I've ever heard. And Kaz can't back any of it. Yet like a dog returning to its own vomit.....Kaz just can't keep himself from lapping at his steaming pile of conspiracy batshit.

Not only is his narrative factually void....it doesn't make the slightest sense. As why would the Literary Agency agree to represent Obama if they didn't know anything about him? How would they have even heard of him?

As per Kaz's just bone stupid narrative, the Literary Agency had no knowledge of Obama's national media profile. Had never read nor even heard of the numerous articles written about Obama by the likes of the New York Times, Vanity Fair, the Chicago Herald, the LA Times and the Boston Globe. Per Kaz's batshit fantasy, the Literary Agency would have done no research, fact checked nothing, and apparently pcked Obama at random to represent.

And yet when pressed to explain why the literary agency would have done *any* of the stupid shit his theory requires.....Kaz has nothing.

Actually none of that addresses what I said.

Actually, all of that obliterates what you said. As the premise of your brain dead argument is that the Literary Agency would have had access to NONE of the articles about Obama, nor been aware of them....or even had the slightest clue about Obama's national media profile. Despite Obama being featured in Vanity Fair, the NY Times, the Chicago Herald, the LA Times and the Boston Globe.

Which is just beyond idiotic. As how would they have learned about Obama? You can't say. Why would they agree to represent him if they didn't know anything about him? You can't say. Why would they refuse to research the man or learn anything about him?You can't say.

None of your narrative makes the slightest sense.
Nor can you back any of it with anything more than your imagination about a topic you know jack shit about.

Leaving Miriam Goderich as the world's leading authority on the pamphlet....and contradicting you. And you still utterly clueless.....and nobody.

You are parroting their claim that none of the authors give any information for their bios.

I'm citing the world's leading authority on that pamphlet:

Miriam Goderich said:
This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."

You're citing yourself. And you're nobody.

Try again.

It makes no sense that someone writing a biography about someone would talk to them.

Got it.

You're really not a bright guy ...

You said you wanted to know they went in your case to Yale before you followed up

Feel free to quote me- rather than use your garbled Birther English.

You don't remember saying you'd want to know he went to Yale? What if I find that quote, are you going to admit you are a stupid bitch and wow, what a moron you don't remember saying that? What are you going to do? I want the commitment upfront rather than I show you and you ignore it.

How stupid will you admit you are for saying it and then denying it then making me go find what you said to show what you said to you?

Go for it- I already posted my quotes- and I explained in detail how I would obtain the information I needed

Here I post it again to show how you have just lied- again

No- just you lying again- I am thinking it is pathological with you

Here are my two responses regarding my theoretical Yale author- note not once did I say anything about asking the author 'to tell' me things.

Why would I ask the author those questions when I already knew the answers? In my fantasy publishing company, we don't sign on new talent just because they walk in the door, they have to have demonstrated achievements or perhaps garnered some publicity- all of which we would have records of before we ever considered signing the potential new author to a contract.

Likely we would have had copies of every national publication that mention her being the first woman editor of the Yale Law review before we even signed her contract.

If we didn't, we would hire a newspaper clipping service to get them for us, for future promotional purposes.

xxxxxxxxxx

If we are speaking theoretically- I went to college in the 1980's and we were taught how to do research at the time.
And one of the sources we were taught to research were publications.

If I was told to write a bio of a new author and told no more than say that she was the first woman editor of the Yale Law Review, and a graduate of Yale, I would go to the library and research popular publications that might have noted the first woman editor of the Yale Law Review.

Of course if I was in the publishing industry- which had money to pay for research- I likely would have paid a newspaper clipping service for articles about this theoretical young woman. My publishing company of course would already have had lots of information about the potential young author prior to ever signing the author- indeed the likelhood would be that the promising young author was signed on because of the national publicity created by the numerous articles in national publications regarding the potential authors accomplishments.

Of course because you appear to be a pathological liar, you ignore what I actually said and then claim I said something else.

Hmmm just like you ignore what President Obama has actually said- and claim he said something else.

So I'm curious when you keep saying I "lied." Do you know what a lie" is? You think I know that Obama didn't say he was born in Hawaii? I know you think he wasn't because you have Obama's cock so deep in your mouth that it cuts off the air and you lose the ability to think.

But how do you know that I don't believe he said he was born in Kenya? In fact, I know that I do think that.

I'm curious why you keep running from cartoon simple questions like...

Who claims that Obama told them he was born in Kenya?

Its been months....and you've never been able to cite a single person backing your silly turd of an argument. You can't even explain why the Literary Agency would have agreed to represent Obama if they knew nothing about him.

I have inside information. What's your evidence that I don't think Obama ever said it?

You have nothing. You can't even name a single person who claims Obama told them he was born in Kenya.

Your argument, as always, is poorly thought through baseless nonsense backed by nothing.

Yes, thinking someone writing a biography about someone would talk to them is "poorly thought through baseless nonsense," you mentioned that.

What you did not mention and you keep running and hiding from is how without talking to authors they would find any of that information.

I know you're going to run away and hide again, but let's give it a go one more time. You have a name of an unknown author and a blank piece of paper. Your job is to write a bio about them. How do you go about finding these blurbs you assume describe every author's life. Stop begging the question and assuming they exist and you found them. The question is how do you find them?

Skylar? Dude? Where did you go?

No, because it doesn't say where the information did come from. So, who wrote on a blank piece of paper that Obama was born in Kenya and why? Obama's a moron. I mean really, who gets their own birth country wrong?

She indicates that it was a mistake. And that Obama never told her he was born in Kenya.

So much for your imaginary nonsense that Obama told her he was born in Kenya.

And as an aside.....why? Your entire conspiracy is rock stupid. You can't back any of it up. And you *always* lose whenever you try to polish this little turd. Even the premise of your reasoning is a steaming pile of horseshit. As why would the Literary Agency taken Obama on as a client without knowing anything about him?

Of course they did research about Obama before they agreed to represent him. Of course they read everything they could about him. And of course they read the NY Times, LA Times, Boston Globe and other articles about him from when he had become the Harvard Reviews first black editor. Of course they were aware of his national media profile.

His national media profile is almost certainly how they learned about him in the first place.

So why in the fuck are you pretending that its 'absurd' that they would have read these articles? Its just....pure stupidity. Like watching a dog returning to its own vomit. Why do you keep doing it?

You're obsessed with that the girl who didn't do her job made a mistake in fact checking it, you still can't say how the words appeared on a piece of blank paper that he was born in Kenya. Who wrote the lie?

What 'lie'? She made a simple mistake in a 90 word bio blurb in some obscure pamphlet. Apparently getting Barack Hussein Obama confused with Barack Hussein Obama. The former being born in Kenya. The latter, Hawaii.

The only one claiming that Obama told her he was born in Kenya.....is you citing your imagination. And you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

Even your narrative doesn't make the slightest sense. As why would the Literary Agency agree to represent Obama without knowing anything about him? How did they even know he existed?

Remember.....in your brain dead fantasy, they knew nothing of his national media profile, had never read nor even heard of the articles written about him in the NYT, LA Times, Chicago Herald, Boston Globe or Vanity Fair. In your fantasy, they did no research on the man, they fact checked nothing. They just decided to represent him....apparently at random.

Your narrative is just stupid. Nor can you back *any* of it up. Sigh....as usual.

You've still given zero explanation of how someone in 1991 is going to write a bio about someone without talking to them. Again, I actually did extensive research and it was a bitch. I've had my background investigated even a few years after that when I worked on wall street and they not only had my resume but had to follow up with me on questions.

You confuse your refusing to accept anyone else's answer with not being given one.

Both Skylar and I have pointed out that the biographical information about Barack Obama was available in national media reports- the same reports which likely brought Barack Obama to their attention.

But what you still haven't provided is any proof for your claims that Barack Obama was the first Birther.

None- nada- zilch-zero.

So why do you keep making the same lies- over and over......?

There are two steps. It being there and finding it. Both of you run and hide every time I ask how you'd find it. This is 1991, there is no web.

How ... do ... you ... find ... it ... ?

Ouch, It was "malicious." Liberals love to tell people what they think and how they feel, then you whine like bitches if anyone says that to you. LOL

So how is it "malicious?"

Laughjing.....Miriam Goderich specifically and directly annihilates your little fantasy with this:

" This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. "

And you reply with babble about 'liberals' and 'whining'. How delightfully vague and non-specific.

Yes, the problem isn't that someone sat down in front of a blank piece of paper and wrote that he was born in Kenya

And made a simple mistake in a 90 word bio blurb.

And?

Fair enough, I always make the mistake of making up where people were born. I usually say they were born in Australia by mistake. But I could see Africa too. Think they thought he was born in Africa because he's black?

Considering you have made up Barack Obama telling anyone he was born in Kenya- I see no reason to doubt your statement that you have made up where other people were born.

But you haven't made up your claim about Barack Obama by mistake- you have made it up as a deliberate falsehood.

Thank you.

Actually none of that addresses what I said. You are parroting their claim that none of the authors give any information for their bios. Then you argue they could have found Obama's articles. Non sequitur.

What you don't address is how in 1991 they would ever possibly find the references in the first place. It would be a bitch to accomplish it today

Explained over and over to you.

You just won't accept it.

"how would they possibly find the references'?

Well they might read the New York Times- the newspaper with the largest circulation in the United States?

Why do you think the publishers never would have read any of the following publications?

New York Times,February 6, 1990 - daily circulation- 1,586,757- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Tribune, February 7, 1990- daily circulation 414,590- Obama born in Hawaii

Washington Post, February 8, 1990- daily circulation 507.615- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Daily Herald, May 3, 1990-- daily circulation 15,190- Obama born in Hawaii

Columbia Today, Fall 1990- Obama born in Hawaii

That last one is interesting- because Miriam Goderich got her Masters at Columbia- and lives in the New York City area- so what are the odds she would- as a literary agent- and Columbia grad- read the New York Times or Columbia Today.

I would think pretty good odds.

Now- who told you that Barack Obama told someone he was born in Kenya?

Again, dim witted moron, you keep saying where the references are. that isn't the question. The question is how in 1991 you find them. You really are just flat out stupid, you can't even comprehend the question

You said you wanted to know they went in your case to Yale before you followed up

You don't remember saying you'd want to know he went to Yale? What if I find that quote, are you going to admit you are a stupid bitch and wow, what a moron you don't remember saying that? What are you going to do? I want the commitment upfront rather than I show you and you ignore it.

How stupid will you admit you are for saying it and then denying it then making me go find what you said to show what you said to you?

Go for it- I already posted my quotes- and I explained in detail how I would obtain the information I needed

Here are my two responses regarding my theoretical Yale author- note not once did I say anything about asking the author 'to tell' me things.

Why would I ask the author those questions when I already knew the answers? In my fantasy publishing company, we don't sign on new talent just because they walk in the door, they have to have demonstrated achievements or perhaps garnered some publicity- all of which we would have records of before we ever considered signing the potential new author to a contract.

Likely we would have had copies of every national publication that mention her being the first woman editor of the Yale Law review before we even signed her contract.

If we didn't, we would hire a newspaper clipping service to get them for us, for future promotional purposes.

xxxxxxxxxx

If we are speaking theoretically- I went to college in the 1980's and we were taught how to do research at the time.

If I was told to write a bio of a new author and told no more than say that she was the first woman editor of the Yale Law Review, and a graduate of Yale, I would go to the library and research popular publications that might have noted the first woman editor of the Yale Law Review.

Of course if I was in the publishing industry- which had money to pay for research- I likely would have paid a newspaper clipping service for articles about this theoretical young woman. My publishing company of course would already have had lots of information about the potential young author prior to ever signing the author- indeed the likelhood would be that the promising young author was signed on because of the national publicity created by the numerous articles in national publications regarding the potential authors accomplishments.

Of course because you appear to be a pathological liar, you ignore what I actually said and then claim I said something else.

Hmmm just like you ignore what President Obama has actually said- and claim he said something else.

So I'm curious when you keep saying I "lied." Do you know what a lie" is? You think I know that Obama didn't say he was born in Hawaii?

Yes- I do know what a lie is- and I wonder sometimes whether you do.

You have repeatedly made the claim that "Barack Obama was the first Birther" and that "Obama told his publisher that he was born in Kenya"- even though you know there is absolutely no evidence that either is true- and despite having been shown the evidence repeatedly that it is not true.

Since you keep repeating the same falsehood, once you have been informed it is false- that is indeed a lie.

You lie.

To attack Barack Obama

Because that is what you do.

Begging the question.

I asked how you know that I believe Obama didn't say he was born in Kenya to his publisher. You start by saying you know what a lie is then yet again demonstrate that you don't

xxxxxxxxxx

So I'm curious when you keep saying I "lied." Do you know what a lie" is? You think I know that Obama didn't say he was born in Hawaii? I know you think he wasn't because you have Obama's cock so deep in your mouth that it cuts off the air and you lose the ability to think.

But how do you know that I don't believe he said he was born in Kenya? In fact, I know that I do think that. I have inside information. What's your evidence that I don't think Obama ever said it?

You have inside information on what?

Since you have a tendency to obfuscate, do you believe that Barack Obama told the publisher he was born in Kenya, yes or no?

LOL, "obfuscate," where did you hear that one? It's the biggest word I've ever seen you use.

What was unclear about my question? My question was how you people know that I actually believe Obama didn't say that since you are saying when I say he told his publisher that he was born in Kenya it's a "lie." For a little girl with a big word, what about that question is unclear to you?

"This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii."

Who sat in front of a blank piece of paper and wrote that he was born in Kenya? Why doesn't she say?

And who is "us" specifically? Don't speculate, say how you know that. Skylar can't. He speaks for the British Empire, but unfortunately for him it's an American publisher so he doesn't know

[
The problem is she didn't "fact check" it. Why didn't she fact check it? That was her job and it was a blurb. Was she PMSing and forgot to do her job that day?

In Kaz's world no one ever makes a mistake.

And if a woman says she made a mistake- he asks whether it was because of her menstrual cycle.

So criticizing her for just flat out not doing her job = believing no one makes a mistake

I call that out as the bull crap that you are. I mean that it is ...

Kaz: Was she PMSing and forgot to do her job that day?

In Kaz's world no one ever makes a mistake.

And if a woman says she made a mistake- he asks whether it was because of her menstrual cycle.

Meanwhile- Kaz still can't manage to find any proof to support his claim that Obama was the first Birther.

Fair enough, I just said Obama was the first birther because I don't know anyone who claimed he was born in Kenya before he did in 1991. Whatcha got? Who said he was born in Kenya before he did?

No, because it doesn't say where the information did come from. So, who wrote on a blank piece of paper that Obama was born in Kenya and why? Obama's a moron. I mean really, who gets their own birth country wrong?

She indicates that it was a mistake. And that Obama never told her he was born in Kenya.

So much for your imaginary nonsense that Obama told her he was born in Kenya.

And as an aside.....why? Your entire conspiracy is rock stupid. You can't back any of it up. And you *always* lose whenever you try to polish this little turd. Even the premise of your reasoning is a steaming pile of horseshit. As why would the Literary Agency taken Obama on as a client without knowing anything about him?

Of course they did research about Obama before they agreed to represent him. Of course they read everything they could about him. And of course they read the NY Times, LA Times, Boston Globe and other articles about him from when he had become the Harvard Reviews first black editor. Of course they were aware of his national media profile.

His national media profile is almost certainly how they learned about him in the first place.

So why in the fuck are you pretending that its 'absurd' that they would have read these articles? Its just....pure stupidity. Like watching a dog returning to its own vomit. Why do you keep doing it?

You're obsessed with that the girl who didn't do her job made a mistake in fact checking it, you still can't say how the words appeared on a piece of blank paper that he was born in Kenya. Who wrote the lie? And why would be believe an incompetent who admits she didn't do her job and fact check a blurb?

What lie?

So far the only lie we have clearly identified is your lie that Barack Obama said he was born in Kenya.

Wow, Queen Elizabeth, so the British people think I lied that he said he was born in Kenya? Why would the British Empire care about that since your people have no such rule and a bunch of British Monarchs were in fact born outside Britain?

Do tell, I love culture and history ..

Since your post has nothing to do with mine- I will just respond with my post again- since it is as accurate as before:

Kaz- So far the only lie we have clearly identified is your lie that Barack Obama said he was born in Kenya

Yet you have not even a theory of who else would make up that he was born in Kenya and put it in his bio without talking to him. All you have so far is it magically appeared and a flamingly incompetent researcher didn't bother to do her job and fact check a 90 word bio.

Do you imagine frequently that words just appear on paper and all humans have to do is fact check them? And since her own story is she flat out doesn't do her job, why would we believe her? I've never noticed any particular affinity for truth either lazy or incompetent people have. In fact it's generally the reverse

Would that be a lie?

I don't have Kaz actually saying that he opposes Obama because President Obama is black but I can't think of any other reason for him to make that claim- and no one has(or will be able) to present any alternative explanation of why Kaz is attacking President Obama.

Wouldn't that be enough to make my claim that Kaz is a racist 'truish'- you know- like Kaz keeps claiming about President Obama?

Gotcha, it's because I'm a racist. Welcome back to my ignore list

Thank you.

You left out the rest of how stupidly fucked up Kaz's theory is.

In 1990 Barack Obama came onto the national scene as the first African American editor of the Harvard Law Review- articles were written in the publications with the largest circulation in America. A great number of them specifically noted that he was born in Hawaii.

Kaz's whole fantasy revolves around the idea that Barack Obama ignored that millions of people in the United States knew that he was born in Hawaii- and he believes that Obama was attempting to deceive....someone....by telling his new publishers that he was born in Kenya......and that Obama would assume that no one at the publisher would have read any of the articles about him in the New York Times, or the Washington Post or the Chicago Tribune.

Kaz also assumes that Obama would believe that none of the publishers that he lied to would notice when his book was finally published- he said he was born in Hawaii.

Kaz's fantasy makes no sense at all

And there is absolutely no fact that supports it.

So of course, Kaz will continue to lie and claim President Obama was the first Birther.

Because that is what Kaz does.

Yes, Obama was the original birther. No one accused him of being born in Kenya before he did. What a moron, he was actually born in Hawaii

Says you, citing your imagination.

But your made up fantasy still doesn't make the slightest sense. I mean, why would his Literary Agency agree to represent him if they didn't know anything about him? Why wouldn't they have read everything they could get their hands on regarding the man?

And your silly notion that they had no idea what his national media profile was, never heard of nor had ever read any of the numerous articles written about him in publication like the NYT, Vanity Fair, the Boston Globe, LA Times or Chicago Herald....

.......that's just stupid. That's almost certainly how they learned of him in the first place.

So if they know "anything about him" then they don't need to ask him any questions. Got it.

You realize you just stepped into a trap though of your own making. So he didn't tell them he was born in Kenya when they were writing his bio. They asked him when they hired him. I'll stipulate to that, it still makes him the first birther

xxxxxxxxxx

But how do you know that I don't believe he said he was born in Kenya? In fact, I know that I do think that. I have inside information. What's your evidence that I don't think Obama ever said it?

Since you have a tendency to obfuscate, do you believe that Barack Obama told the publisher he was born in Kenya, yes or no?

LOL, "obfuscate," where did you hear that one? It's the biggest word I've ever seen you use.

What was unclear about my question? My question was how you people know that I actually believe Obama didn't say that since you are saying when I say he told his publisher that he was born in Kenya it's a "lie." For a little girl with a big word, what about that question is unclear to you?

I think of Kaz now when I watch this movie...

xxxxxxxxxx

Yes, thinking that someone writing a biology about someone would talk to them. Obviously I'm lying when I say I think that.

So I notice you didn't answer the question Skylar keeps hiding from too. You sit down to write a bio about someone. It's 1991. They are unknown other than possibly some blurbs which could be spread across the country. How do you find them without talking to the author? How do you even know if you find a blurb it's about that specific person not someone with the same name? The claim you're backing is that it was their usual process, not just one for Barack Bin Laden Obama. I mean Barack Hussein Obama

Seawytch? Where'd you go? Seawytch?

Would that be a lie?

Gotcha, it's because I'm a racist. Welcome back to my ignore list

Since you don't normally do this, I'll give you a warning instead. But I've had it with you leftist race whore's who in discussions about Obama on topics with nothing to do with race just play the racism card. I've found removing about a dozen of you ends my seeing it.

The posters who go after my family like Franco (mother, sister) and rightwinger (daughter) are gone forever. Liberals always go after the women ... I do as you know in April (my birthday month) pare my ignore list since I unignored you in April. You lasted a month, LOL. Though so far I haven't released any race whores, I'm just sick of you morons. Maybe when Obama's gone if the race whoring dies down

xxxxxxxxxx

Yes, thinking that someone writing a biology about someone would talk to them. Obviously I'm lying when I say I think that.

So I notice you didn't answer the question Skylar keeps hiding from too. You sit down to write a bio about someone. It's 1991. They are unknown other than possibly some blurbs which could be spread across the country. How do you find them without talking to the author? How do you even know if you find a blurb it's about that specific person not someone with the same name? The claim you're backing is that it was their usual process, not just one for Barack Bin Laden Obama. I mean Barack Hussein Obama

Kaz, you dance, you dodge, but in the end, you are nothing but birther light. You think President Obama told someone he was born in Kenya, despite that individual saying unequivocally, that he did not. Are you sure you're not supporting Trump? You sound just like his fans.

Kaz, you dance, you dodge, but in the end, you are nothing but birther light. You think President Obama told someone he was born in Kenya, despite that individual saying unequivocally, that he did not. Are you sure you're not supporting Trump? You sound just like his fans.

LOL, you ignore my question then say I "dodge." Let me help you, here's the question you didn't answer while you said I was dodging:

You sit down to write a bio about someone. It's 1991. They are unknown other than possibly some blurbs which could be spread across the country. How do you find them without talking to the author?

And Trump supporters say Obama lied and said he was born in Kenya but he was actually born in Hawaii. I haven't heard that, link?

Forum List

Back