True or false

No, it is not a fact that mayors control every aspect of a police force. Some towns have marshals which are controlled by the state.

Ok, so Mayors and marshals are heads of the police.

Why are protestors not camping out on the lawns of these mayors and marshals but instead are shouting racism at anyone who walks passed them, as if they are to blame? Why are they not being called to Congress to testify about their ineptitude?

IF I get fired from a job for racism, do I grab a sign and start screaming out at anyone who passes by about it or do I hire a lawyer and hold those in charge accountable?

Again, what in the hell is wrong with people? This is not rocket science.

Just so all the Lefties know, I have a team of scientist by my side as I type this who are in agreement, so it must be correct.
Why would they be called to Congress?

Do you clowns think we have ONLY one government?

Towns, cities, and counties are STATES issues.
yes.... but, what congress is doing, is only trying to influence the decicions of the States, not make the decision for them...
the federal legislation, is only regarding the federal funds states can receive from the federal gvt.... if the mayors and police chief's do not institute what congress is requiring, then they will not qualify for the federal tax funds.....

that's the only control, congress has over the situation.

No, it is not a fact that mayors control every aspect of a police force. Some towns have marshals which are controlled by the state.

Ok, so Mayors and marshals are heads of the police.

Why are protestors not camping out on the lawns of these mayors and marshals but instead are shouting racism at anyone who walks passed them, as if they are to blame? Why are they not being called to Congress to testify about their ineptitude?

IF I get fired from a job for racism, do I grab a sign and start screaming out at anyone who passes by about it or do I hire a lawyer and hold those in charge accountable?

Again, what in the hell is wrong with people? This is not rocket science.

Just so all the Lefties know, I have a team of scientist by my side as I type this who are in agreement, so it must be correct.
Why would they be called to Congress?

Do you clowns think we have ONLY one government?

Towns, cities, and counties are STATES issues.
yes.... but, what congress is doing, is only trying to influence the decicions of the States, not make the decision for them...
the federal legislation, is only regarding the federal funds states can receive from the federal gvt.... if the mayors and police chief's do not institute what congress is requiring, then they will not qualify for the federal tax funds.....

that's the only control, congress has over the situation.
Who cares? City mayors, county supervisors, and State governments are responsible for the cultures of their police force. NOT the U.S. Congress.

Forum List

Back